Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryan Addison, 4* 2018 WR/S, Gardena (Serra), CA (Offered 5/16/17)

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My main question is why the fuck do so many quooks come seek validation for their recruits on a husky crootin bored?

Inferiority complex
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigation
    Jump to search
    "Inferiority" redirects here. For other uses, see Inferior.

An inferiority complex is the lack of self-esteem, a doubt and uncertainty about oneself, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior. In modern literature, the preferred terminology is "lack of covert self-esteem".[1]
    Contents

1 Classifications
    2 History
    3 Causes
    4 Performance impact
    5 See also
    6 References

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited July 2018

@oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
    You sound angry.
    Why would I be angry we're out-recruiting you? It's to be expected. It comes with the territory of being a winner with a strong resume and solid body of work.

#BuildingABlueblood
    Who are you beating for recruits? Last time I checked UW is beating USC and Notre Dame for the guys they're getting. You can't fool me with bullshit star rankings. I pay attention to who is actually recruiting who. Sean Dollars: UW and SC passed. Jeremiah Criddell: UW and SC passed. Josh Delgado: UW and SC passed. Mycah Pittman: UW and SC passed. Keyon Ware Hudson: UW and SC passed. Mase Funa: SC keeping on the back burner until he proves his knee isn't fucked up long term. Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu: UW never recruited, SC passed in favor of Sean Rhyan and Jonah T and whoever else they're recruiting for O-line.

(Rambling idiocy edited).
    Screenshots. I have them. All I need.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018

@oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
    You sound angry.
    Why would I be angry we're out-recruiting you? It's to be expected. It comes with the territory of being a winner with a strong resume and solid body of work.

#BuildingABlueblood
    Who are you beating for recruits? Last time I checked UW is beating USC and Notre Dame for the guys they're getting. You can't fool me with bullshit star rankings. I pay attention to who is actually recruiting who. Sean Dollars: UW and SC passed. Jeremiah Criddell: UW and SC passed. Josh Delgado: UW and SC passed. Mycah Pittman: UW and SC passed. Keyon Ware Hudson: UW and SC passed. Mase Funa: SC keeping on the back burner until he proves his knee isn't fucked up long term. Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu: UW never recruited, SC passed in favor of Sean Rhyan and Jonah T and whoever else they're recruiting for O-line.

As long as Oregon isn't beating USC and UW and other top programs for recruits all they're doing is scooping up the most overrated 4-star recruits out of the 300 recruits they offer that are not highly coveted by the top programs. It's a clever ruse but UW fans with a brain aren't falling for it which I know infuriates you because you so desperately want to believe the Oregon glory days will be back soon because of recruiting rankings and that won't be the case. Star rankings got you all gassed up and feeling good again but UW will be the team to beat in the North for years to come and that reality will eventually set in after a couple more beat downs like the last two seasons.
    Actually, UW did want Dollars, Criddell, Delgado, Pittman, KWH, and Mase Funa all up until your coaches, who suck at recruiting btw, realized they weren't getting them and decided to go full WDWHA? LMAO Okay, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Us Ducks fans all know you're scared of what the staff is doing, but the fact that you're trying to deny the recruiting process of the staff is even more hilarious.

Also, I'm just really confused on how kids should be choosing UW over UO? It's not like we're a national brand and had a coach who innovated college football and made it to a couple title games or something, meanwhile owning your garbage asses for 12 straight. I know it took a number on your mental health and it has forever traumatized your fan base which is lovely, but for some reason, I'm getting the sense that you're scared it's going to happen again.

Really? Your confused as to why kids should be choosing UW over Oregon. Let's see better academics, far superior head coach and coaching staff, better player development, far more NFL draft success the past 5 years, far more coaching stability, proven success on the field, better and bigger stadium, better city, better campus, better surrounding environment, a clear upward program trajectory, and 108-24. That about sums is up.
    Beat a good Oregon team you steaming pile of coog shit, then open your mouth. You lost for 12 straight years of relentless ass kicking. It went unabated until Oregon went off the rails from too much success. Your brief window of opportunity opened at that moment and what did you do? This:

Win a big game. Until then STFU.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

You sound angry.

