Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Target transvestite bathroom policy = $15 billion loss 1 year later

124»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

if they had gone the other way an even worse boycott would have ensued.

So not sure how that justifies anything one way or another.

Bullshit.

Despite you being all caught up in the ABC mini series, This effected .01% of the population. If they did nothing, their profits would be the same. When you let libtards like you, Tommy Alja Cervix and Boobs make business decisions, this is what you get.
    Or more than the number of people who lost their doctor.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I would rather order off of Amazon instead of going shopping 100% of the time.

It takes me two clicks and comes in 1-2 days.
    How the fuck are you against this?
    Most of it is them doing fulfillment from other sellers.

I used to think shopping was for girls but now that shopping involves sitting at a bar and scrolling through Amazon for cheaper shit that has actual reviews I'm a fan.

So fuck you and fuck big red

Shopping malls, mom & pop brick and mortar stores, even big box stores are as American as apple pie. Sitting like a fat ass in your basement all day pinching pennies online and buying counterfeit Chinese garbage is something a Russian would do. Chinese manufacturer direct to the American consumer is the Amazon/Ebay goal. These two companies are facilitating the continued erosion of US manufacturing, while undercutting US online sellers and US brick and mortar stores that create jobs. Behind every store closure are more people out of work, less people contributing to the economy. When a Chinese manufacturer can ship their garbage direct to the US consumer for pennies, for literally cheaper than you can send a postcard to your next door neighbor, it's time to hit back. But you probably don't give a fuck about any of this as long as you can continue to get your counterfeit Hello Kitty dolls delivered direct from Shenzhen at rock bottom prices + free shipping subsidized by every American who uses the postal system.
    You are such a stupid fucker.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

I used to think shopping was for girls but now that shopping involves sitting at a bar and scrolling through Amazon for cheaper shit that has actual reviews I'm a fan.

Shopping malls, mom & pop brick and mortar stores, even big box stores are as American as apple pie. Sitting like a fat ass in your basement all day pinching pennies online and buying counterfeit Chinese garbage is something a Russian would do. Chinese manufacturer direct to the American consumer is the Amazon/Ebay goal. These two companies are facilitating the continued erosion of US manufacturing, while undercutting US online sellers and US brick and mortar stores that create jobs. Behind every store closure are more people out of work, less people contributing to the economy. When a Chinese manufacturer can ship their garbage direct to the US consumer for pennies, for literally cheaper than you can send a postcard to your next door neighbor, it's time to hit back. But you probably don't give a fuck about any of this as long as you can continue to get your counterfeit Hello Kitty dolls delivered direct from Shenzhen at rock bottom prices + free shipping subsidized by every American who uses the postal system.
    Want to take this to the 7-11 you half quook? Nevermind you probably don't have them in Alabama. How about the Piggly Wiggly then?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Want to take this to the 7-11 you half quook? Nevermind you probably don't have them in Alabama. How about the Piggly Wiggly then?
    Arabs aren't allowed here, so 7-11's don't exist. You would thrive here. Well, not here, but anywhere else in the state.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    As long as a liberal POS company is going under I'll sit and drink whisky watching it die and piss on the smoldering ashes.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

As long as a liberal POS company is going under I'll sit and drink whisky watching it die and piss on the smoldering ashes.

Bezos is waiting to take a liberal piss on your grave you old fuckhead.

Don't make him hold it too long.

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,474 Swaye's Wigwam
    I love trying on things at Target.

“we welcome transgender team members and [customer] guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

I love trying on things at Target.

“we welcome transgender team members and [customer] guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”

All these dflea photos have burned my retinas!