Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shocking turn of events in London

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AlCzervik said:

A lot of the worst shit in this country has moved to the smaller towns where drug abuse is rampant with opiates of course being the drug of choice.

So fuck all you fuckers. I've walked through Sedro-Woolley and survived.

Sadly true. There was a multi-million $$ heroin bust in Snohomish a couple years ago, two blocks from 2nd Street.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AlCzervik said:

A lot of the worst shit in this country has moved to the smaller towns where drug abuse is rampant with opiates of course being the drug of choice.

Sadly true. There was a multi-million $$ heroin bust in Snohomish a couple years ago, two blocks from 2nd Street.
    Heroin's everywhere now, used to be a rich man's high but now they cut that shit hard to make it cheap. Shit's rampant.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rams Chargers Stadium will do wonders for the hood. Already paying off
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952
    dnc said:

AlCzervik said:

Heroin's everywhere now, used to be a rich man's high but now they cut that shit hard to make it cheap. Shit's rampant.
    Heroin is what did in Harlem. Shit has always been affordable.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watch American Gangster again. Awesome movie
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AlCzervik said:

A lot of the worst shit in this country has moved to the smaller towns where drug abuse is rampant with meth of course being the drug of choice.

Very true. Take a stroll through Aberdeen and Hoquiam some time.

"Tweekers" or "Tweakerss" is what the locals call the new rat infestation. It's really fucking ugly down there.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

AlCzervik said:

A lot of the worst shit in this country has moved to the smaller towns where drug abuse is rampant with meth of course being the drug of choice.

"Tweekers" or "Tweakerss" is what the locals call the new rat infestation. It's really fucking ugly down there.
    Yes. Because downtown Seattle is safe as a walk down Wall Street. Fucking Loobs.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2017

AlCzervik said:

Have you creepycoug or anyone else here read Charles Murray's Coming Apart by chance?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_Apart_(book)

Whether you're left or right, it's a pretty worthwhile read on this topic. And he's gotten a lot of press lately from the Middlebury student riots.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952

AlCzervik said:

I hate to break it to you - but Aberdeen and Hoquiam have always been fucking ugly.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

AlCzervik said:

Have you creepycoug or anyone else here read Charles Murray's Coming Apart by chance?

Whether you're left or right, it's a pretty worthwhile read on this topic. And he's gotten a lot of press lately from the Middlebury student riots.
    I will thank you.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

Yes. Because downtown Seattle is safe as a walk down Wall Street. Fucking Loobs.
    Well, yes, it is. Seattle has a homeless problem, but by and large they are harmless.

On a statistical basis, I wouldn't be surprised if you're safer in Seattle than in many small towns in Western Washington.

I know break-ins down in Grays Harbor are so common that it's become comical. There are a lot of strung-out junkies living in/crashing with others living in government housing in places like Aberdeen. Yes, to what another poster said, Aberdeen/Hoquiam have always been a little rough. But the state of those communities now is a whole new level of shit.

Seattle is pretty safe for a city its size. Downtown is very safe compared to the downtown corridors of most major cities.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

AlCzervik said:

Yes and agree, good read
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

Well, yes, it is. Seattle has a homeless problem, but by and large they are harmless.

On a statistical basis, I wouldn't be surprised if you're safer in Seattle than in many small towns in Western Washington.

I know break-ins down in Grays Harbor are so common that it's become comical. There are a lot of strung-out junkies living in/crashing with others living in government housing in places like Aberdeen. Yes, to what another poster said, Aberdeen/Hoquiam have always been a little rough. But the state of those communities now is a whole new level of shit.

Seattle is pretty safe for a city its size. Downtown is very safe compared to the downtown corridors of most major cities.
    Aberdeen has always been a steaming pile of shit not worthy to wipe the boots of Olympia

Old school creepy Race battle
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

Aberdeen has always been a steaming pile of shit not worthy to wipe the boots of Olympia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5HZ5Bd6DUY
  • Options
    You're in rare form Race.

And I'm not getting off your lawn!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

https://youtu.be/TqseYiGA0us