Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Migrant Muslim Invaders responsible for 95% of all crimes in Sweden

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited March 2017

Those #'s are probably high, but maybe you can explain this, Hondo. Which shitty culture is this guy from? If you don't find him to be intolerable, disgusting and worthy of deportation back to the rock he crawled out from under, then maybe you'll at least understand why people are leery of even the supposedly "good" muslims. Like this piece of shit. https://youtu.be/8w7Zc02bWOM

Grab me a white guy from the center of Mississippi and you get the same video.

Stupid people do stupid shit. Let's pretend the 1950's & 60's didn't happen here.

The problem that never gets addressed is the twenty year occupation of the region.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Those #'s are probably high, but maybe you can explain this, Hondo. Which shitty culture is this guy from? If you don't find him to be intolerable, disgusting and worthy of deportation back to the rock he crawled out from under, then maybe you'll at least understand why people are leery of even the supposedly "good" muslims. Like this piece of shit. https://youtu.be/8w7Zc02bWOM

At least you finally realize it's the shitty culture. Not the religion. No wait.... You still blame Muslims.
    Whom I blame the most are gullible apologists living in denial, such as yourself, Hondo. A lot more than 5% of the world's muslims think like this educated, well-spoken, articulate muslim who doesn't seem to be jobless, uneducated, economically deprived, etc. You know, the usual basket of excuses guys like yourself trot out to ultimately blame America whenever muslims engage in religious-inspired terrorism. Or the Crusades!!! The CRUSADES!!!!

You're right, Hondo. It's not their religion. Calling this type of ideology "religion" makes a mockery of all religions, including one that calls itself the "One True Religion" or (gag) the "Religion of Peace" whilst referring to the Swedish people who pay the dole for these fuckers "dogs" and say women who wear mini-skirts "are asking to be raped" comparing them to a man who walks into a cage full of tigers, then complains about being attacked. At least this sub-human piece of shit acknowledges that the muslim immigrant men in Sweden are expected to act like animals ("tigers") when they see a woman in a mini-skirt. And people blame the US for the Middle East being so fucked up and backwards, it's a miracle the civilized world hasn't nuked it yet.

Enjoy the evil West's conferred privileges of speaking your mind freely, Hondo. You're welcome to think and say what you please, because you live among the civilized and don't have this fucking asshole as your friend or neighbor, even though you'll still make excuses for him, because he's a muslim brother.
    Nice rant. Be afraid of the Muslims. You sound scared.
    Typical Hondo deflection. Allege phantom fears and motives when you know you've lost the debate.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

At least you finally realize it's the shitty culture. Not the religion. No wait.... You still blame Muslims.
    Whom I blame the most are gullible apologists living in denial, such as yourself, Hondo. A lot more than 5% of the world's muslims think like this educated, well-spoken, articulate muslim who doesn't seem to be jobless, uneducated, economically deprived, etc. You know, the usual basket of excuses guys like yourself trot out to ultimately blame America whenever muslims engage in religious-inspired terrorism. Or the Crusades!!! The CRUSADES!!!!

You're right, Hondo. It's not their religion. Calling this type of ideology "religion" makes a mockery of all religions, including one that calls itself the "One True Religion" or (gag) the "Religion of Peace" whilst referring to the Swedish people who pay the dole for these fuckers "dogs" and say women who wear mini-skirts "are asking to be raped" comparing them to a man who walks into a cage full of tigers, then complains about being attacked. At least this sub-human piece of shit acknowledges that the muslim immigrant men in Sweden are expected to act like animals ("tigers") when they see a woman in a mini-skirt. And people blame the US for the Middle East being so fucked up and backwards, it's a miracle the civilized world hasn't nuked it yet.

Enjoy the evil West's conferred privileges of speaking your mind freely, Hondo. You're welcome to think and say what you please, because you live among the civilized and don't have this fucking asshole as your friend or neighbor, even though you'll still make excuses for him, because he's a muslim brother.
    Typical Hondo deflection. Allege phantom fears and motives when you know you've lost the debate.
    You are too stupid to know what the debate actually is.

HTH
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Avoiding inconvenient facts. Again. That's our Hondo!!!

What shitty culture is he from, again, Hondo? Oh, you can't tell, because all he wants to talk about is how Islam compels muslims to purge Sweden of Swedes to make more room for more Muslims. Islam, Islam, Islam, blah, blah, blah. And still, it's never about their Religion.
    Mosster47 said:

Stupid people do stupid shit. Let's pretend the 1950's & 60's didn't happen here.

The problem that never gets addressed is the twenty year occupation of the region.
    Christ fuck you are naive. Twenty years? Who let the children in here?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Because arab Muslims just started acting like shitheads 20 years ago and were peaceful, great people to be around before then....... Dumbfuck.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2017
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You sound scared.

I have 3 waiting to move into your place. What's the address?
    Inside your head, apparently.

