Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Migrant Muslim Invaders responsible for 95% of all crimes in Sweden

1235»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

The men in the middle east treat women like absolute shit. The punishment for that crime should be peniscide. It would serve the duel purpose of teaching them what it's like to be a woman in the only language they can understand, and kickstarting the process of ensuring that they don't continue to pollute the world's gene pool.

Are you going to include Russia in that?
    Civilized nations and peoples get a free pass, so no. Russians are more like colleagues, equals that at least share a common set of human values. They aren't the same as the beasts.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

The men in the middle east treat women like absolute shit. The punishment for that crime should be peniscide. It would serve the duel purpose of teaching them what it's like to be a woman in the only language they can understand, and kickstarting the process of ensuring that they don't continue to pollute the world's gene pool.

Civilized nations and peoples get a free pass, so no. Russians are more like colleagues, equals that at least share a common set of human values. They aren't the same as the beasts.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/27/russian-parliament-passes-wife-beating-is-ok-bill/
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

You've been fully brainwashed by Bannon.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Because they don't behave like radical muslims. Yes, drug lords kill people and cut off heads, because of drugs and money, not to please Jesus.

I've stipulated with you that the problems may lie within 5% or less of the total muslim population. That should please you. It's far more generous than any concession I've seen from you on the issue. Mostly I see you deflect, deny, and act as a propagandist for Islam by repeatedly stating radical islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. I'm sorry, but that is plainly an untenable position. It may not be your interpretation or version, but it's deep roots in Islam are undeniable. It's time the 95% dealt with this issue, as it's in their own best interests to do so.

Because they don't scream the name of the Pope, doesn't mean they are independent.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/03/07/world/americas/07church.html
    Be serious, man. The two aren't even close.

Your toes are curling over the end of the plank and the sea is angry.
    They both are indicative of culture rather then religion.

HTH
    We trained the UAE on their Block 60 F-16's for years and when they ran out of money they brought us there to finish. It's like everywhere else that has a ton of money. Kuwait is super nice as well.

The only problem areas are the ones we created. We have been fucking with Iran

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

This is way past Race levels. It takes a special trailer park to raise that caliber of human.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited March 2017
    Weird. I was raised in a suburb and think Islamic people from the middle East are filthy savages. And not the firewater swilling good kind of savages.

I use the term filthy because they literally smell bad.

And I haven't done shit against the middle East you America hater.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Those #'s are probably high, but maybe you can explain this, Hondo. Which shitty culture is this guy from? If you don't find him to be intolerable, disgusting and worthy of deportation back to the rock he crawled out from under, then maybe you'll at least understand why people are leery of even the supposedly "good" muslims. Like this piece of shit. https://youtu.be/8w7Zc02bWOM

At least you finally realize it's the shitty culture. Not the religion. No wait.... You still blame Muslims.
    What culture might that be?

The culture of shitty middle East countries. Why didn't Trump include Muslims from India or Saudi Arabia in his travel ban?
    So if we could somehow get Saudi on the travel ban, would you stfu???
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Those #'s are probably high, but maybe you can explain this, Hondo. Which shitty culture is this guy from? If you don't find him to be intolerable, disgusting and worthy of deportation back to the rock he crawled out from under, then maybe you'll at least understand why people are leery of even the supposedly "good" muslims. Like this piece of shit. https://youtu.be/8w7Zc02bWOM

Grab me a white guy from the center of Mississippi and you get the same video.

Stupid people do stupid shit. Let's pretend the 1950's & 60's didn't happen here.

The problem that never gets addressed is the twenty year occupation of the region.
    Because arab Muslims just started acting like shitheads 20 years ago and were peaceful, great people to be around before then....... Dumbfuck.
    September 4, 1990

I've been appalled by reports from some of you, friends of mine, here in this room—by reports of discrimination against Arab-Americans. And I condemn such acts, and I will continue to condemn them. This administration has supported enactment of the hate crimes legislation because bigotry and hate still do exist in this country. And hate breeds violence, threatening the security of our entire society. As I said when I signed the bill, all Americans must join together to rid our communities of the poison of prejudice, bias, and discrimination. America is home to millions of Moslems who are free to live, work, and worship in accord with the traditions and teachings of Islam.

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/quotes/george-h-w-bush-on-discrimination-against-muslims-in-white-house-question-and-answer-session
    Prior to 1993, there hadn't been any attacks by radical Islamists on our soil. Bush I clearly didn't think they had the capability to pull off attacks here as they had abroad. But context was never something you've ever given a fuck about, so it doesn't surprise me that you would link this in regards to a conversation in 2017.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Are you ever going to stop moving the goalposts?
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Because they don't behave like radical muslims. Yes, drug lords kill people and cut off heads, because of drugs and money, not to please Jesus.

