Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryan Addison, 4* 2018 WR/S, Gardena (Serra), CA (Offered 5/16/17)

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

I know you guise are being Sarksstic because whOregon (lol!) has 3 DL commits and 1 OL to go with 1 DL and 6 OL from 2018. These go with 12 OL with more than 1 year of eligibility and 7 DL with more than 1 year of eligibility.

These include the #1 JUCO who has 3 to play 2 grad transfer Dallas Warmack and high 4* Penei Sewell on the OL.

On the DL we? just got DJ Johnson from Miami (maybe moves to LB, I dunno) and Keyon Ware-Hudson as new kid/high 4* guys. There's also some 3* guys that might be projects or whatever but the DL is in pretty good shape and we? are still in on some guys.

As always, LIPO, and if only one out of 5 sees the field a la St. Tosh Massacre you can have your hearty belly laughs in the media room.

I don't claim to know dick about talent and recruiting, but objective sources (recruiting homos and offers from other teams) would indickate that Cristoballz is a good recrooter.

All this WDWHA and Cristoballz = Sark is very doogy. Willie Lyles-Taggart was our Sark. You don't get two in a row.

Learn your fucking revisionist history.

Don't confuse Strongarm Balls with the rest of us.

I think Mario will end up being a shit coarch but not because of his recruiting or ability to sell the program to 17yr olds. As Willy said, "This brand sells itself."

As ever, LIPO.
    He's door ass out in two years if he proves to be a shitty coach. Oregon has the highest standards in the PAC and doesn't tolerate losing for very long.
    Only if he completely bottoms out like Slingblade.

If he's mediocre he'll be there 15 years, ala Bellotti, ala Rick Brooks.
    TBD

Phil's not getting any younger ya know
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

I know you guise are being Sarksstic because whOregon (lol!) has 3 DL commits and 1 OL to go with 1 DL and 6 OL from 2018. These go with 12 OL with more than 1 year of eligibility and 7 DL with more than 1 year of eligibility.

These include the #1 JUCO who has 3 to play 2 grad transfer Dallas Warmack and high 4* Penei Sewell on the OL.

On the DL we? just got DJ Johnson from Miami (maybe moves to LB, I dunno) and Keyon Ware-Hudson as new kid/high 4* guys. There's also some 3* guys that might be projects or whatever but the DL is in pretty good shape and we? are still in on some guys.

As always, LIPO, and if only one out of 5 sees the field a la St. Tosh Massacre you can have your hearty belly laughs in the media room.

I don't claim to know dick about talent and recruiting, but objective sources (recruiting homos and offers from other teams) would indickate that Cristoballz is a good recrooter.

All this WDWHA and Cristoballz = Sark is very doogy. Willie Lyles-Taggart was our Sark. You don't get two in a row.

I think Mario will end up being a shit coarch but not because of his recruiting or ability to sell the program to 17yr olds. As Willy said, "This brand sells itself."

As ever, LIPO.
    He's door ass out in two years if he proves to be a shitty coach. Oregon has the highest standards in the PAC and doesn't tolerate losing for very long.
    Only if he completely bottoms out like Slingblade.

If he's mediocre he'll be there 15 years, ala Bellotti, ala Rick Brooks.
    The Bellotti, Brooks days are over and aren't coming back, much as you would love to see that. Oregon is a different beast now and everyone here is on the edge of their seats, shaking and about to vomit with every new recruit Oregon poaches.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

lawsandl said:

Mosster47 said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Right, they’re 89ish right now. Apparently Sorrells looks good. We’re in on several blue chips that won’t commit until later in the cycle. It’s not as if UW is doing better and we know Big Joe can develop.

He just got 5 CB's to the fightin cocks and is visiting them tomorrow, so good luck!
    I really don’t care. He’s coming here during the weekend. I know the Gamecocks insiders are confident. Personally, I prefer a west coast kid.
    Do you have to keep the West coast kid super secret
    Mosster47 said:

What a fucking idiot. If you're gonna go to some mediocre program with lesser academic prestige you better at least go to a school with a bunch of bad bitches walking around in short shorts year round.

Sidenote: Oregon is taking a million WR's and DB's. On top of adding Addison to their 2018 class they want to take FIVE WR's and FIVE DB's this class while taking one, maybe two offensive lineman. My fucking head would explode if this was the case with UW recruiting but quooks love it. I've been told Oregon is going to be the Alabama of the West.

