Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Migrant Muslim Invaders responsible for 95% of all crimes in Sweden

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Those #'s are probably high, but maybe you can explain this, Hondo. Which shitty culture is this guy from? If you don't find him to be intolerable, disgusting and worthy of deportation back to the rock he crawled out from under, then maybe you'll at least understand why people are leery of even the supposedly "good" muslims. Like this piece of shit. https://youtu.be/8w7Zc02bWOM

Grab me a white guy from the center of Mississippi and you get the same video.

Stupid people do stupid shit. Let's pretend the 1950's & 60's didn't happen here.

The problem that never gets addressed is the twenty year occupation of the region.
    Because arab Muslims just started acting like shitheads 20 years ago and were peaceful, great people to be around before then....... Dumbfuck.
    This is literally the last time I'm going to reply to you because arguing with stupid is a pointless exercise.

Shitty people are everywhere. We made a Jewish country in the middle of the Muslim world, then backed it up by turning their second most civilized country into the stone age because of oil. Then we hung around, went back ten years later for no reason, fucked up the entire region, haven't left, and stupid fucking Americans think the people retaliating are the awful ones.

As a comparison it would be like Africa moving Nigeria to the west coast, then occupying the mid-west and Mexico coming up to help them.

It's a totally self inflicted shit show that we brought on ourselves and the rest of the world.
    What community college is your AA from?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Those #'s are probably high, but maybe you can explain this, Hondo. Which shitty culture is this guy from? If you don't find him to be intolerable, disgusting and worthy of deportation back to the rock he crawled out from under, then maybe you'll at least understand why people are leery of even the supposedly "good" muslims. Like this piece of shit. https://youtu.be/8w7Zc02bWOM

Stupid people do stupid shit. Let's pretend the 1950's & 60's didn't happen here.

The problem that never gets addressed is the twenty year occupation of the region.
    Because arab Muslims just started acting like shitheads 20 years ago and were peaceful, great people to be around before then....... Dumbfuck.
    This is literally the last time I'm going to reply to you because arguing with stupid is a pointless exercise.

Shitty people are everywhere. We made a Jewish country in the middle of the Muslim world, then backed it up by turning their second most civilized country into the stone age because of oil. Then we hung around, went back ten years later for no reason, fucked up the entire region, haven't left, and stupid fucking Americans think the people retaliating are the awful ones.

As a comparison it would be like Africa moving Nigeria to the west coast, then occupying the mid-west and Mexico coming up to help them.

It's a totally self inflicted shit show that we brought on ourselves and the rest of the world.
    What community college is your AA from?
    Pima. Like everyone else that went to UA.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

I've been appalled by reports from some of you, friends of mine, here in this room—by reports of discrimination against Arab-Americans. And I condemn such acts, and I will continue to condemn them. This administration has supported enactment of the hate crimes legislation because bigotry and hate still do exist in this country. And hate breeds violence, threatening the security of our entire society. As I said when I signed the bill, all Americans must join together to rid our communities of the poison of prejudice, bias, and discrimination. America is home to millions of Moslems who are free to live, work, and worship in accord with the traditions and teachings of Islam.

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/quotes/george-h-w-bush-on-discrimination-against-muslims-in-white-house-question-and-answer-session
    Do you think I'm a George HW Bush supporter? Fuck George HW Bush and his cowboy son W. While not as bad as Obama, both were naïve fools about Islam.
    Yeah. The former Director of the CIA and former President of the US is naive - but you're all dialed in. Because you've been to 50 countries.

lol

stfu, faggot.
    That's 49 more than you, since your hillbilly ass has never been out of the country once.

Go fuck your boyfriend, fishdick.
    Once again obk makes up stories to try to deflect that he's been exposed as a huge cunt and retarded fucking loser.

Your dads should be killed for letting you live, you scared little twat.
    Get pulled off a train in Serbia and questioned in a bunker by personnel with machine guns then pop off.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

I've been appalled by reports from some of you, friends of mine, here in this room—by reports of discrimination against Arab-Americans. And I condemn such acts, and I will continue to condemn them. This administration has supported enactment of the hate crimes legislation because bigotry and hate still do exist in this country. And hate breeds violence, threatening the security of our entire society. As I said when I signed the bill, all Americans must join together to rid our communities of the poison of prejudice, bias, and discrimination. America is home to millions of Moslems who are free to live, work, and worship in accord with the traditions and teachings of Islam.

