Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Episode #28: UW 2017 Recruiting Class Review

123457»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FREE PUB!!1! from my boy @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

BTW, I prefer the Glenmorangie 18 year to the 12. Just poured myself a dram.

Step it up @Dennis_DeYoung

Now I need to go take a shower and cry for listening to all of that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

loved the shoutout that @ThomasFremont and i got. not sure who the reverse ser meryn trant would be. some GILF i presume

When I listened back to it I realized I fucked it up. FML!
    At first when you said that Thomas and I would understand, I thought to myself WTF no I don't lol.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

loved the shoutout that @ThomasFremont and i got. not sure who the reverse ser meryn trant would be. some GILF i presume

At first when you said that Thomas and I would understand, I thought to myself WTF no I don't lol.
    It's literally because I am stupid. When I listened back I just put my head in my hands in shame. At least I tried!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

It needs to be said. Tequilla is the Jar Jar Binks/ Tony Soprano's sister of the pod. Hes starting to get as unbareable on the pod as he is on the boreds. Can someone do an edit that completely removes him? DDY and Coke are knowledgeable and are fun to listen to and don't take themselves too seriously.

Teq is actually good at moderating and keeping things moving when he isn't drunk.
    That's what I get for basically not drinking for the month of January (reason #1 to get flagged) ... the crown hit me way faster than I was expecting and led to a very poor 2nd half of the pod for me (reason #2 to get flagged) outside of a good rant or two on Strausser and Malloe.

Apologies to @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung on that
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Tequilla said:

It needs to be said. Tequilla is the Jar Jar Binks/ Tony Soprano's sister of the pod. Hes starting to get as unbareable on the pod as he is on the boreds. Can someone do an edit that completely removes him? DDY and Coke are knowledgeable and are fun to listen to and don't take themselves too seriously.

Teq is actually good at moderating and keeping things moving when he isn't drunk.
    That's what I get for basically not drinking for the month of January (reason #1 to get flagged) ... the crown hit me way faster than I was expecting and led to a very poor 2nd half of the pod for me (reason #2 to get flagged) outside of a good rant or two on Strausser and Malloe.

Fuck them. They are having a 3 way...conversation with you. What about us, your listeners?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    DeepSeaZ said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck them. They are having a 3 way...conversation with you. What about us, your listeners?
    My first hope is that you were entertained and enjoyed the pod ... the general response so far has been very good ... I know that Dennis, Pepsi, and I are very appreciative to all that listen.

I need to do a better job in the future of recognizing that while some like Pepsi get overly aggressive about teen boys to the point of getting a restraining order against them by a family, I get all nervous about it and turn to drinking to hide my fears that these exquisite young men may not like what I have to say ... rejection is hard.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

It's literally because I am stupid. When I listened back I just put my head in my hands in shame. At least I tried!
    I'll never judge when FREE PUB!!1! is on the menu.