Hi, reality here again. Oregon has 21 O-lineman on scholly with the five from this year's class and zero are seniors. They have the #1 JUCO OL for 2019 and will take one more 4-star caliber OL because either Throck or Hanson will go pro after this year and someone will transfer. So, you know, maff.

The Ducks needed a major talent upgrade at WR so they are upgrading the talent level. Those they don't want anymore will "transfer." They are just short on DB's, especially at corner and will take two more in this class. Leavitt runs six DB packages a lot in obvious passing situations so the depth has to be there.

Also they only have 16 recruits and will take 23. The rest will be one WR, two DB's and a fill up on lineman for both sides.
    Sorry, not reality you snarky fuck. Penei Sewell and Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu are the only quality offensive lineman they've gotten the past two cycles. If they take another offensive lineman this class he won't be a 4-star. Jonah T. is going to USC or Oklahoma. There is nobody else Oregon has a chance at that is a 4-star.

Sure, I can understand having a shit WR corps. We've had that problem many times before. Doesn't mean you neglect other position groups to try to solve the problem all in one class like a retard with no idea how to build a program long term. Because of your WR and DB recruiting this class you will have major holes to fill at other positions next class and those positions will be positions Oregon has a more difficult time recruiting.

When the fuck did Oregon play dime defense last season? Most of the time Leavitt was putting five guys on the line of scrimmage which is the main reason your run defense improved so much and your pass defense gave up so many explosive plays. If six DB's were on the field during most of those explosive plays then your DB's suck more than I thought.

Oregon only graduates 9 Seniors after this season and only have one maybe two early entry NFL guys. Can Mario pull scholarships out of his ass? If not, he's going to need to start cutting people to take 23 recruits this class. But that wouldn't jive with his "family" atmosphere would it?

Come holla at me on Signing Day when Oregon signs a million WR's and DB's and UW loads up in the trenches with some real O-line and D-line talent.
    Uh huh. So if Oregon signs a 4-star lineman they are shit. If UW signs a 4-star lineman they are awesome.

Solid Doog logic.
    What other 4-star lineman has Mario recruited that I didn't already give credit for in Sewell and Aumavae-Laulu? Steven Jones is slop. Any time you have a "4-star" offensive lineman from California that USC, UCLA, and UW all pass on something is up. Same goes for Keyon Ware-Hudson. I'm trying to find all these stud lineman Oregon is bringing in and I can only find two who might be studs if they don't get too fat eating pizza and burgers.
    You mad.
    Hell no I'm JUICED! WOOOOOOO! UW overwhelmingly voted to TAKE THE PAC! Coach Pete has the program ROLLING with a talented and veteran team! Another Duck beat down coming in Autzen! WOOOOOOOO! Gonna sign all these big boys in the trenches and keep ROLLING YOUR ASSES for years to come! YEAH BUDDY!
    When I see Oregon at #5 (probably 3 or 4 now that Blades just committed) in the recruiting rankings and UW at #32 I get the feeling your prediction of the future might be slightly different than reality.

I love this so much. What was that? Another DB just committed to Oregon? Lol. Now I'm hearing Oregon wants to take SIX DBs this class if the right guys want in. They don't even lack bodies at DB. They just lack talent and are trying to push certain DBs on their roster out. Where the fuck are the quality lineman? Keep taking all those scrawny ass WRs and DBs while UW loads up in the trenches. But hey, at least you'll have overrated internet recruiting rankings to hold onto when UW is physically dominating Oregon on both sides of the ball.
    UW signed 6 lineman for 2018, Oregon signed 7. The Ducks will take at least six this year. The Doogs will take about the same, maybe.

Your troll is shit, pure shit.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

lawsandl said:

Mosster47 said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Right, they’re 89ish right now. Apparently Sorrells looks good. We’re in on several blue chips that won’t commit until later in the cycle. It’s not as if UW is doing better and we know Big Joe can develop.

He just got 5 CB's to the fightin cocks and is visiting them tomorrow, so good luck!
    I really don’t care. He’s coming here during the weekend. I know the Gamecocks insiders are confident. Personally, I prefer a west coast kid.
    Do you have to keep the West coast kid super secret
    Mosster47 said:

What a fucking idiot. If you're gonna go to some mediocre program with lesser academic prestige you better at least go to a school with a bunch of bad bitches walking around in short shorts year round.

