Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2 million dollars, but you can never wipe your ass again.

Comments

• AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,971
    Deal
    Okay, fine...A dog can lick your ass clean. But I have a question...what do you tell your friends, family, girlfriend, etc when they ask why you always bring the dog into the bathroom when you go poopy?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    edited February 2017
    No Deal
    dflea said:

Fuck that. There are few things as annoying as walking around with monkey butt all day.

I take about a half a roll of paper towels when I go fishing and hunting in case I have to take a shit in the woods. I want my ass cleaned up and am willing to use industrial grade wipe to get it done fast and with no chance of poke-through.

If you have monkey butt, you're thinking about your itchy asshole all day instead of killing steelhead or elk.

This poast passes the smell test.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017
    Can I take the cash and just jump in the shower and change the setting on the shower head to the one with that sprays from the middle with high-pressure to wash my butt Hole?

I'll even air dry.
    Deal

Can I take the cash and just jump in the shower and change the setting on the shower head to the one with that sprays from the middle with high-pressure to wash my butt Hole?

I'll even air dry.

Yes. You can do this. However, you will still have shit on your ass. The shower will not remove it unless somebody else is holding the wand.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

I'll even air dry.

Yes. You can do this. However, you will still have shit on your ass. The shower will not remove it unless somebody else is holding the wand.
    You'd be surprised at how limber I am.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,722 Swaye's Wigwam
    No Deal
    for sure not worth it. No way that works unless you are paying someone to wipe you which isn't cheap and immediately starts dwindling the $1M you have after taxes. Or is this under the under the table duffle bag shit?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

If you have monkey butt, you're thinking about your itchy asshole all day instead of killing steelhead or elk.

dflea, elk hunter

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    No Deal

A dog wiping licking a person's ass?

PurpleJ said:

Take the 2 mil and buy a bidet.

The only way you can have that area get cleaned is if somebody else does it for you.

I like the creative, outside-the-box thinking. Especially the idea about hiring a dog to lick your ass. But these are clear violations of the rules. The wiping of the ass must be performed by another human.
    It's a bullshit question in direct violation of the "would you rather" playbook ...

The simple solution is to take the $2M and immediately take a shower afterwards using the shower to do the balance of the cleaning with remaining "wiping" through traditional shower cleaning ...

As is it is a simple no
    Tequilla said:

A dog wiping licking a person's ass?

PurpleJ said:

Take the 2 mil and buy a bidet.

The only way you can have that area get cleaned is if somebody else does it for you.

I like the creative, outside-the-box thinking. Especially the idea about hiring a dog to lick your ass. But these are clear violations of the rules. The wiping of the ass must be performed by another human.
    It's a bullshit question in direct violation of the "would you rather" playbook ...

The simple solution is to take the $2M and immediately take a shower afterwards using the shower to do the balance of the cleaning with remaining "wiping" through traditional shower cleaning ...

As is it is a simple no
    Just make sure you don't shit in a restroom when you're on a date or at a business meeting and away from your shower.
    edited February 2017
    I inform a senile, incontinent acquaintance at a nursing home about the deal. I then proceed to create a Hardcore Husky troll account for him and have him take the money. Then I pocket my share of the cash because my friend and I signed a legal document prior to hoodwinking you, agreeing to split the money. He then upgrades his living quarters and can now afford to pay for hookers and blow, while I am a million dollars richer and you are none the wiser.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    No Deal
    great 5 year old topic as always
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Deal

I'll even air dry.

You are just making up rules at this point you asshole.

At this rate no one will take the 2mil and it's not a good discussion if we aren't divided.
    edited February 2017
    Deal
    The (masterfully written) first sentence of my original post.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Deal
    I don't shit.

My body is so efficient it absorbs every bit of food I eat.

Just kidding...