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/quotes/george-h-w-bush-on-discrimination-against-muslims-in-white-house-question-and-answer-session
    Do you think I'm a George HW Bush supporter? Fuck George HW Bush and his cowboy son W. While not as bad as Obama, both were naïve fools about Islam.
    Yeah. The former Director of the CIA and former President of the US is naive - but you're all dialed in. Because you've been to 50 countries.

lol

stfu, faggot.
    That's 49 more than you, since your hillbilly ass has never been out of the country once.

Once again obk makes up stories to try to deflect that he's been exposed as a huge cunt and retarded fucking loser.

Get pulled off a train in Serbia and questioned in a bunker by personnel with machine guns then pop off.
    lol

Did they question you about why you had visited 50 countries? Did they buy your story about traveling the world to suck cock?
    I didn't need to make up any stories. Your mom was traveling with me as logistics coordinator, which is a fancy way of saying she sucked a lot of foreign dingus for favors.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

lol

stfu, faggot.

lol

Did they question you about why you had visited 50 countries? Did they buy your story about traveling the world to suck cock?
    I didn't need to make up any stories. Your mom was traveling with me as logistics coordinator, which is a fancy way of saying she sucked a lot of foreign dingus for favors.
    Translation: You sucked them off and they put you back on the train to continue your tour.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

lol

stfu, faggot.

lol

Translation: You sucked them off and they put you back on the train to continue your tour.
    I'm hearing PeeWee Herman fucked your mom 9 months before she had you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

dflea said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

lol

stfu, faggot.

Through my @Sources I've found footage of this event.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

Read what I was quoting. Dumbfuck. Nice rant tho.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited March 2017
    The middle East is all filthy disgusting radical lunatics and anyone who takes their side hates America. Period.

Nothing makes me happier than when some bleeding heart from the west goes over there to show how tolerant they are and prove everyone wrong then they get raped and murdered in the streets.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

The middle East is all filthy disgusting radical lunatics and anyone who takes their side hates America. Period.

Nothing makes me happier than when some bleeding heart from the west goes over there to show how tolerant they are and prove everyone wrong then they get raped and murdered in the streets.

My brother fought in Iraq when shit was still heavy. He said the most disturbing thing he saw in that war was a bunch of little kids laughing and playing soccer in a dirt field, but they were using puppies as soccer balls.

He maintains there is no saving that place, the culture is too fucked.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Just scanning various threads I never knew why so much ill will was directed towards "Hondo", but I'm starting to get it...

I say this to be helpful

Trump is a despicable human being, he is a bloated orange narcissistic hypocritical fartbag

But he is right about Muslims and he is right about immigration

When you deport a lady whose been here 20 years it let's other "refugees" know you better enter legally or your ass will be sent back no ifs and or butts - family or no family

You can look at the Muslims ideal man "Mohammad" and view their history to see what a threat their culture truly is...

Jews aren't killing people for not keeping the Sabbath, they aren't migrating and wanting the Mosaic Code to be civil law

ISIS is following The Quran...

What about Saban booting Sark after one game ? That should have made you gleeful...and then there's that Kiffin FAU video...
    tenndawg said:

Just scanning various threads I never knew why so much ill will was directed towards "Hondo", but I'm starting to get it...

I say this to be helpful

Trump is a despicable human being, he is a bloated orange narcissistic hypocritical fartbag

When you deport a lady whose been here 20 years it let's other "refugees" know you better enter legally or your ass will be sent back no ifs and or butts - family or no family

You can look at the Muslims ideal man "Mohammad" and view their history to see what a threat their culture truly is...

Jews aren't killing people for not keeping the Sabbath, they aren't migrating and wanting the Mosaic Code to be civil law

What about Saban booting Sark after one game ? That should have made you gleeful...and then there's that Kiffin FAU video...
    My point isn't that there aren't shitty immigrants, legal or illegal. My point is the cause isn't the Quran, the cause is the shitty culture those people come from. Just like Mexico, where the vast majority of people are Catholics, there is a shitty culture and society, while better then the middle East, is still shitty. Yes there are people who use the Quran to justify their hate and shitty actions. My comments are directed at the people who are afraid of Muslims cause they are Muslim.
    2001400ex said:

tenndawg said:

I say this to be helpful

My point isn't that there aren't shitty immigrants, legal or illegal. My point is the cause isn't the Quran, the cause is the shitty culture - steeped in Islam -those people come from. Just like Mexico, where the vast majority of people are Catholics, there is a shitty culture and society, while better then the middle East, is still shitty. Yes there are people who use the Quran to justify their hate and shitty actions. My comments are directed at the people who are afraid of Muslims cause they are Muslim.
    I have no doubt you believe this rhetoric, despite it's patent falsity.

