Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Orange Presidents always get downtrodden programs to take over

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

I prefer alternative poor people.

And happily coexisting Muslim & Hindu poor people.
    Isn't Muslim/Hindu and poor kinda redundant?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

2001400ex said:

Pakistan!!! True???
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Obama is our first president to not hit 3% growth in a year. And he had 8 years. And you blamed Bush.

Not to mention stealing from and crippling the Middle class to line the pockets of the .01% and increase the welfare rolls by 30%.

But libtard, Hi Boobs, will reply something to the effect that "you sound poor" and take the tact of the Rich white conservative and say something retarded about the party of personal responsibility and its the middle classes' fault that they didn't learn to write code for video games or Facebook . And then Al ja Cervix, Tommy, Benny, dhdoog and the other fag with the Husky avatar will chin the post.

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

And you're poor because you don't take responsibility for your career.

HTH
    #script played out to a fucking T.
    Intentionally.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Obama is our first president to not hit 3% growth in a year. And he had 8 years. And you blamed Bush.

Not to mention stealing from and crippling the Middle class to line the pockets of the .01% and increase the welfare rolls by 30%.

But libtard, Hi Boobs, will reply something to the effect that "you sound poor" and take the tact of the Rich white conservative and say something retarded about the party of personal responsibility and its the middle classes' fault that they didn't learn to write code for video games or Facebook . And then Al ja Cervix, Tommy, Benny, dhdoog and the other fag with the Husky avatar will chin the post.

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

And you're poor because you don't take responsibility for your career.

HTH
    Well... We can't all be used as dependents on our wi.., er uh Husbands tax returns.

But Hey it's good work if you can get it.
    You have me confused with @BearsWiin
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Not exactly

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Not exactly

I'm not surprised you can't read. I said kinda. Dick.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

dnc said:

It's hard taking over an economy with the lowest unemployment rate in a decade and the second longest consecutive period of economic growth since WW2.

Actually I'd argue it is. Those numbers (if true, and I don't care enough to fact check you) scream big economic downturn coming.

It's cyclical and shit.
    Agreed, we are due for a recession regardless of who is president. I don't think a preemptive excuse conference is necessary though.
    We have never went longer than eight years and it's year eight...
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

It's hard taking over an economy with the lowest unemployment rate in a decade and the second longest consecutive period of economic growth since WW2.

Actually I'd argue it is. Those numbers (if true, and I don't care enough to fact check you) scream big economic downturn coming.

It's cyclical and shit.
    Agreed, we are due for a recession regardless of who is president. I don't think a preemptive excuse conference is necessary though.
    We have never went longer than eight years and it's year eight...
    The 90s was about 10 years. 1991 to 2001.