#BuildingABlueblood

As long as Oregon isn't beating USC and UW and other top programs for recruits all they're doing is scooping up the most overrated 4-star recruits out of the 300 recruits they offer that are not highly coveted by the top programs. It's a clever ruse but UW fans with a brain aren't falling for it which I know infuriates you because you so desperately want to believe the Oregon glory days will be back soon because of recruiting rankings and that won't be the case. Star rankings got you all gassed up and feeling good again but UW will be the team to beat in the North for years to come and that reality will eventually set in after a couple more beat downs like the last two seasons.
    Actually, UW did want Dollars, Criddell, Delgado, Pittman, KWH, and Mase Funa all up until your coaches, who suck at recruiting btw, realized they weren't getting them and decided to go full WDWHA? LMAO Okay, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Us Ducks fans all know you're scared of what the staff is doing, but the fact that you're trying to deny the recruiting process of the staff is even more hilarious.

Also, I'm just really confused on how kids should be choosing UW over UO? It's not like we're a national brand and had a coach who innovated college football and made it to a couple title games or something, meanwhile owning your garbage asses for 12 straight. I know it took a number on your mental health and it has forever traumatized your fan base which is lovely, but for some reason, I'm getting the sense that you're scared it's going to happen again.

Really? Your confused as to why kids should be choosing UW over Oregon. Let's see better academics, far superior head coach and coaching staff, better player development, far more NFL draft success the past 5 years, far more coaching stability, proven success on the field, better and bigger stadium, better city, better campus, better surrounding environment, a clear upward program trajectory, and 108-24. That about sums is up.
    Beat a good Oregon team you steaming pile of coog shit, then open your mouth. You lost for 12 straight years of relentless ass kicking. It went unabated until Oregon went off the rails from too much success. Your brief window of opportunity opened at that moment and what did you do? This:

Win a big game. Until then STFU.
    You're so angry. I don't think I will STFU. I'm sorry the facts make you angry and you now hate facts because they're no longer on Oregon's side. This is a Husky board bitch. Oregon fucking sucks. It's over. You had your run with Chip. He moved on, Oregon football tanked, and now Oregon is back where they naturally belong below UW. Even after the streak UW still holds the all time record over Oregon. Order has been restored. Oregon is inferior to UW now and for a long time to come. UW will win big games. Don't worry about that. It's only a matter of time. But whooping Oregon's ass every year won't be one of them. I would be more worried about Oregon football if I was you. Instead you're obsessed with UW and infuriated by UW's rise. Maybe go take a walk for perspective.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Here's the thing, doogs should be concerned about killing it this season. Lose 4 games (which is my prediction) and UW will drop off the planet in recruiting. Oregon has more room to maneuver. The name recognition alone is enough to pull in top 20 classes every year. Cristobal won't be expected to win more than 8 games this season. He does that, and recruiting will take care of itself in 2019. 2019 is the year. Oregon will be playing Auburn in neutral Texas. That will be the first real test of the Cristoballz era, and it could be the last if he doesn't take care of bidness and lead the ducks to a playoff berth. By that time you'll probably be back to Sarking it again.
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

lawsandl said:

Bottom line is Oregon can conceivably land in the top 10 of recruiting. We can analyze each recruit and come up with reasons why they are overrated. Yadda, Yadda.

As a collective, the class is going to massively improve Oregon. S&C is an emphasis as much as y’all hate Feld, it’s being prioritized.

UW did not not occupy my head when Oregon ran off the steak. The reason why Husky forums are so Oregon focused is because you know it’s going to be a battle every year. Especially once it’s the roster is all Petersen try hards.

The roster is now 100% Petersen recruits. So you'll get to see what that looks like this season. Seems to me Oregon struggles when playing OKGs Boise State.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

Bottom line is Oregon can conceivably land in the top 10 of recruiting. We can analyze each recruit and come up with reasons why they are overrated. Yadda, Yadda.

As a collective, the class is going to massively improve Oregon. S&C is an emphasis as much as y’all hate Feld, it’s being prioritized.

UW did not not occupy my head when Oregon ran off the steak. The reason why Husky forums are so Oregon focused is because you know it’s going to be a battle every year. Especially once it’s the roster is all Petersen try hards.

The roster is now 100% Petersen recruits. So you'll get to see what that looks like this season. Seems to me Oregon struggles when playing OKGs Boise State.
    No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's the thing, doogs should be concerned about killing it this season. Lose 4 games (which is my prediction) and UW will drop off the planet in recruiting. Oregon has more room to maneuver. The name recognition alone is enough to pull in top 20 classes every year. Cristobal won't be expected to win more than 8 games this season. He does that, and recruiting will take care of itself in 2019. 2019 is the year. Oregon will be playing Auburn in neutral Texas. That will be the first real test of the Cristoballz era, and it could be the last if he doesn't take care of bidness and lead the ducks to a playoff berth. By that time you'll probably be back to Sarking it again.

