Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Orange Presidents always get downtrodden programs to take over

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    A rare chincredible sighting
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,245 Swaye's Wigwam
    United States Economic Freedom Tumbles To Historic Low

After eight years of the regulation-happy Obama administration, the United States has undergone a huge slide into the 17th most economically free country in the world, according to the Heritage Foundation’s 2017 Index of Economic Freedom.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/united-states-economic-freedom-tumbles-historic-low
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Dude61 said:

United States Economic Freedom Tumbles To Historic Low

After eight years of the regulation-happy Obama administration, the United States has undergone a huge slide into the 17th most economically free country in the world, according to the Heritage Foundation’s 2017 Index of Economic Freedom.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/united-states-economic-freedom-tumbles-historic-low

Heritage Foundation, zero hedge, slurp it up.

Economic Freedom. LO fucking L.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823
    edited February 2017

Obama is our first president to not hit 3% growth in a year. And he had 8 years. And you blamed Bush.

Not to mention stealing from and crippling the Middle class to line the pockets of the .01% and increase the welfare rolls by 30%.

But libtard, Hi Boobs, will reply something to the effect that "you sound poor" and take the tact of the Rich white conservative and say something retarded about the party of personal responsibility and its the middle classes' fault that they didn't learn to write code for video games or Facebook . And then Al ja Cervix, Tommy, Benny, dhdoog and the other fag with the Husky avatar will chin the post.

#script
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

Obama is our first president to not hit 3% growth in a year. And he had 8 years. And you blamed Bush.

Not to mention stealing from and crippling the Middle class to line the pockets of the .01% and increase the welfare rolls by 30%.

But libtard, Hi Boobs, will reply something to the effect that "you sound poor" and take the tact of the Rich white conservative and say something retarded about the party of personal responsibility and its the middle classes' fault that they didn't learn to write code for video games or Facebook . And then Al ja Cervix, Tommy, Benny, dhdoog and the other fag with the Husky avatar will chin the post.

#script
    You sound poor like a looser.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

And you're poor because you don't take responsibility for your career.

HTH
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard. I voted for Hillary Johnson.

HTH

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH
    Except in 2017 the government is supposed to help the poor and stupid. Individual responsibility is a dog whistle of racism. Because the poor and stupid are minorities and that isn't racist at all.

Welcome to OUR America. We get the government we deserve

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH
    #script played out to a fucking T.

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH
    Except in 2017 the government is supposed to help the poor and stupid. Individual responsibility is a dog whistle of racism. Because the poor and stupid are minorities and that isn't racist at all.

Last I checked, we have a lot more poor white people than poor minorities.
    That's the point. Sarkasm

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH

I'd like to see a survey that includes all poor people. That's what I'd like to see.
    Print poor people or TV poor people?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH

I'd like to see a survey that includes all poor people. That's what I'd like to see.
    Don't forget radio poor people. And local poor people.

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH

Don't forget radio poor people. And local poor people.
    What about Fake Poor people????
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I prefer alternative poor people.

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH
    Well... We can't all be used as dependents on our wi.., er uh Husbands tax returns.

But Hey it's good work if you can get it.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

#script
    I'm not a libtard.

HTH
    #script played out to a fucking T.
    You've been to the bored before. Congratulations.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I prefer alternative poor people.

And happily coexisting Muslim & Hindu poor people.