Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shocking turn of events in London

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2017

Why is hondo scared of South Central

Fucking racist bitch

Right. Go be scared of Muslims holed up in your bunker. Pussy.
  • Options
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When I was in London over the past week, I ventured over to a beer fest out in Bethnel Green which is an East End neighborhood where a lot of the lower income housing is. It's one thing to read in the paper about the abundance of veils in Europre these days; it's another thing to see it in person.

I'm sure the veils were scary.
    Yes, very scary. When I see the veils and burkas at my local Target in Northgate I get very scared and terrified as well.
    Shaking and about to vomit.
    Looks like we got a case of reciprocal whoooooshing going on here I suppose.

To clarify: veils don't scare me, rather I was simply offering an observation about walking around the back streets of a borough in London where there is an abundance of Muslim residents. In this case 50% of the population in that borough.
    I walked through a Muslim Temple in India. Where it was 100% of people Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. They come from all over India to visit that Temple, it's a big deal to them and we had a crazy trek just to get there, we swapped vehicles like 3 times. We had to take off our shoes as pay someone 100 rupees to watch them (like $2 at the time). We also walked around the area some in the process. Would you rather walk around there or stroll through some neighborhoods in South Central LA?
    *Mosque
    Touche. I am thinking of whether they referred to it as a mosque or a Temple, it was 5 years ago. I'll have to look it to again. But you should have seen my wife's dad when we told him we were like with Muslims. Rush Limbaugh told him all Muslims want to kill Christians, he was surprised we made it out alive.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2017
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When I was in London over the past week, I ventured over to a beer fest out in Bethnel Green which is an East End neighborhood where a lot of the lower income housing is. It's one thing to read in the paper about the abundance of veils in Europre these days; it's another thing to see it in person.

Yes, very scary. When I see the veils and burkas at my local Target in Northgate I get very scared and terrified as well.

To clarify: veils don't scare me, rather I was simply offering an observation about walking around the back streets of a borough in London where there is an abundance of Muslim residents. In this case 50% of the population in that borough.
    I walked through a Muslim Temple in India. Where it was 100% of people Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. They come from all over India to visit that Temple, it's a big deal to them and we had a crazy trek just to get there, we swapped vehicles like 3 times. We had to take off our shoes as pay someone 100 rupees to watch them (like $2 at the time). We also walked around the area some in the process. Would you rather walk around there or stroll through some neighborhoods in South Central LA?
    *Mosque
    Touche. I am thinking of whether they referred to it as a mosque or a Temple, it was 5 years ago. I'll have to look it to again. But you should have seen my wife's dad when we told him we were like with Muslims. Rush Limbaugh told him all Muslims want to kill Christians, he was surprised we made it out alive.
    Which dad?

You were probably safe because you're not Christians.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Don't worry. Hondo and Al will remind us all religions are bad!!!1

All religions are bad.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2017
    AlCzervik said:

All religions are bad.
    Religions aren't bad.

Religious people make them bad.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Why is hondo scared of South Central

Fucking racist bitch

Right. Go be scared of Muslims booked up in your bunker. Pussy.
    I'm not the one that is scared of South Central, pussy. I go there all the time.

Don't deflect from your racism.
    STFU.
  • Options
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    How many terror attacks have there been in South Central? And you won't get randomly killed there unless you are dealing on their turf (or wearing the wrong colors). In contrast, anything can happen at anytime by a random Muslim crazy in London, Paris, and many other parts of Europe.

Also, veils are a security threat. There is no reason to cover you face in a civilized society that is worried about identifying terrorists with advanced surveillance technology.

Lastly, Islam will always have an excuse to attack non-believers. They suck at modern life and blame non-Muslims for their regression instead of looking inwards for improvement. Can't say the same for the folks living in LBC / South Central.
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

All religions are bad.
    Religions aren't bad.

Religious people make them bad.
    I was responding to the FREE PUB.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

How many terror attacks have there been in South Central? And you won't get randomly killed there unless you are dealing on their turf (or wearing the wrong colors). In contrast, anything can happen at anytime by a random Muslim crazy in London, Paris, and many other parts of Europe.

Also, veils are a security threat. There is no reason to cover you face in a civilized society that is worried about identifying terrorists with advanced surveillance technology.

Lastly, Islam will always have an excuse to attack non-believers. They suck at modern life and blame non-Muslims for their regression instead of looking inwards for improvement. Can't say the same for the folks living in LBC / South Central.

Just because he media doesn't call it a terrorist attack, doesn't mean people innocent people aren't killed there. Or in Wisconsin.

HTH
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This is a silly question. Were in the same scenario as you describe I would not have felt scared in the least. But I can also guarantee you that the majority of those worshipers would have held illiberal world views that I loathe and that's really the crux of the matter. Islam is a "traditional" culture forced to come to grips with the modern world in a very short period of time. It took the Christian West centuries and a hell of a lot of bloodshed to "modernize" itself. How successful Islam will be with this project remains to be seen.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2017
    dnc said:

Turns out the attacker was...Muslim?

Never saw that coming.

Khalid Masood

Comes from a very peace loving Patriotic family who denounces extremism. So color me shocked .
  • Options
    HFNY said:

cnn.com/2016/10/03/us/terrorism-gun-violence/

You're wrong by a factor of around 1,000 to 1 but OK.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This is a silly question. Were in the same scenario as you describe I would not have felt scared in the least. But I can also guarantee you that the majority of those worshipers would have held illiberal world views that I loathe and that's really the crux of the matter. Islam is a "traditional" culture forced to come to grips with the modern world in a very short period of time. It took the Christian West centuries and a hell of a lot of bloodshed to "modernize" itself. How successful Islam will be with this project remains to be seen.
    It's the fucked up culture in the middle East, not the religion itself. Yes there are wackos that kill in he name of Allah. But there is a billion other peaceful Muslims in the world. Just like the are wacko Christians. Wacko atheists, etc.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's the fucked up culture in the middle East, not the religion itself. Yes there are wackos that kill in he name of Allah. But there is a billion other peaceful Muslims in the world. Just like the are wacko Christians. Wacko atheists, etc.
    Iran is a fucked up country - although many Iranian are fairly secular - run buy apocalyptic Mullahs and is not in the Middle East. Afghanistan - and much of Pakistan for that matter - are as assbackwards as it gets and neither is in the Middle East. I'm a whacko atheist and thus consistent in my criticism of all theisms, but the fact of the matter is that the religion is defined by the culture and behavior of it's followers. Most Christians in West pick and chose what parts of the holy books they want to take seriously or not and the culture is a modern one. It certainly wasn't always this way. Islam in most parts of the world hasn't gone through the process of becoming modern yet.
    They could use some modernization in the form of explosives on their house.

Not that I want to kill them (rule one) but a large scale amount of limbs blown off could really make an improvement.