Sidenote: Oregon is taking a million WR's and DB's. On top of adding Addison to their 2018 class they want to take FIVE WR's and FIVE DB's this class while taking one, maybe two offensive lineman. My fucking head would explode if this was the case with UW recruiting but quooks love it. I've been told Oregon is going to be the Alabama of the West.

Hi, reality here again. Oregon has 21 O-lineman on scholly with the five from this year's class and zero are seniors. They have the #1 JUCO OL for 2019 and will take one more 4-star caliber OL because either Throck or Hanson will go pro after this year and someone will transfer. So, you know, maff.

The Ducks needed a major talent upgrade at WR so they are upgrading the talent level. Those they don't want anymore will "transfer." They are just short on DB's, especially at corner and will take two more in this class. Leavitt runs six DB packages a lot in obvious passing situations so the depth has to be there.

Also they only have 16 recruits and will take 23. The rest will be one WR, two DB's and a fill up on lineman for both sides.
    Sorry, not reality you snarky fuck. Penei Sewell and Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu are the only quality offensive lineman they've gotten the past two cycles. If they take another offensive lineman this class he won't be a 4-star. Jonah T. is going to USC or Oklahoma. There is nobody else Oregon has a chance at that is a 4-star.

Sure, I can understand having a shit WR corps. We've had that problem many times before. Doesn't mean you neglect other position groups to try to solve the problem all in one class like a retard with no idea how to build a program long term. Because of your WR and DB recruiting this class you will have major holes to fill at other positions next class and those positions will be positions Oregon has a more difficult time recruiting.

When the fuck did Oregon play dime defense last season? Most of the time Leavitt was putting five guys on the line of scrimmage which is the main reason your run defense improved so much and your pass defense gave up so many explosive plays. If six DB's were on the field during most of those explosive plays then your DB's suck more than I thought.

Oregon only graduates 9 Seniors after this season and only have one maybe two early entry NFL guys. Can Mario pull scholarships out of his ass? If not, he's going to need to start cutting people to take 23 recruits this class. But that wouldn't jive with his "family" atmosphere would it?

Come holla at me on Signing Day when Oregon signs a million WR's and DB's and UW loads up in the trenches with some real O-line and D-line talent.
    Uh huh. So if Oregon signs a 4-star lineman they are shit. If UW signs a 4-star lineman they are awesome.

Solid Doog logic.
    What other 4-star lineman has Mario recruited that I didn't already give credit for in Sewell and Aumavae-Laulu? Steven Jones is slop. Any time you have a "4-star" offensive lineman from California that USC, UCLA, and UW all pass on something is up. Same goes for Keyon Ware-Hudson. I'm trying to find all these stud lineman Oregon is bringing in and I can only find two who might be studs if they don't get too fat eating pizza and burgers.
    You mad.
    Hell no I'm JUICED! WOOOOOOO! UW overwhelmingly voted to TAKE THE PAC! Coach Pete has the program ROLLING with a talented and veteran team! Another Duck beat down coming in Autzen! WOOOOOOOO! Gonna sign all these big boys in the trenches and keep ROLLING YOUR ASSES for years to come! YEAH BUDDY!
    When I see Oregon at #5 (probably 3 or 4 now that Blades just committed) in the recruiting rankings and UW at #32 I get the feeling your prediction of the future might be slightly different than reality.

I love this so much. What was that? Another DB just committed to Oregon? Lol. Now I'm hearing Oregon wants to take SIX DBs this class if the right guys want in. They don't even lack bodies at DB. They just lack talent and are trying to push certain DBs on their roster out. Where the fuck are the quality lineman? Keep taking all those scrawny ass WRs and DBs while UW loads up in the trenches. But hey, at least you'll have overrated internet recruiting rankings to hold onto when UW is physically dominating Oregon on both sides of the ball.
    UW signed 6 lineman for 2018, Oregon signed 7. The Ducks will take at least six this year. The Doogs will take about the same, maybe.

Your troll is shit, pure shit.
    Just wait on it. When your D-line is getting rolled and your O-line is fat and unathletic reality will slap you across the face. There's a sizable difference in QUALITY lineman between UW and Oregon. UW's trench recruiting these past two classes will put Oregon to shame and will be the last nail in your coffin. Btw, the 2020 D-line class out West is very thin. Keep that in mind while you're watching UW and USC sign all the best 2019 D-lineman.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Oregon was the only school on Addison's final list that didn't host him on an official visit, which speaks to its recruiting prowess.

