Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Target transvestite bathroom policy = $15 billion loss 1 year later

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,891 Founders Club

OBK, you're the fucking worst

I was right you know.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,891 Founders Club

I can't wait until Amazon starts selling edibles because I hate leaving my guns and religion compound and dealing with stoners at the local weed store.

Let me know when I can pay to have a drone load the bubbler for me.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I would rather order off of Amazon instead of going shopping 100% of the time.

It takes me two clicks and comes in 1-2 days.
    How the fuck are you against this?
    Most of it is them doing fulfillment from other sellers.

I used to think shopping was for girls but now that shopping involves sitting at a bar and scrolling through Amazon for cheaper shit that has actual reviews I'm a fan.

So fuck you and fuck big red

Shopping malls, mom & pop brick and mortar stores, even big box stores are as American as apple pie. Sitting like a fat ass in your basement all day pinching pennies online and buying counterfeit Chinese garbage is something a Russian would do. Chinese manufacturer direct to the American consumer is the Amazon/Ebay goal. These two companies are facilitating the continued erosion of US manufacturing, while undercutting US online sellers and US brick and mortar stores that create jobs. Behind every store closure are more people out of work, less people contributing to the economy. When a Chinese manufacturer can ship their garbage direct to the US consumer for pennies, for literally cheaper than you can send a postcard to your next door neighbor, it's time to hit back. But you probably don't give a fuck about any of this as long as you can continue to get your counterfeit Hello Kitty dolls delivered direct from Shenzhen at rock bottom prices + free shipping subsidized by every American who uses the postal system.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited March 2017
    Just fucking die.

Literally no one aside from you in the whole world does not like Amazon.
    Trump doesn't like them either and has threatened antitrust action against them. He's going to put that bald weasel Bezos on the run.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I used to think shopping was for girls but now that shopping involves sitting at a bar and scrolling through Amazon for cheaper shit that has actual reviews I'm a fan.

Shopping malls, mom & pop brick and mortar stores, even big box stores are as American as apple pie. Sitting like a fat ass in your basement all day pinching pennies online and buying counterfeit Chinese garbage is something a Russian would do. Chinese manufacturer direct to the American consumer is the Amazon/Ebay goal. These two companies are facilitating the continued erosion of US manufacturing, while undercutting US online sellers and US brick and mortar stores that create jobs. Behind every store closure are more people out of work, less people contributing to the economy. When a Chinese manufacturer can ship their garbage direct to the US consumer for pennies, for literally cheaper than you can send a postcard to your next door neighbor, it's time to hit back. But you probably don't give a fuck about any of this as long as you can continue to get your counterfeit Hello Kitty dolls delivered direct from Shenzhen at rock bottom prices + free shipping subsidized by every American who uses the postal system.
    Last I checked, America went 150 years without malls and big box stores.

Fuck off

Fuck off
    1776 + 150 = 1926. Most of us were born post 1926. Malls and big box stores are part of the American tapestry. It's official. Job killing Chinese monopolies aren't.

Fuck You.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Fuck off
    1776 + 150 = 1926. Most of us were born post 1926. Malls and big box stores are part of the American tapestry. It's official. Job killing Chinese monopolies aren't.

Fuck You.
    You probably think college football was invented in 1994

Fuck off

Fuck You.
    Disagree. It was invented in 2009, the year I became a duck fan.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Fuck off

Fuck You.
    Disagree. It was invented in 2009, the year I became a male prostitute
    Fixed.

I see you've pulled out quite a lead on hondo in the dumbfuck contest. Congrats?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Fuck off

Fuck You.
    Disagree. It was invented in 2009, the year I became a duck fan.
    Way to wagon jump, bitchquook
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dflea said:

Fuck off

Fuck You.
    Fixed.

I see you've pulled out quite a lead on hondo in the dumbfuck contest. Congrats?
    Fuck off. I need to put more work in to retake the lead.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

Fuck off

Fuck You.
    Fixed.

Fuck off. I need to put more work in to retake the lead.
    We all know you have the capability. You just haven't put forth the effort like obk has recently.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,510 Founders Club
    Wal mart does a lot of online stuff.

Walmart is a shitty company with shitty values, but at least it has a large brick and mortar presence and provides jobs. Amazon is a shithole run by a shithead that has taken far more jobs than they have replaced. Reading the stories from Amazon employees, working for them appears to be not much different than being in a slave labor camp.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Walmart is a shitty company with shitty values, but at least it has a large brick and mortar presence and provides jobs. Amazon is a shithole run by a shithead that has taken far more jobs than they have replaced. Reading the stories from Amazon employees, working for them appears to be not much different than being in a slave labor camp.
    You know, except for the fact they can LEAVE whenever they want. But still.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Walmart employs 1% of the US workforce.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    dhdawg said:

if they had gone the other way an even worse boycott would have ensued.

So not sure how that justifies anything one way or another.

Bullshit.

Despite you being all caught up in the ABC mini series, This effected .01% of the population. If they did nothing, their profits would be the same. When you let libtards like you, Tommy Alja Cervix and Boobs make business decisions, this is what you get.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    2001400ex said:

You know, except for the fact they can LEAVE whenever they want. But still.
    IRONIC.....

Since it's Friday and all.