Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryan Addison, 4* 2018 WR/S, Gardena (Serra), CA (Offered 5/16/17)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i hope you guys die from aids
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ^
    this guy is angry
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018

@oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
    You sound angry.
    Why would I be angry we're out-recruiting you? It's to be expected. It comes with the territory of being a winner with a strong resume and solid body of work.

#BuildingABlueblood
    Who are you beating? Last time I checked I'm the biggest doog on the bored
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

@oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
    I saw today that Oregon has already had 2 players from their 2018 class (aka the kids who signed 5 months ago) who have likely left the program in their top WR (Hall) and top RB (Elliot) as well as another kid who doesn't look like he will qualify.
    That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass

ELLIOTT got beat out by baby dye. Who won’t qualify?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

Mosster47 said:

lawsandl said:

Mosster47 said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Right, they’re 89ish right now. Apparently Sorrells looks good. We’re in on several blue chips that won’t commit until later in the cycle. It’s not as if UW is doing better and we know Big Joe can develop.

He just got 5 CB's to the fightin cocks and is visiting them tomorrow, so good luck!
    I really don’t care. He’s coming here during the weekend. I know the Gamecocks insiders are confident. Personally, I prefer a west coast kid.
    Do you have to keep the West coast kid super secret
    Mosster47 said:

What a fucking idiot. If you're gonna go to some mediocre program with lesser academic prestige you better at least go to a school with a bunch of bad bitches walking around in short shorts year round.

Sidenote: Oregon is taking a million WR's and DB's. On top of adding Addison to their 2018 class they want to take FIVE WR's and FIVE DB's this class while taking one, maybe two offensive lineman. My fucking head would explode if this was the case with UW recruiting but quooks love it. I've been told Oregon is going to be the Alabama of the West.

Hi, reality here again. Oregon has 21 O-lineman on scholly with the five from this year's class and zero are seniors. They have the #1 JUCO OL for 2019 and will take one more 4-star caliber OL because either Throck or Hanson will go pro after this year and someone will transfer. So, you know, maff.

The Ducks needed a major talent upgrade at WR so they are upgrading the talent level. Those they don't want anymore will "transfer." They are just short on DB's, especially at corner and will take two more in this class. Leavitt runs six DB packages a lot in obvious passing situations so the depth has to be there.

Also they only have 16 recruits and will take 23. The rest will be one WR, two DB's and a fill up on lineman for both sides.
    Sorry, not reality you snarky fuck. Penei Sewell and Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu are the only quality offensive lineman they've gotten the past two cycles. If they take another offensive lineman this class he won't be a 4-star. Jonah T. is going to USC or Oklahoma. There is nobody else Oregon has a chance at that is a 4-star.

Sure, I can understand having a shit WR corps. We've had that problem many times before. Doesn't mean you neglect other position groups to try to solve the problem all in one class like a retard with no idea how to build a program long term. Because of your WR and DB recruiting this class you will have major holes to fill at other positions next class and those positions will be positions Oregon has a more difficult time recruiting.

When the fuck did Oregon play dime defense last season? Most of the time Leavitt was putting five guys on the line of scrimmage which is the main reason your run defense improved so much and your pass defense gave up so many explosive plays. If six DB's were on the field during most of those explosive plays then your DB's suck more than I thought.

Oregon only graduates 9 Seniors after this season and only have one maybe two early entry NFL guys. Can Mario pull scholarships out of his ass? If not, he's going to need to start cutting people to take 23 recruits this class. But that wouldn't jive with his "family" atmosphere would it?

Come holla at me on Signing Day when Oregon signs a million WR's and DB's and UW loads up in the trenches with some real O-line and D-line talent.
    Uh huh. So if Oregon signs a 4-star lineman they are shit. If UW signs a 4-star lineman they are awesome.

Solid Doog logic.
    What other 4-star lineman has Mario recruited that I didn't already give credit for in Sewell and Aumavae-Laulu? Steven Jones is slop. Any time you have a "4-star" offensive lineman from California that USC, UCLA, and UW all pass on something is up. Same goes for Keyon Ware-Hudson. I'm trying to find all these stud lineman Oregon is bringing in and I can only find two who might be studs if they don't get too fat eating pizza and burgers.
    You mad.
    Hell no I'm JUICED! WOOOOOOO! UW overwhelmingly voted to TAKE THE PAC! Coach Pete has the program ROLLING with a talented and veteran team! Another Duck beat down coming in Autzen! WOOOOOOOO! Gonna sign all these big boys in the trenches and keep ROLLING YOUR ASSES for years to come! YEAH BUDDY!
    When I see Oregon at #5 (probably 3 or 4 now that Blades just committed) in the recruiting rankings and UW at #32 I get the feeling your prediction of the future might be slightly different than reality.

I love this so much. What was that? Another DB just committed to Oregon? Lol. Now I'm hearing Oregon wants to take SIX DBs this class if the right guys want in. They don't even lack bodies at DB. They just lack talent and are trying to push certain DBs on their roster out. Where the fuck are the quality lineman? Keep taking all those scrawny ass WRs and DBs while UW loads up in the trenches. But hey, at least you'll have overrated internet recruiting rankings to hold onto when UW is physically dominating Oregon on both sides of the ball.
    How old are you?
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    lawsandl said:

I saw today that Oregon has already had 2 players from their 2018 class (aka the kids who signed 5 months ago) who have likely left the program in their top WR (Hall) and top RB (Elliot) as well as another kid who doesn't look like he will qualify.

The Johnson kid from Georgia, right?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

lawsandl said:

He has not started his freshman year yet. That's not how it works.

That would be like if Yankoff left the program a month ago and we said "He got beat out by Sirmon, its OK"
    But Cristobal is from the Saban Tree.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Jamal Elliott and Baby Dye enrolled early for spring practices. Dye came in, hit the weight room and roidies, put on 20lbs, and turned out to be significantly better than the 4-star Elliott. Elliott went back to North Carolina, he missed his kid(s) and baby mommas.

Jalen Hall has a really bad case of the blues. He's a sad fellow. Four days in Eugene and they didn't up his lithium dosage.

Andrew Johnson is trying to make it to Eugene, and as soon as he can read the Cat in the Hat in a single go he can show up. I'm not holding my breath.

Juco DT Semi Vena Cava is also having some troubles figuring out where Eugene is and how to get there.

For all the talk about Oregon supposedly being weak on the OL pipeline, that's the opposite of the feelings coming from Niketown. No seniors on the OL, three guys that are going to be four year starters, Penis Sewell, Bama transfer and brother of NFL bust Chance Warmack, two other four stars last year including Jones and noted lesbian Dawson Jaramillo, giant Juco kid this year. The kid with the tits has been impressing and they're giddy about the o-line. The ladies in Eugene are especially happy with this addition: