Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shocking turn of events in London

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,039
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When I was in London over the past week, I ventured over to a beer fest out in Bethnel Green which is an East End neighborhood where a lot of the lower income housing is. It's one thing to read in the paper about the abundance of veils in Europre these days; it's another thing to see it in person.

I'm sure the veils were scary.
    Yes, very scary. When I see the veils and burkas at my local Target in Northgate I get very scared and terrified as well.
    Shaking and about to vomit.
    Looks like we got a case of reciprocal whoooooshing going on here I suppose.

To clarify: veils don't scare me, rather I was simply offering an observation about walking around the back streets of a borough in London where there is an abundance of Muslim residents. In this case 50% of the population in that borough.
    I walked through a Muslim Temple in India. Where it was 100% of people Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. They come from all over India to visit that Temple, it's a big deal to them and we had a crazy trek just to get there, we swapped vehicles like 3 times. We had to take off our shoes as pay someone 100 rupees to watch them (like $2 at the time). We also walked around the area some in the process. Would you rather walk around there or stroll through some neighborhoods in South Central LA?
    I've strolled south central many times. They would eat you.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,039
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

The media makes news when a Muslim kills random people. It happens every day in the ghettos in America. It only feels less safe being around Muslims to the ignorant pussies.

Black on black crime doesn't exist to luberals. That's why Hondo is so confused.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    No one gives a shit about black on black crime.

It's only news when a white cop shoots a black criminal.