What are you doing with 3 muslims anyway? Pick them up at your gay bar? Trying to find someone that would hang out with your stupid ass? Thought they were Mexicans and brought them home to mow the lawn?

I didn't say they were alive.

Did you see a sign on the front of his house that said DEAD MUSLIM STORAGE?
    They certainly couldn't smell worse. I'll direct 3 live ones to his pad via a government agency. I know people.

After all they are all harmless lovable furry little things that smell faintly (to them) of goats and sheep.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Don't acculturate, caliphate!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Mosster47 said:

Because arab Muslims just started acting like shitheads 20 years ago and were peaceful, great people to be around before then....... Dumbfuck.
    September 4, 1990

I've been appalled by reports from some of you, friends of mine, here in this room—by reports of discrimination against Arab-Americans. And I condemn such acts, and I will continue to condemn them. This administration has supported enactment of the hate crimes legislation because bigotry and hate still do exist in this country. And hate breeds violence, threatening the security of our entire society. As I said when I signed the bill, all Americans must join together to rid our communities of the poison of prejudice, bias, and discrimination. America is home to millions of Moslems who are free to live, work, and worship in accord with the traditions and teachings of Islam.

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/quotes/george-h-w-bush-on-discrimination-against-muslims-in-white-house-question-and-answer-session
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Avoiding inconvenient facts. Again. That's our Hondo!!!

What shitty culture is he from, again, Hondo? Oh, you can't tell, because all he wants to talk about is how Islam compels muslims to purge Sweden of Swedes to make more room for more Muslims. Islam, Islam, Islam, blah, blah, blah. And still, it's never about their Religion.
    Turd eater is drunk off ass his again. How many days in a row is that?
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

I've been appalled by reports from some of you, friends of mine, here in this room—by reports of discrimination against Arab-Americans. And I condemn such acts, and I will continue to condemn them. This administration has supported enactment of the hate crimes legislation because bigotry and hate still do exist in this country. And hate breeds violence, threatening the security of our entire society. As I said when I signed the bill, all Americans must join together to rid our communities of the poison of prejudice, bias, and discrimination. America is home to millions of Moslems who are free to live, work, and worship in accord with the traditions and teachings of Islam.

https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/quotes/george-h-w-bush-on-discrimination-against-muslims-in-white-house-question-and-answer-session
    Now who's scared, Hondo?

But fear not, fellow American. We can peaceably and vigorously disagree without losing our heads in the West. Words are words, and cartoons are just cartoons. We aren't so weak-minded that when someone insults our idol, we stab them to death.

Not that it has anything to do with religion, of course.
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

Do you think I'm a George HW Bush supporter? Fuck George HW Bush and his cowboy son W. While not as bad as Obama, both were naïve fools about Islam.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited March 2017

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

Do you think I'm a George HW Bush supporter? Fuck George HW Bush and his cowboy son W. While not as bad as Obama, both were naïve fools about Islam.
    Yeah. The former Director of the CIA and former President of the US is naive - but you're all dialed in. Because you've been to 50 countries.

lol

stfu, faggot.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited March 2017

Mosster47 said:

This is literally the last time I'm going to reply to you because arguing with stupid is a pointless exercise.

Shitty people are everywhere. We made a Jewish country in the middle of the Muslim world, then backed it up by turning their second most civilized country into the stone age because of oil. Then we hung around, went back ten years later for no reason, fucked up the entire region, haven't left, and stupid fucking Americans think the people retaliating are the awful ones.

As a comparison it would be like Africa moving Nigeria to the west coast, then occupying the mid-west and Mexico coming up to help them.

It's a totally self inflicted shit show that we brought on ourselves and the rest of the world.
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

Yeah. The former Director of the CIA and former President of the US is naive - but you're all dialed in. Because you've been to 50 countries.

lol

stfu, faggot.
    That's 49 more than you, since your hillbilly ass has never been out of the country once.

Go fuck your boyfriend, fishdick.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

This is literally the last time I'm going to reply to you because arguing with stupid is a pointless exercise.

Shitty people are everywhere. We made a Jewish country in the middle of the Muslim world, then backed it up by turning their second most civilized country into the stone age because of oil. Then we hung around, went back ten years later for no reason, fucked up the entire region, haven't left, and stupid fucking Americans think the people retaliating are the awful ones.

As a comparison it would be like Africa moving Nigeria to the west coast, then occupying the mid-west and Mexico coming up to help them.

It's a totally self inflicted shit show that we brought on ourselves and the rest of the world.
    You're right, Palestinians like The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who collaborated with Hitler became murderous anti-Semitic psychopaths only after Israel was created and we interfered with their 'civilized' countries.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

September 4, 1990

lol

stfu, faggot.
    That's 49 more than you, since your hillbilly ass has never been out of the country once.

Go fuck your boyfriend, fishdick.
    Once again obk makes up stories to try to deflect that he's been exposed as a huge cunt and retarded fucking loser.

Your dads should be killed for letting you live, you scared little twat.