Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Coker and DDY

124»

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I love the list but I would swap #4 and #5. An all-galaxy CB is immensely valuable

Agreed. RB is definitely too high.

I know I'll be way in the minority on this but I'd probably take an elite WR over an elite RB quite honestly, especially given how rare it is for a an elite WR to come out of the state of Washington compared to an elite RB. We? produce RB's much better than WR's.
    We definitely produce more high3/4* RBs, but when was the last time we had a truly elite RB out of HS in the state of Washington? As far as pass-catchers go We've had Kasen Williams, Reggie Williams, Kavario Middleton, Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, etc.

I mean, obviously Jonathan Stewart came from Washington, but I can't recall as many RBs as WRs.
    Jesus Christ you are truly one of the most clueless TBSers I've ever encountered and you won't fucking shut up.
    All I've said is we've had more ELITE receiving options than RBs, but that Washington is more consistent in producing RBs. Do you disagree?
    In the past 30 years we've produced:

Corey Dillon and Jonathan Stewart at RB (if you want to only include guys who are 5-star guys) and Kasen and Reggie at WR and Kasen wasn't amazing.

So shut. the. fuck. up. It is completely random.

We have always produced TEs/OLs/QBs. That's what we produce. Sadly next year we are not producing OL.
    WHY DO YOU HATE PAUL ARNOLD???
    Great point. I don't. So there, we produce better RBs. Fucking mouseshit bullcrap!
    Paul Arnold is the reason I started following TBS. He'll always have a special place in my heart. He's also the reason I should have learned that spring game stats and DM.c hype don't mean shit, but unfortunately I didn't learn that lesson until later on.
    If Paul Arnold would have stayed at O'Dea everything would have worked out better.

He is also the reason I started TBS'ing. So, thanks, Paul!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I love the list but I would swap #4 and #5. An all-galaxy CB is immensely valuable

I know I'll be way in the minority on this but I'd probably take an elite WR over an elite RB quite honestly, especially given how rare it is for a an elite WR to come out of the state of Washington compared to an elite RB. We? produce RB's much better than WR's.
    We definitely produce more high3/4* RBs, but when was the last time we had a truly elite RB out of HS in the state of Washington? As far as pass-catchers go We've had Kasen Williams, Reggie Williams, Kavario Middleton, Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, etc.

I mean, obviously Jonathan Stewart came from Washington, but I can't recall as many RBs as WRs.
    Jesus Christ you are truly one of the most clueless TBSers I've ever encountered and you won't fucking shut up.
    All I've said is we've had more ELITE receiving options than RBs, but that Washington is more consistent in producing RBs. Do you disagree?

Corey Dillon and Jonathan Stewart at RB (if you want to only include guys who are 5-star guys) and Kasen and Reggie at WR and Kasen wasn't amazing.

We have always produced TEs/OLs/QBs. That's what we produce. Sadly next year we are not producing OL.
    Great point. I don't. So there, we produce better RBs. Fucking mouseshit bullcrap!
    Paul Arnold is the reason I started following TBS. He'll always have a special place in my heart. He's also the reason I should have learned that spring game stats and DM.c hype don't mean shit, but unfortunately I didn't learn that lesson until later on.
    If Paul Arnold would have stayed at O'Dea everything would have worked out better.

I dated a girl from Kennedy. Can't say that about O'Dea.

He made the right choice.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Oh shit - I forgot he went to Kennedy.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

Mouser handles getting his poasts shit on pretty well. I think he's gonna make it around here.
    DDY shitting on my posts is an honor I don't take lightly.
    Nor should you.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I didn't start TBSing for a few more years, but I do remember watching him play a high school game and it being a big deal that Rick signed him.

Marcus Trufant was around the same time and I remember thinking he should have gotten an offer. Not even making this up. He was an incredible high school RB.

Arnold would have been a good RB without injuries. I don't think he would have been great. He was too slight and didn't run tough enough for my tastes.

His game might have been a little before the times. All purpose backs weren't en vogue back then.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

We produce everything randomly outside of QBs, TEs and OLs because we have no black population.

I've said it a million times, if you guys really care about Husky football we would all think of a way to get a million black people to relocate from Mississippi or some other godforsaken shit bag state that is 10billion percent racist and do some program where they all move here.

Black people rule, white people drool and make good QBs/TEs and OLs.

This is true, but our black population seems to randomly produce RB's at a much faster pace than WR's. Perhaps it really is just random, perhaps it's a function of the way kids are used by the high school programs here, I'm not sure. But I know it's rare for Washington state to produce a WR worth a damn.
    The class of 2020 (I KNOW FUCK YOU) looks insane with good black kids. I don't know what happened. A couple of them are linemen, too. It's crazy.
    You are lbsing at that point, they are still childern you fucking pedo.
    You're just mad cause you're too old gaye for DDY now.
    Fixed.