Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

United Airlines & Yoga Pants

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BearsWiin said:

Lufthansa/Austrian Star Alliance got me where I needed to go, no problem. One of Lufthansa stewardesses looked like the woman that Arnold disguised himself as in Total Recall.

Consider this a divorce as he blows away Sharon Stone

Perhaps his best one liner
    Is Total Recall the one where Sharon and Sly got busy in the shower?

Remember absolutely nothing about that movie otherwise.
    This is the only thing people usually remember

https://youtu.be/Z5TqD5xf0ic

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

priapism said:

Cops in Asia are more tolerant and will give you some time to comply. A Japanese cop may spend hours dealing with a troubling person. In the U.S., the cops will give you 5-90 seconds to comply, or they usually start roughing you up or seriously beating your ass if no one is around. Cops in the U.S. are lazy and want to get back to their donuts and warm coffee. There's too much of a US Marine core mindset and ADHD laziness to patiently solve certain sensitive situations. Certain cops learn to treat everyone shitty.

I remember when Northwestern use to offer their passengers $400 to delay their flight if they ever overbooked. My dad use to volunteer multiple times to make some extra money. I think he made $800 once. Now airlines have you roughed up when they oversell, seems to be the more profitable method. Certain airlines learn to treat everyone shitty.

$400 on a Monday? Ain't happening. They had just bumped it to $800. Guarantee you ears perked up at that point and at least 20 hands were ready to shoot into the air at the next bump to $1,000 or $1,200.

Today, United has lost $900,000,000 in market value. United is on its way to Friedman Air territory flying around retired bargain hunting tourists
    I'm surprised they didn't sell CEO's couch already in all honesty. He screwed the pooch by not admitting fault. That fucked United even more. That raises potential money loss big time. Like the defense lawyer on CNN said, add a dollar for every person who saw the video, get ready to pay. Call it Dao airlines.... Then you pay the people immediately around the incident...
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

BearsWiin said:

Lufthansa/Austrian Star Alliance got me where I needed to go, no problem. One of Lufthansa stewardesses looked like the woman that Arnold disguised himself as in Total Recall.

Consider this a divorce as he blows away Sharon Stone

Perhaps his best one liner
    Is Total Recall the one where Sharon and Sly got busy in the shower?

Remember absolutely nothing about that movie otherwise.
    This is the only thing people usually remember

https://youtu.be/Z5TqD5xf0ic

SEE YOU AT THE PAHTY RICHTAH!!!
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I've always wanted to own an airline, maybe they can rough me up next.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

priapism said:

Cops in Asia are more tolerant and will give you some time to comply. A Japanese cop may spend hours dealing with a troubling person. In the U.S., the cops will give you 5-90 seconds to comply, or they usually start roughing you up or seriously beating your ass if no one is around. Cops in the U.S. are lazy and want to get back to their donuts and warm coffee. There's too much of a US Marine core mindset and ADHD laziness to patiently solve certain sensitive situations. Certain cops learn to treat everyone shitty.

I remember when Northwestern use to offer their passengers $400 to delay their flight if they ever overbooked. My dad use to volunteer multiple times to make some extra money. I think he made $800 once. Now airlines have you roughed up when they oversell, seems to be the more profitable method. Certain airlines learn to treat everyone shitty.

$400 on a Monday? Ain't happening. They had just bumped it to $800. Guarantee you ears perked up at that point and at least 20 hands were ready to shoot into the air at the next bump to $1,000 or $1,200.

Today, United has lost $900,000,000 in market value. United is on its way to Friedman Air territory flying around retired bargain hunting tourists
    They will be bailed out if it comes to that. Corporate welfare
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

Shameful lack of love for Air Asia in this thread.

Except their all strip... er uh Models that don't even work for the Airline.
    When was the last time you flew AirAsia?

That's what I thought.
    doogie said:

priapism said:

Their reputation rightfully took a huge hit. But the stock price dropped 1%. A week from now noone will remember nor care.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There was also a brutally bad remake of Total Recall.

The original was Arnold as a construction worker who had false memories implanted so he wouldn't remember he was a secret agent on Mars

No Sly Stallone
  • Options

There was also a brutally bad remake of Total Recall.

The original was Arnold as a construction worker who had false memories implanted so he wouldn't remember he was a secret agent on Mars

No Sly Stallone

The throbber was halfway there
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sean Spicer trying to steal United's thunder with "Hitler wasn't such a bad guy"
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

Need a better pic of Kelsie.
  • Options