Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Any Kim-loving gay men here?

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mad_Son said:

Justin Kim

Wood
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Whoever that is could you please seduce and buttfuck him till he bleeds profusely?

What's your real question yella? Pup has never ducked any question...ever. Ask and yee shall receive. But please, make it coherent. Pup is obviously the only one here besides Race Bannon to make predictions, but the ONLY one open to any questions, predictions, honest and most importantly FUCKING OBJECTIVE analysis on husky football, or college football in general.

Nobody compares with Pup's wealth of knowledge on the power 5, nobody! Steel2 knows his shit, more than anyone but Pup, but he's busy as hell. As a premier RE agent he doesnt have a lot of time to post here. As Pup was retired at the ripe old age of 40, he has all day
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    PurpleJ said:

This thread EXACTLY why this place is in the sewer, and no beaver has graced the presence of anyone here aside from mommy's delivery. . What a bunch of nards around here. Hee hee Chincredible

Uh, that's a Pup quote. Nice try J. Quit fucking reposting pups shit as your own you fags. Please place the ° symbol when you plagiarize my shit
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Whoever that is could you please seduce and buttfuck him till he bleeds profusely?

What real Husky would post such virtrol and foul language? And what real Husky alumn or fan would associate with such garbage?

This is a new low for you Ducks. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jdawg1991 said:

What real Husky would post such virtrol and foul language? And what real Husky alumn or fan would associate with such garbage?

I'm with you. The filth and perversion here had been hurting UW since 2013. Now the Ducks are here too and it's fubar.

Burn it down Stalin. *We? need to do our part so Jimmy has a chance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

Jdawg1991 said:

I'm with you. The filth and perversion here had been hurting UW since 2013. Now the Ducks are here too and it's fubar.

The "Duck Refuge" on a Husky board? Be more clever. Also, I got a nice response from Ms. Cohen this afternoon. You all should be hearing something soon. Have a nice day Ducks!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jdawg1991 said:

chuck said:

Jdawg1991 said:

The "Duck Refuge" on a Husky board? Be more clever. Also, I got a nice response from Ms. Cohen this afternoon. You all should be hearing something soon. Have a nice day Ducks!
    Make sure she knows it's not safe to display the girls around this crowd. Kind of like trotting out Bambi in front of a pack of starving wolves.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jdawg1991 said:

chuck said:

Jdawg1991 said:

Say something interesting. Please.

Or just fuck off
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Jdawg1991 said:

chuck said:

Jdawg1991 said:

Make sure she knows it's not safe to display the girls around this crowd. Kind of like trotting out Bambi in front of a pack of starving wolves.
    Disagree. HH is a safe space for everyone.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PURPLEBAZE STOp THE MALARKEY
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PURPLEBAZE STOp THE MALARKEY
    FFF, FO