Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Generational Power Rankings Post Greatest Generation

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
1. Boomers

2. Millennials

Fuck everyone else. The in between generations are like Prince Charles. We aren't dying and by the time we do you get passed over for the Millennials.

Millennials are the next leaders of the country and I support and applaud them.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

1. GenX/baby busters

2. Boomers

3. Millennials

Fuck everyone else. The in between generations are like Prince Charles. We aren't dying and by the time we do you get passed over for the Millennials.

Millennials are the next leaders of the country and I support and applaud them.

We cleaned up all your shit.

You're still on the fucking bench son.

Look at this past election? Old and older

Boomers cleaned up the GG's mess. Clean air and water
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Millenials are a bunch of faggots, fascists in training who can barely get through the day without triģger warnings and protesting every idea that offends their pc sensibilities. Grossly ill equipped to deal with the world at large, they will turn America into the next Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany or satellite nation of another country who kicks the living shit out of them. Cook it
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Millenials are a bunch of faggots, fascists in training who can barely get through the day without triģger warnings and protesting every idea that offends their pc sensibilities. Grossly ill equipped to deal with the world at large, they will turn America into the next Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany or satellite nation of another country who kicks the living shit out of them. Cook it

Baby boomers didn't protest anything.

http://www.lessonsite.com/archivepages/historyoftheworld/lesson31/protests60s.htm
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

Problem with the boomers is that they aren't gonna die before they get old, and they collectively did not breed enough new tax payers to pay the bills.
    Fucking pyramid schemes.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    dhdawg said:

sounds like you're a huge fucking pussy
    Crisped.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    Octavian said:

With all due respect to Praetor Bannon, I must dissentio. Let me take you to eras further back in time to examine generationem that truly made a difference.

The Trojans

Not the ones that wear the red and yellow gladiator helmets and engage the opposing team's phalanx in mock battles in coliseums throughout your Empire. They don't even slay each other, and I've never seen them spear any lions. I'm talking about Aeneas, son of Venus, cousin of Hector and King Priam, who escaped the sack of Troy and fled to Italiae, where Romulus and Remus, descended from his bloodline, first suckled the she wolf's teats and Latium was born.

The Carthage Crusaders

The era of Scipio Africanus and the generation of stalwart Romans who defeated the Carthaginian führer was a crucial period in our historiarum. We laid waste to Hannibal and established a permanent presence on the barbarian continent. Were it not for
    Publius Cornelius Scipio, we might have ended up speaking Punic, wearing turbans and riding elephants instead of steeds.

The Early Julio Claudians

Uncle Gaius, my adopted pater, crossed the Rubicon and marched on Rome, laying the groundwork for my ascension to the throne, where I ushered in the age of the Pax Romana, dispensed aequitas in a fair and just manner, and fucked an abundance of the finest scortums that you have ever seen. Believe me when I tell you, they were so decorus even the sculptors I hired to immortalize their buttocks and mammae for future reference couldn't finish the task without taking several trips to the latrinas to spill their seed.

The Real Millenials

Caligula and Nero. Those two ingrates alone did more harm to the Empire than any Visigoth or Vandal could have ever hoped to achieve. Discarding their inheritance, they succumbed to the siren song of excess and depravity, planting the seeds of putrescat that future generationem would harvest. Now I'm not one to judge a fellow emperor, having partook of ample excess and depravity myself. But appointing your horse proconsul? Or burning our great city to the ground while you fiddle like a faggot? Come on.

You don't know how fortunatus you are. Back in the SPQR...

Egregios, gravis .... Post more often
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,971
    Of course we're cool. We were raised by video games...the best upbringing of a generation since WWII and Korean War vets raised the Baby Boomers.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Of course we're cool. We were raised by video games...the best upbringing of a generation since WWII and Korean War vets raised the Baby Boomers.

So was Gen X
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Yeah but we had mortal kombat and goldeneye.

So was Gen X
    Sure, but Gen X was a bit older in the 1990s when video games became widespread and played by most kids, including girls.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So was Gen X
    Sure, but Gen X was a bit older in the 1990s when video games became widespread and played by most kids, including girls.
    Sorry bruh, once little Jimmy Freddy Savage made a movie about video games, gen x girls were all up on it. hth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz1uHCxWxMw
    edited March 2017
    dnc said:

So was Gen X
    Sorry bruh, once little Jimmy Freddy Savage made a movie about video games, gen x girls were all up on it. hth

Okay, if you are a Gen X born near the cusp (late 70s, early 80s), you can sit at our lunch table. In fact, anyone can sit our table. Except OBK. He called us faggots.