I've stipulated with you that the problems may lie within 5% or less of the total muslim population. That should please you. It's far more generous than any concession I've seen from you on the issue. Mostly I see you deflect, deny, and act as a propagandist for Islam by repeatedly stating radical islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. I'm sorry, but that is plainly an untenable position. It may not be your interpretation or version, but it's deep roots in Islam are undeniable. It's time the 95% dealt with this issue, as it's in their own best interests to do so.

Because they don't scream the name of the Pope, doesn't mean they are independent.

HTH
    We trained the UAE on their Block 60 F-16's for years and when they ran out of money they brought us there to finish. It's like everywhere else that has a ton of money. Kuwait is super nice as well.

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

This is way past Race levels. It takes a special trailer park to raise that caliber of human.
    The 19th & 20th centuries say "wrong."
    edited March 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

tenndawg said:

Just scanning various threads I never knew why so much ill will was directed towards "Hondo", but I'm starting to get it...

I say this to be helpful

Trump is a despicable human being, he is a bloated orange narcissistic hypocritical fartbag

But he is right about Muslims and he is right about immigration

When you deport a lady whose been here 20 years it let's other "refugees" know you better enter legally or your ass will be sent back no ifs and or butts - family or no family

You can look at the Muslims ideal man "Mohammad" and view their history to see what a threat their culture truly is...

Jews aren't killing people for not keeping the Sabbath, they aren't migrating and wanting the Mosaic Code to be civil law

ISIS is following The Quran...

Nothing makes me happier than when some bleeding heart from the west goes over there to show how tolerant they are and prove everyone wrong then they get raped and murdered in the streets.

What about Saban booting Sark after one game ? That should have made you gleeful...and then there's that Kiffin FAU video...
    My point isn't that there aren't shitty immigrants, legal or illegal. My point is the cause isn't the Quran, the cause is the shitty culture those people come from. Just like Mexico, where the vast majority of people are Catholics, there is a shitty culture and society, while better then the middle East, is still shitty. Yes there are people who use the Quran to justify their hate and shitty actions. My comments are directed at the people who are afraid of Muslims cause they are Muslim.
    You can't separate their cultures and societies from Islam because Islam IS the culture and society. It is a complete, society encompassing political system and totalitarian ideology posing as a religion.
    Indonesia and India have the highest Muslim populations in the world. Egypt is up there too. And why do you hate Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates?
    Kreist....

Yes EVERYBODYs talking about how peaceful the Indian Moslems are.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    They do make up 14% of India''s population
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Wrong Bannon
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

Wrong Bannon

There are multiple Racist Bannons
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

Who gives a fuck about non-US problems? Africa is literally worse than the made up version of hell. They don't bring it here, so I don't care.

The Middle East sucks, absolutely. To think we could occupy it for 20 fucking years and everything would be awesome is OBKFS.

Idiots blame the 6th Century people. Smart people blade the idiot that stuck a stick into the hornet's nest, then put up their tent there.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

Who gives a fuck about non-US problems? Africa is literally worse than the made up version of hell. They don't bring it here, so I don't care.

The Middle East sucks, absolutely. To think we could occupy it for 20 fucking years and everything would be awesome is OBKFS.

Idiots blame the 6th Century people. Smart people blade the idiot that stuck a stick into the hornet's nest, then put up their tent there.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited March 2017
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

The arab Middle East has always been a nest of angry hornets. You merely have to look at them wrong to set them off. The Great Satan is to blame for everything right? Have one of your brothers in Islam martyr you.

Allahu Ahkbar
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

The arab Middle East has always been a nest of angry hornets. You merely have to look at them wrong to set them off. The Great Satan is to blame for everything right? Have one of your brothers in Islam cut your head off and martyr you.

Allahu Ahkbar
    These issues seem to weigh heavily on you.

Jump off a bridge and make the pain go away.

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

The arab Middle East has always been a nest of angry hornets. You merely have to look at them wrong to set them off. The Great Satan is to blame for everything right? Have one of your brothers in Islam cut your head off and martyr you.

Allahu Ahkbar

That would sting a lot worse if your moniker was ThomasAurora.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

2001400ex said:

Holy crap.

Allahu Ahkbar

That would sting a lot worse if your moniker was ThomasAurora.
    Agreed, but that's not how the name generator formula works.

Rules is rules.