Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Generational Power Rankings Post Greatest Generation

124»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited March 2017
    Who cares what fucking generation you're from as long as you're not stupid cunt?

Sledog and obk are both stupid cunts and are most certainly not from the same generation. I'm not going to hold either of their generations responsible for them being stupid cunts. That was their own personal choice, and has nothing to do with the generation they're from.

I bet most of our SEAL and Special Forces teams are made up of millennials, and they'd stomp a huge mudhole in your boomer or GenX ass for saying millennials are snowflakes.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dflea said:

Who cares what fucking generation you're from as long as you're not stupid cunt?

Sledog and obk are both stupid cunts and are most certainly not from the same generation. I'm not going to hold either of their generations responsible for them being stupid cunts. That was their own personal choice, and has nothing to do with the generation they're from.

I bet most of our SEAL and Special Forces teams are made up of millennials, and they'd stomp a huge mudhole in your boomer or GenX ass for saying millennials are snowflakes.

DISAGREE

Most of the TUFF military type millenials I know hate the softness of their generation too.
    edited March 2017
    dnc said:

dflea said:

DISAGREE

Most of the TUFF military type millenials I know hate the softness of their generation too.

Allow me to rephrase - they'd stomp a mudhole in your ass for calling them snowflake.

I hate most of my generation, too, and I'm not a millennial.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dflea said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

DISAGREE

Allow me to rephrase - they'd stomp a mudhole in your ass for calling them snowflake.

I hate most of my generation, too, and I'm not a millennial.
    AGREE
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,515 Founders Club
    Gen X took a lot of shit around 1992. I wasn't considered part of it then, but somehow I am now. I don't get the goalpost moving, but whatever. They were considered lazy fucks.

The social justice warrior lib Millennial fags ( or trannies) who are hypersensitive and try to limit speech and get people fired for nothing can DIAF. The older ones who were born in '82 or '83 aren't too bad - it depends. Some of them are total cunts at times. The rest I'm indifferent too, but it's really fun to make fun of others, so I will continue to tease them.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    In defense of GenX, a tip of the hat for really championing shaving down there. The 80's were awesome but still pretty bushy. Not 70's Afro-pubes but still.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,075 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

I hold your parents responsible. All 14 of your dads. Most millennials are snowfalkes, snowflake. Doesn't mean they are all like you.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

I hold your parents responsible. All 14 of your dads. Most millennials are snowfalkes, snowflake. Doesn't mean they are all like you.
    Shut up, pussy. Any millennial would knock the shit right out of you. Even the snowflakes.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,515 Founders Club

In defense of GenX, a tip of the hat for really championing shaving down there. The 80's were awesome but still pretty bushy. Not 70's Afro-pubes but still.

Not a fan of the oh god it's shaved look. It should be under control though.

I saw a woman at work who didn't shave her legs. That's just plain disgusting.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Not a fan of the oh god it's shaved look. It should be under control though.

I saw a woman dude at work who didn't shave her his legs and wore nylons. That's just plain disgusting exciting.
    It's 2017, get with the times.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,895 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

J's trumptroll gayme was pretty skrong, but he pushed it to the limit

Disagree. We won.

Thank your local millennial hero who voted for him.
    I'll just leave you with one last thing. When haterz come with the generational hazing and they have the lamestream media in on it, you know they are full of it and it's funny when the best they can do is throw the age old claims of "entitled" and "soft" like they do with every generation. Millennials are revolutionizing the world as we speak using less than 140 characters and we don't care if you wanna talk shit. You'll all be dead before us. #youngpower
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I'll just leave you with one last thing. When haterz come with the generational hazing and they have the lamestream media in on it, you know they are full of it and it's funny when the best they can do is throw the age old claims of "entitled" and "soft" like they do with every generation. Millennials are revolutionizing the world as we speak using less than 140 characters and we don't care if you wanna talk shit. You'll all be dead before us. #youngpower

Disagree.

PurpleJ said:

Disagree.

You think millennials own stock?!?!