Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Target transvestite bathroom policy = $15 billion loss 1 year later

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    OBK in this thread...

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

dnc said:

Trump will eventually focus his guns on Amazon and it's cock gobbling CEO Bezos.

OBK hates winners monopolies
    Amazon has less thsn one percent of all retail sales, but yeah total monopoly.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited March 2017
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

Trump will eventually focus his guns on Amazon and it's cock gobbling CEO Bezos.

OBK hates winners
    And apparently the free market.
    Who are you? Wait, I don't give a fuck. Kill yourself immediately.

dnc said:

"Amazon accounts for 43% of US online retail sales." But still....

businessinsider.com/amazon-accounts-for-43-of-us-online-retail-sales-2017-2

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,025

Here's an actual news story:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/28/target-earnings-q4-2016.html

Target's REAL problem is Amazon. I'm sure there is a small factor from the religious fundamentalists who care about the bathroom deal... but Target is being hurt by the same factors that are killing off other retailers.

This

Amazon is well on its way to closing down target, Walmart, bed bath and beyond, and Macy's. Retailers like Best Buy can hang on because there is still some tech knowledge needed when making some tech purchases. Also Home Depot and lowes will be ok because nobody is going to buy 2x4s from Amazon. But yeah, Walmart, bed bath and beyond, and target are screwed. You can also say Office Depot and staples are on death row as well.
    LOL Walmart will never die. Other than that pretty spot on
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Target's REAL problem is Amazon. I'm sure there is a small factor from the religious fundamentalists who care about the bathroom deal... but Target is being hurt by the same factors that are killing off other retailers.

This

Amazon is well on its way to closing down target, Walmart, bed bath and beyond, and Macy's. Retailers like Best Buy can hang on because there is still some tech knowledge needed when making some tech purchases. Also Home Depot and lowes will be ok because nobody is going to buy 2x4s from Amazon. But yeah, Walmart, bed bath and beyond, and target are screwed. You can also say Office Depot and staples are on death row as well.
    You gotta be pretty fucking stupid, which he is, to think that Wal-Mart is in trouble.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Mosster47 said:

This

You gotta be pretty fucking stupid, which he is, to think that Wal-Mart is in trouble.
    Ironic
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

OBK hates winners
    And apparently the free market.
    Who are you? Wait, I don't give a fuck. Kill yourself immediately.

dnc said:

"Amazon accounts for 43% of US online retail sales." But still....

businessinsider.com/amazon-accounts-for-43-of-us-online-retail-sales-2017-2

And online sales are a small fraction of overall retail sales.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited March 2017

This

Yeah, based on shear size and infrastructure Walmart has staying power, but Amazon is putting major pressure on their prices and shipping charges, which is a plus for consumers.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Solution for Target: add Ivankas line to boost sales
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Holy fuck.

obk and hondo must be having a dumbfuck contest.

As of now there is no clear leader.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I would rather order off of Amazon instead of going shopping 100% of the time.

It takes me two clicks and comes in 1-2 days.
    How the fuck are you against this?
    Most of it is them doing fulfillment from other sellers.

I used to think shopping was for girls but now that shopping involves sitting at a bar and scrolling through Amazon for cheaper shit that has actual reviews I'm a fan.

So fuck you and fuck big red

Chinned for the Amazon truth, but Big Red was the shit.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited March 2017

I would rather order off of Amazon instead of going shopping 100% of the time.

It takes me two clicks and comes in 1-2 days.
    How the fuck are you against this?
    Most of it is them doing fulfillment from other sellers.

I used to think shopping was for girls but now that shopping involves sitting at a bar and scrolling through Amazon for cheaper shit that has actual reviews I'm a fan.

So fuck you and fuck big red

Chinned for the Amazon truth, but Big Red was the shit.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    It's not like Wal-Mart is sourcing everything stateside you dumbfucking douchebag.