For fuck sake, Hondo. Who do you think makes and perpetuates the culture, but the very people who participate in it? You can't separate the two in some delusional fantasy that it's solely environmental factors that instill and propagate shitty values in people. It's not the water. It's not the soil. It's not the sunshine. And it's not the fucking falafel. So what is it within those shitty cultures that produces radicals? People, custom and of course, religion.

Nobody is afraid of Muslims simply because they are muslim. That's a falsehood perpetuated by those in denial who perpetually act as apologists and deflect blame from radical muslims who are judged, appropriately, by their behavior, their stated desires, their words, their threats, their hatred of Israel, and their actions.

You refuse to see this, Hondo, because you are in denial. Plain and simple.

2001400ex said:

tenndawg said:

I say this to be helpful

My point isn't that there aren't shitty immigrants, legal or illegal. My point is the cause isn't the Quran, the cause is the shitty culture - steeped in Islam -those people come from. Just like Mexico, where the vast majority of people are Catholics, there is a shitty culture and society, while better then the middle East, is still shitty. Yes there are people who use the Quran to justify their hate and shitty actions. My comments are directed at the people who are afraid of Muslims cause they are Muslim.
    I have no doubt you believe this rhetoric, despite it's patent falsity.

For fuck sake, Hondo. Who do you think makes and perpetuates the culture, but the very people who participate in it? You can't separate the two in some delusional fantasy that it's solely environmental factors that instill and propagate shitty values in people. It's not the water. It's not the soil. It's not the sunshine. And it's not the fucking falafel. So what is it within those shitty cultures that produces radicals? People, custom and of course, religion.

Nobody is afraid of Muslims simply because they are muslim. That's a falsehood perpetuated by those in denial who perpetually act as apologists and deflect blame from radical muslims who are judged, appropriately, by their behavior, their stated desires, their words, their threats, their hatred of Israel, and their actions.

You refuse to see this, Hondo, because you are in denial. Plain and simple.
    Why don't you have the same hate for Catholicism based on Mexico?
    edited March 2017
    Because they don't behave like radical muslims. Yes, drug lords kill people and cut off heads, because of drugs and money, not to please Jesus.

I've stipulated with you that the problems may lie within 5% or less of the total muslim population. That should please you. It's far more generous than any concession I've seen from you on the issue. Mostly I see you deflect, deny, and act as a propagandist for Islam by repeatedly stating radical islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. I'm sorry, but that is plainly an untenable position. It may not be your interpretation or version, but it's deep roots in Islam are undeniable. It's time the 95% dealt with this issue, as it's in their own best interests to do so.

Because they don't behave like radical muslims. Yes, drug lords kill people and cut off heads, because of drugs and money, not to please Jesus.

I've stipulated with you that the problems may lie within 5% or less of the total muslim population. That should please you. It's far more generous than any concession I've seen from you on the issue. Mostly I see you deflect, deny, and act as a propagandist for Islam by repeatedly stating radical islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. I'm sorry, but that is plainly an untenable position. It may not be your interpretation or version, but it's deep roots in Islam are undeniable. It's time the 95% dealt with this issue, as it's in their own best interests to do so.

Because they don't scream the name of the Pope, doesn't mean they are independent.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/03/07/world/americas/07church.html

Israel says hi. An American style democracy in the middle of trash. Further proof the arab muslim problem is also genetic. For one race it is impossible to live in peace anywhere, with any neighbor. And for the Israelis, they are perfectly capable of living in peace and being good citizens of the world, but they keep getting fucked with.
    2001400ex said:

tenndawg said:

I say this to be helpful

My point isn't that there aren't shitty immigrants, legal or illegal. My point is the cause isn't the Quran, the cause is the shitty culture those people come from. Just like Mexico, where the vast majority of people are Catholics, there is a shitty culture and society, while better then the middle East, is still shitty. Yes there are people who use the Quran to justify their hate and shitty actions. My comments are directed at the people who are afraid of Muslims cause they are Muslim.
    You can't separate their cultures and societies from Islam because Islam IS the culture and society. It is a complete, society encompassing political system and totalitarian ideology posing as a religion.