Williams and Heyward deserve major credit for this addition, as the opportunity came quickly and Oregon pounced.

#Sizzle

https://oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2018/07/bryan_addison_nations_no_3_ath_1.html

Really? The kid came back on the market like five days ago, Oregon went after him way harder than anybody else, and he had a week to figure out where he was going. UW will have a scholarship available to take a 4-star offensive or defensive lineman at the end of this cycle because they didn't take Addison.
    Addison's a good get. If UW didn't want him it's because we're full right now. It's got shit to do with 2019 class.
    That was exactly my point.
  • Options

dnc said:

Oregon was the only school on Addison's final list that didn't host him on an official visit, which speaks to its recruiting prowess.

Williams and Heyward deserve major credit for this addition, as the opportunity came quickly and Oregon pounced.

#Sizzle

https://oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2018/07/bryan_addison_nations_no_3_ath_1.html

Really? The kid came back on the market like five days ago, Oregon went after him way harder than anybody else, and he had a week to figure out where he was going. UW will have a scholarship available to take a 4-star offensive or defensive lineman at the end of this cycle because they didn't take Addison.
    Addison's a good get. If UW didn't want him it's because we're full right now. It's got shit to do with 2019 class.
    That was exactly my point.
    You seem concerned and high strung. Are you getting enough sex? Try sticking your penis in a blender with the setting on slow grind.
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

So Roof had this kid crystal balled to UW for the last month, with no apparent explanation. Changed it to USC this morning, then a few hours later changed it back to UW.

I want what she's on.

Turns out Roof was right. He did get Cristoballed.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    Sources said:

AZDuck said:

As ever, LIPO.
    Schools with high standards don't let players choose the coach. HTH
    But thats what the University of Arizona did too, are you saying the Wildcats are not serious about football?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018
    AZDuck said:

Sark stood on that wall.
    Sark took a mighty fall.
    All the high stars and all those high round picks
    couldn’t bring Sark but 7 and Dick

Sark and Tosh
    went up the hill, promising thrills—Rosebowels and Nattys.
    Recruits came in, “Yay, we’re going to win!”
    Sark fell down, Tosh left town
    And Washington hired a grown up

Baa Baa Green Duck have you any stars?
    Yes sir, yes sir, 20 or so.
    Baa Baa Green Duck have you any wins?
    Not yet, not yet, sure hope so.

Little boy brown sat on his crown, pimping his hudle and tweets
    Along came Mario with a new stereo, saying come our way.
    You’re just a teen, you belong in Eugene.

Really? what happened to Willie?
    He won, so he done
    If I do like he, I’m so out ahee.
    Probably not, an I’m all they got

• Options
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018

UCLA all the way! Playing for the chipster!
    Addison likes his forks down
  • Options
    @oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!
  • Options

@oregonblitzkrieg KABOOOOM! The flip of Williams is complete! Smart kid with a real opportunity to go to UW over Oregon. That's what happens! WOOOOOOO! YEAH BUDDY! GO DAWGS!

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
  • Options

Kaboom is what the USC fags on the Trojan board do, don't they? You like to suck their dicks, but you're not a Trojan, so I guess that means you're just a fag. We bagged Addison, so eat shit. You went to the playoffs in 2016. Speaks volumes that you're being out-recruited by Oregon. That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass.
    I saw today that Oregon has already had 2 players from their 2018 class (aka the kids who signed 5 months ago) who have likely left the program in their top WR (Hall) and top RB (Elliot) as well as another kid who doesn't look like he will qualify.
    That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass

Get back to me when you have some concrete, Jood.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I saw today that Oregon has already had 2 players from their 2018 class (aka the kids who signed 5 months ago) who have likely left the program in their top WR (Hall) and top RB (Elliot) as well as another kid who doesn't look like he will qualify.
    That's what happens when you harness the power of the #sizzle, fuckass

• Options

You sound angry.
  • Options

You sound angry.
    Why would I be angry we're out-recruiting you? It's to be expected. It comes with the territory of being a winner with a strong resume and solid body of work.

#BuildingABlueblood