Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Sark lays a dud (likely) on Saturday and we lose to ASU...

will he FINALLY start getting some heat on him by a large number of fans and some members of the local media? This 4-0 start got all the doogs' dicks hard and now it's back to reality here. This was supposed to be the year it all came together and it hasn't. It's so frustrating seeing corky get a free pass for every fucking thing he does. I guess my question is what will it take for fans and media alike to start calling him on his bullshit and demanding results?

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Maybe people would finally notice that he's still a .500 coach in conference play.

Doubtful though.

• vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 467 Swaye's Wigwam
    Only if someone actually reports his drinking of airplane bottles of Smirnoff on the sidelines. Haven't seen it yet, nor do I expect to anytime soon.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    GET PAT HADEN ON THIS AT THE AIRPORT!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    this game is bigger than the Oregon game. Its the difference between 10-2 and 7-6. Unfair matchups though. This conference is unfair. Alabama and LSU would be 4-2 with UW's schedule. The difference? Banner and Miles would at least make as game @ASU. Sark better lose by no more than 3-7

this game is bigger than the Oregon game. Its the difference between 10-2 and 7-6. Unfair matchups though. This conference is unfair. Alabama and LSU would be 4-2 with UW's schedule. The difference? Banner and Miles would at least make as game @ASU. Sark better lose by no more than 3-7

Remember how the Boise State game was the biggest game of the season? Everybody said so.

The Oregon game eliminated UW from Pac-12 North and Rose Bowl consideration. The rest of these games are meaningless because the season is over.

UW goes 10-2 and gets raped in the Alamo Bowl again or goes 7-5 then wins the Sun Bowl. What's the fucking difference between those two scenarios?

Alabama beat A&M on the road and A&M is worlds better than Stanfraud.

You want to see an unfair schedule? Check this shit out:

Sat, Sept 28 @ #1 Alabama
    Sat, Oct 5 @ #24 Auburn
    Sat, Oct 12 #7 Texas A&M
    Sat, Oct 19 #6 LSU
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I gotta hand it to Sark. Part of it is that Seattle sucks as a sports city and easily buys into bullshit, but corky has built up so much goodwill here while running an undisciplined program, being an extremely mediocre coach, running around with his pants down and acting like a frat kid wherever he goes. Neuheisel was a smooth talker but people could kind of sense they were being conned because he was so polished. I don't know what it is but Sark can talk out of his ass and most in Seattle just eat that shit up and don't see through any of the bullshit.

I gotta hand it to Sark. All of it is that Seattle sucks as a sports city and easily buys into bullshit, but corky has built up so much goodwill here while running an undisciplined program, being an extremely mediocre coach, running around with his pants down and acting like a frat kid wherever he goes. Neuheisel was a smooth talker but people could kind of sense they were being conned because he was so polished. I don't know what it is but Sark can talk out of his ass and most in Seattle just eat that shit up and don't see through any of the bullshit.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Lol. There's one good team in this conference. But your AuburnDoog backtrack excuse making impression is top notch.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

This game is worth 3 wins?
  • Two weeks ago you said we'd win the north. Now you are saying it's okay to lose to ASU to be 1-3 in conference ?

It's funny you rip on Doogman yet you sound like them in every post you make for the past 3 weeks now.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

If Sark loses he should be fired immediately. If he wins he still should be fired.

No more ifs.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

This game is worth 3 wins?
    + 3 moral victories. This is Gameday Chumpionship.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Guys, guys... it is in the fucking script already.

Whether Sark wins or loses @ASU only matters in terms of traffic on this here website, how many more refugees tumble off the Doogman garbage scow to be taunted and insulted between bouts of occasional football talk.

The safe money is on Sark going 8-4 this year, and the true-blue Doogs shouting "LOOK, IMPROVEMENT!" from the rooftops. Never mind that this year's schedule traded Boise State for LSU. Never mind that Sark lost to Oregon and Stanford again. Never mind that you have the same undisciplined bullshit, lousy recruiting to demonstrated need positions, fucktarded playcalling, and that your once-proud program is happy to be meat in the middle of the Pac-12 North sandwich (or gangbang, depending on which imagery better appeals to your sensibilities).

Sark ain't going anywhere. Rent the fucking airplane, fly the banner. It doesn't cost that much, and its probably the only way the HHB perspective is getting into the popular consciousness. Even then, Seattle does fucking blow as a sports city, so probably nothing happens anyway.

• Looking at our three road games I think this is the most winnable. Sark if you study his wins I'm going to bet 81% of them are against garbage QB's or QB's who played like garbage that day.

I can't see Sark beating a Hundley or a Mannion on the road. The only good QB he has defeated on the road is Matt Barkley who was a sophomore in a 32-31 game way back in 2010.

If Sark loses this game 7-5 is going to happen.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Remember how the Boise State game was the biggest game of the season? Everybody said so.

The Oregon game eliminated UW from Pac-12 North and Rose Bowl consideration. The rest of these games are meaningless because the season is over.

UW goes 10-2 and gets raped in the Alamo Bowl again or goes 7-5 then wins the Sun Bowl. What's the fucking difference between those two scenarios?

Alabama beat A&M on the road and A&M is worlds better than Stanfraud.

You want to see an unfair schedule? Check this shit out:

Sat, Sept 28 @ #1 Alabama
    Sat, Oct 5 @ #24 Auburn
    Sat, Oct 12 #7 Texas A&M
    Sat, Oct 19 #6 LSU
    *SWOON*

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter

will he FINALLY start getting some heat on him by a large number of fans and some members of the local media? This 4-0 start got all the doogs' dicks hard and now it's back to reality here. This was supposed to be the year it all came together and it hasn't. It's so frustrating seeing corky get a free pass for every fucking thing he does. I guess my question is what will it take for fans and media alike to start calling him on his bullshit and demanding results?

Have you not lived in Seattle before? This is what is going to happen when UW loses at ASU.

People such as Softy and the like are going to talk tough about how they are sick of it and it has to stop and it can't be happening in year 5. They will sound just like us and ask the opinion of the public. And then when it comes time to give their opinion they will say that "I am not saying Sark needs to go. But this has to stop." It's stupid and its what happens every year and it is really predictable. I guess some in the public may start to turn on him but the thing is a lot of the public just repeats what they hear from the talking heads. (sarks a great recruiter, play caller, etc... Ty is a molder of men, disciplinarian, great coach, etc...)

If Sark somehow goes 8-4 (5-4) and it is celebrated (which I know it would be) Those people need to die in a fire.

I am hoping for a 9-3 season and someone comes calling (USC)???? and sark jumps. That is our only hope until the AD is removed out of the equation. Unfortunately the season is over and 4-5 or 5-4 is looking us right in the eye.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Just be glad you've got John Ross. Without him, you'd be 2-4!!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,664 Founders Club

take ur meds