Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump isn't Hitler

123457»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2017

BearsWiin said:

How about the most important paragraph?

Precisely because the problem is one of temperament and character, it will not get better. It will get worse, as power intoxicates Trump and those around him. It will probably end in calamity—substantial domestic protest and violence, a breakdown of international economic relationships, the collapse of major alliances, or perhaps one or more new wars (even with China) on top of the ones we already have. It will not be surprising in the slightest if his term ends not in four or in eight years, but sooner, with impeachment or removal under the 25th Amendment. The sooner Americans get used to these likelihoods, the better.
    Now you can wipe
    You're hired.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Your best post this year.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Where were all you snowflakes when your hero Barack Hussein Obama banned Iraqi's traveling here for 6 months? Were you outraged?

Please tell me you recognize the difference. Or you just enjoy spouting lame conservative talking points.
    1 country or 7 who cares.

We have banned Jewish refugees in WWII, chinese, anarchists, Iranians and HIV positive people like Hondo, AL, Sven and Dflea.
    Notice only one of your examples is based on religion? And it's more than just 1 vs 7 counties. You really are a Troomp.
    This ban is based on a list of terrorist hot spot countries from the Obama administration. It isn't about muslims it's about terrorists.
    Everyone here knows what you are told to say. And it's been debunked 50 times. You think you are going to convince someone if you post the same bullshit one more time?
    That's where the list comes from look it up. Courtesy of the Muslim you voted for 27 times.
    Keep repeating lies often enough and they become truth.

Clearly the strategy you are trying for.
    But they don't. They just become tiresome lies.
    Coming from people that watch MSNBC, Maddcow and CNN while reading Huffpo that's funny shit!
    I don't watch or read those sources either. What I did read just a few minutes ago were two thoughtful articles by conservatives.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-american-history/514868/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/31/opinion/the-republican-fausts.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

It's clear you've sold your soul. The question is, what will you do to get it back? Do you even want it back? Was it just getting in the way?
    Unfortunately, I can't shit long enough to finish an Atlantic article. So, props to you if you can.
    Precisely because the problem is one of temperament and character, it will not get better. It will get worse, as power intoxicates Trump and those around him. It will probably end in calamity—substantial domestic protest and violence, a breakdown of international economic relationships, the collapse of major alliances, or perhaps one or more new wars (even with China) on top of the ones we already have. It will not be surprising in the slightest if his term ends not in four or in eight years, but sooner, with impeachment or removal under the 25th Amendment. The sooner Americans get used to these likelihoods, the better.

Get the fuck out of here with this shit

If I wasn't lazy I'd address that paragraph line by line.

Pulling the character card? Christ
    You can take it up with Cohen directly, if you like. I'm sure he'd love to hear your hot takes.

https://www.sais-jhu.edu/eliot-cohen
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2017

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Where were all you snowflakes when your hero Barack Hussein Obama banned Iraqi's traveling here for 6 months? Were you outraged?

Please tell me you recognize the difference. Or you just enjoy spouting lame conservative talking points.
    1 country or 7 who cares.

We have banned Jewish refugees in WWII, chinese, anarchists, Iranians and HIV positive people like Hondo, AL, Sven and Dflea.
    Notice only one of your examples is based on religion? And it's more than just 1 vs 7 counties. You really are a Troomp.
    This ban is based on a list of terrorist hot spot countries from the Obama administration. It isn't about muslims it's about terrorists.
    Everyone here knows what you are told to say. And it's been debunked 50 times. You think you are going to convince someone if you post the same bullshit one more time?
    That's where the list comes from look it up. Courtesy of the Muslim you voted for 27 times.
    Keep repeating lies often enough and they become truth.

Clearly the strategy you are trying for.
    But they don't. They just become tiresome lies.
    Coming from people that watch MSNBC, Maddcow and CNN while reading Huffpo that's funny shit!
    I don't watch or read those sources either. What I did read just a few minutes ago were two thoughtful articles by conservatives.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-american-history/514868/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/31/opinion/the-republican-fausts.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

It's clear you've sold your soul. The question is, what will you do to get it back? Do you even want it back? Was it just getting in the way?
    Unfortunately, I can't shit long enough to finish an Atlantic article. So, props to you if you can.
    Now you can wipe
    The thing I expect to change is this - we were one of the few cuntrees who didn't have one of those film clips of an all out MMA brawl at the federal (or equivalent) governing body meetings. You know, the one's of some Malaysian prefect giving some speech to the Malaysian version of congress - whatever the fuck it is - and getting bull rushed by some pissed off member of said governing body and starting and all out brawl on TV?

Yeah, we're going to have that. Someone is going to bull rush Ryan or Warren and it's going to be on. There will during Trump's era be a fucking brawl on the senate or house floor. Mark my words. It's going to be second/third world shit.

Nega, please. We have so done that already.

history1800s.about.com/od/abolitionmovement/a/sumnerbeaten.htm