Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Episode #28: UW 2017 Recruiting Class Review

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Should the "I" be lowercase?

TSiO?

You can go to hell!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

TSiO?

I've never hated you more!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I will say the mission statement thing is gay as fuck.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I will say the mission statement thing is gay as fuck.

Agreed!
    FUCK OFF!!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    edited February 2017

TSiO?

Good question, but flagged for presuming anyone knows the correct answer.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHBruh said:

Myself, @Tequilla, and @Dennis_DeYoung give our strong opinions on the class and the "recruiting season" as a whole. We also look at the coaches and how they performed in this recruiting cycle. We basically just nerd out the whole time.

Heavy TBS trigger warning.

We hope you enjoy, minus @SpoonieLuv.

traffic.libsyn.com/tsiopodcast/TSIO_-_Disastrous_End_to_a_Great_Start_Edition.m4a

3 hour Pod while @Dennis_DeYoung is off the wagon...bet this ends well.

Gloves OFF BITCHES!
    Update: listened. Holy fuck what a finish!

Janet Reno!!
  • Options

TSiO?

It should be. Fucking Coker's retarded mongoloid mind fucked it up and now we have to live with the shame.
  • Options

TSiO?

It should be. Fucking Coker's retarded mongoloid mind fucked it up and now we have to live with the shame.
    Clear case of Abundance.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm glad this was brought up, but the drama and (justified) infatuation around Ty Jones did take a little away from the other WRs. Both of which I am extremely excited about. It's certainly the best WR cohort in my lifetime. Question for you guys: do any of the WR from last year's class, including Fuller, see significant playing time in their careers?

Also you spent way too much time bashing poor Haener lol. Obviously he isn't the best and was a plan Z recruit, but I felt bad for him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

I'm glad this was brought up, but the drama and (justified) infatuation around Ty Jones did take a little away from the other WRs. Both of which I am extremely excited about. It's certainly the best WR cohort in my lifetime. Question for you guys: do any of the WR from last year's class, including Fuller, see significant playing time in their careers?

Also you spent way too much time bashing poor Haener lol. Obviously he isn't the best and was a plan Z recruit, but I felt bad for him.

Fuller should be a significant contributor in his career. We'll see though. The guys this year are coming in with a lot of hype. There are only so many balls to be caught.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Fuller was basically our #2 slot guy behind Chico. I assume he will have a big advantage on whoever comes in from playing and knowing the offense.

However, while I assume that Bynum will start in the slot, I'm not really sure so I don't know who his competitors are.

I think it will be more apparent in '18, actually where they are more on equal footing. That's when I think Bynum and Cook will relegate Fuller to the 2s for life.

Chin is going to have a hard time breaking through.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Fuller should be a significant contributor in his career. We'll see though. The guys this year are coming in with a lot of hype. There are only so many balls to be caught.
    Way to take a stance here
  • Options
    I'm with Dennis that I think Fuller will likely be a role player going forward ...

That being said I do have confidence that he will be getting better and capable of playing a role ...

The part where to me Pepsi DDY and I can't stress enough is how the roster is getting deep enough that there really is a next man up ability ... if you earn playing time you earn playing time ... that's actually really exciting
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    38 minutes in

I usually listen to it all, but in segments...even if it's 2 3hours.
  • Options
    Thanks for listening @chuck
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Endless possibilities of recurring use of that sentence on HCH.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Translation of your no point post:

Fuller should be good ...

I don't know though because guys coming in are good ...

Either way, it will be interesting

I rest my case