ICYMI - Chip is at UCLA. Oregon is a hollow shell of a good program. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Sources said:

ICYMI - Chip is at UCLA. Oregon is a hollow shell of a good program. Good luck the rest of the way!
    Chip had an expiration date and his system is old news. He'll end up being the second coming of Mora then get canned. We already thieved one of his big weapons. Oregon is building an SEC team in the PAC 12. The type of team that's always been Chip's kryptonite. It will look more like Stanford circa the Harbaugh era, but much better, with a version the explosive offense Oregon is known for. That's what I see when I look into the Crystal Ballz.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

chip is 46-7 as a college head coach

cristobal went 27-48 at a G5 school

big boy caps on pls

People forget that he attended Saban U, where he coached at the highest classification in America in a football state. LIPO.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

LOL holy shit u really think UW loses 4 games this season? That's qoukin on another level my friend. Unless Jake Haener starts the majority of the season there's zero fucking chance we lose that many games with such a talented and experienced roster.

Even though your prediction of four losses is absolute dog shit, lets just say that actually does transpire. You think UW's recruiting will all the sudden tank just because of one semi down year?

The 2018 UW team, ranked preseason top 10 and the overwhelming favorite to win the conference, is made up of mostly players from the '14, '15, and '16 classes. UW lost 6 games in '14 and 6 again in '15. Yet those three classes were essentially top 25-30 classes littered with future NFL draft picks. Recruiting has really taken off over the past couple years with UW signing its first top 10 class under Petersen in 2018. The UW roster is getting closer and closer to the ideal ratio of at least 50% 4 and 5-star talent.

Unfortunately for you and other qouks one semi down year of 9-4 isn't going to suddenly stop UW's recruiting momentum or talent acquisition. The UW staff is actually full of adults who are completely committed to their jobs and are some of the top evaluators in the country. UW is once again back on top as the premiere program in the northwest and under Petersen will continue to develop players better than anyone else. UW is going to be competing for the Pac-12 Title and CFP on an annual basis while UO will be winning offseason natties and then will be lucky to go 7-6 or 8-5 every year under Cristoballz. Oregon is going to become the Tennessee of the Pac-12 conference.

Get your facts straight. You aren't in the top 10 and Oregon is currently ahead of you in recruiting. HTH. Now that that's been cleared up, lol if you think you can play like shit and remain relevant. You're based in the rainiest city of hipster morons that ever existed. Seattle is not the best destination. And Peterman is boring. So is your program. There's no sizzle. You can't bring the same level of hype that Nike U brings to the table. A world class company and a world class football program. There's only room for 1. That's why Nike dumped the dawgs.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

LOL holy shit u really think UW loses 4 games this season? That's qoukin on another level my friend. Unless Jake Haener starts the majority of the season there's zero fucking chance we lose that many games with such a talented and experienced roster.

Even though your prediction of four losses is absolute dog shit, lets just say that actually does transpire. You think UW's recruiting will all the sudden tank just because of one semi down year?

The 2018 UW team, ranked preseason top 10 and the overwhelming favorite to win the conference, is made up of mostly players from the '14, '15, and '16 classes. UW lost 6 games in '14 and 6 again in '15. Yet those three classes were essentially top 25-30 classes littered with future NFL draft picks. Recruiting has really taken off over the past couple years with UW signing its first top 10 class under Petersen in 2018. The UW roster is getting closer and closer to the ideal ratio of at least 50% 4 and 5-star talent.

Unfortunately for you and other qouks one semi down year of 9-4 isn't going to suddenly stop UW's recruiting momentum or talent acquisition. The UW staff is actually full of adults who are completely committed to their jobs and are some of the top evaluators in the country. UW is once again back on top as the premiere program in the northwest and under Petersen will continue to develop players better than anyone else. UW is going to be competing for the Pac-12 Title and CFP on an annual basis while UO will be winning offseason natties and then will be lucky to go 7-6 or 8-5 every year under Cristoballz. Oregon is going to become the Tennessee of the Pac-12 conference.

Get your facts straight. You aren't in the top 10 and Oregon is currently ahead of you in recruiting. HTH. Now that that's been cleared up, lol if you think you can play like shit and remain relevant. You're based in the rainiest city of hipster morons that ever existed. Seattle is not the best destination. And Peterman is boring. So is your program. There's no sizzle. You can't bring the same level of hype that Nike U brings to the table. A world class company and a world class football program. There's only room for 1. That's why Nike dumped the dawgs.
    Eugene is what exactly?