Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump isn't Hitler

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:

Where were all you snowflakes when your hero Barack Hussein Obama banned Iraqi's traveling here for 6 months? Were you outraged?

He didn't ban all Iraqis from traveling here.

Come with facts next time.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Where were all you snowflakes when your hero Barack Hussein Obama banned Iraqi's traveling here for 6 months? Were you outraged?

Please tell me you recognize the difference. Or you just enjoy spouting lame conservative talking points.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Sledog said:

1. he didn't

2. hard to criticize a president from his left when idiots like you are constantly berating him for being too "weak" and soft on immigration.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    Sledog said:

Oxy is a helluva drug:

mediaite.com/online/bill-maher-calls-trump-voters-fcking-drug-addicts-by-highlighting-opioid-use-in-red-states/

Pulling for ya buddy.
    AlCzervik said:

Sledog said:

Oxy is a helluva drug:

mediaite.com/online/bill-maher-calls-trump-voters-fcking-drug-addicts-by-highlighting-opioid-use-in-red-states/

Pulling for ya buddy.
    I've taken OXY. You only get that delusional when combined with alcohol or chopped up.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Sledog said:

He didn't ban all Iraqis from traveling here.

Come with facts next time.
    That's like asking the sun to rise in the west
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Trumps EO is consistent with the Constitution and Federal Regs. Insubordination is a sure way to shorten your career.

I'm sure she'll be fine and this won't shorten her career. Probably helps.
    Her career at Justice is over. We wish her well in her next career as ambulance chaser.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Trumps EO is consistent with the Constitution and Federal Regs. Insubordination is a sure way to shorten your career.

Her career at Justice is over. We wish her well in her next career as ambulance chaser.
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

she can probably run for an elected AG in a blue state and win on this alone.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Please tell me you recognize the difference. Or you just enjoy spouting lame conservative talking points.
    1 country or 7 who cares.

We have banned Jewish refugees in WWII, chinese, anarchists, Iranians and HIV positive people like Hondo, AL, Sven and Dflea.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

We have banned Jewish refugees in WWII, chinese, anarchists, Iranians and HIV positive people like Hondo, AL, Sven and Dflea.
    Notice only one of your examples is based on religion? And it's more than just 1 vs 7 counties. You really are a Troomp.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited February 2017
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Your dirty whore mother had HIV?

You should have let me know before I put it in her butt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Notice only one of your examples is based on religion? And it's more than just 1 vs 7 counties. You really are a Troomp.
    This ban is based on a list of terrorist hot spot countries from the Obama administration. It isn't about muslims it's about terrorists.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Your dirty whore mother had HIV?

You should have let me know before I put it in her butt.
    That rhythmic pounding in your Anus was the first symptom of your code orange lifestyle disease.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

This ban is based on a list of terrorist hot spot countries from the Obama administration. It isn't about muslims it's about terrorists.
    Everyone here knows what you are told to say. And it's been debunked 50 times. You think you are going to convince someone if you post the same bullshit one more time?
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Everyone here knows what you are told to say. And it's been debunked 50 times. You think you are going to convince someone if you post the same bullshit one more time?
    That's where the list comes from look it up. Courtesy of the Muslim you voted for 27 times.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

That's where the list comes from look it up. Courtesy of the Muslim you voted for 27 times.
    Keep repeating lies often enough and they become truth.

Clearly the strategy you are trying for.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    edited February 2017
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So, now that he's the prez, why in da fuck doesn't he come up with his own list? Doesn't Bannon know where the bad sand ******* are? I thought he did.

In any event, be it Barrack Hussein Obama's list, Bannon's list, your list, my list, your whore mother's list ... whomever's FUCKING LIST, I have one question about said FUCKING LIST.

Here goes: why isn't Saudi Arabia on it? You know how many bananas come out of, or are funded by bananas in, Saudi fucking Arabia?

Btw, Hussein Obama slowed down Iraqui processing under pressure from Congress because they realized we were fucking up at the front door with the two fuckers in Kentucky.

I think that's where the focus needs to be. We can ban these carpet rolling fuck faces until we're blue in the face - it's what happens at the border that matters. Canada and Mexico - say it with me now - Canada and Mexico. Repeat so you don't forget. If someone wants to get it, they are going to get in. Sorry if that disturbs your sleep tonight. That's the way it is.

I don't really care one way or the other, because I know Donnie and Stevie B. don't care. It's all going according to script.

And, in any event, there are shit loads of domestic crazy mother fuckers who are going to do crazy shit in the future. McVeigh wasn't an import. The guy with Orange hair in Colo. wasn't an import.

Face it: you have no control over when your number's up. Grab your balls and be a man about it.

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So, now that he's the prez, why in da fuck doesn't he come up with his own list? Doesn't Bannon know where the bad sand ******* are? I thought he did.

In any event, be it Barrack Hussein Obama's list, Bannon's list, your list, my list, your whore mother's list ... whomever's FUCKING LIST, I have one question about said FUCKING LIST.

Here goes: why isn't Saudi Arabia on it? You know how many bananas come out of, or are funded by bananas in, Saudi fucking Arabia?

Btw, Hussein Obama slowed down Iraqui processing under pressure from Congress because they realized we were fucking up at the front door with the two fuckers in Kentucky.

I think that's where the focus needs to be. We can ban these carpet rolling fuck faces until we're blue in the face - it's what happens at the border that matters. Canada and Mexico - say it with me now - Canada and Mexico. Repeat so you don't forget. If someone wants to get it, they are going to get in. Sorry if that disturbs your sleep tonight. That's the way it is.

I don't really care one way or the other, because I know Donnie and Stevie B. don't care. It's all going according to script.

And, in any event, there are already shit loads of crazy mother fuckers who are going to do crazy shit in the future. McVeigh wasn't an import. The guy with Orange hair in Colo. wasn't an import.

I'd ban 'em.