Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon Tuipulotu visiting USC this weekend

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

This guy has been comited since April and has not wavered once. Yes it looks bad but it also looked really bad for Miami with dj. Jones looked all but gone at one point. Let's let this play out before we take out the pitchforkd

He gone.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

It's too easy to default to blaming $$$ ...

The miss starts on our end by not closing the potential openings ...

Teq we are just bsing and coming up with excuses for our program's shortfalls.

I just hope he did not pull a conny wedding move. If he did, then I would be interested to see if Peterman sticks to his principals and pulls the offer.
    No question we need to LIPO ... but it doesn't look good at this point.

My point about looking internally is that's the only thing you control ... so where (hypothetically) have we fallen short here? Where did we fall short on Wedington?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Dude it's so fishy.... but yes we are fucking retards for not damming up the problem areas.
    People are saying that it's something to do with offering a job for his brother.
    That's a current loophole in the system ... see Porter and UW.

They have closed the loophole on recruits to prevent from hiring coaches, AAU, etc to prevent the influencing of recruits. Family I believe is a different story at this point.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I just hope he did not pull a conny wedding move. If he did, then I would be interested to see if Peterman sticks to his principals and pulls the offer.

My point about looking internally is that's the only thing you control ... so where (hypothetically) have we fallen short here? Where did we fall short on Wedington?
    I think Wedington was waiting to get accepted by Stanford, he committed to UW just in case he doesn't get accepted.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I think Wedington was waiting to get accepted by Stanford, he committed to UW just in case he doesn't get accepted.
    Then I would argue that we didn't adequately flush that out in the recruiting process ...

It does a staff no good to months of work into a guy only to be left holding their junk at the last minute
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

UW was his first PAC12 offer and he committed on the spot. Stanford wasn't even in play yet.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Then I would argue that we didn't adequately flush that out in the recruiting process ...

It does a staff no good to months of work into a guy only to be left holding their junk at the last minute
    that's what we did with sarrell. and it probably gave us Norgaard instead of Umana or even something better
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

that's what we did with sarrell. and it probably gave us Norgaard instead of Umana or even something better
    OL is in a special class of recruiting for us
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This is awful.

Petersen has proven he can "recruit at the pac-12 level," but his reputation of kids not decommitting is also down the toilet.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370

hah...I'm already on my eighth bleach and coke.

Probably gonna die soon, so it's cool.

btw...Gary, you are my hero. And that "lineman camp" shirt you always wear is the tits
    You fuckers have no idea. Somebody...anybody...needs to commence filming immediately on "The Gary Shirley Show". Would immediately be the funniest damn show on TV.

Dude just doesn't give a fuck. He's a 400lb fatass who wears the same football shirt every day that doesn't cover his stomach rolls.

After the first filming, the fucker goes and spends 50Gs at a strip clubimage

Him and his gal are on the rocks and he really wants to win her back. He wants to go big as to show her how much he cares about her. That could really only mean one thing...Cracker Barrel take-out.

Gary wants to propose and find the perfect engagement ring. Motherfucker heads straight to Walmart. As he should.
    Heh...just another Tuesday.

....when I don't have my daughter :)
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    here's what we do have going.
    he's been working to graduate early and play in spring.
    Wouldn't be possible at USC like it is here
  • Options
    there were reports of Oregon making a run and him basically turning them down on the spot. So this really is bizarre and fishy
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Yes, that's not possible, but it seems like that he wants to play with his friend Tufele.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

And between that and whatever they are working on his brother on, they are likely also probably pitching early PT for him given that their DL isn't in the greatest of shape while suggesting that he'll likely RS here
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm just grateful we kept Vita Vea around for another year.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

And between that and whatever they are working on his brother on, they are likely also probably pitching early PT for him given that their DL isn't in the greatest of shape while suggesting that he'll likely RS here
    that is exactly what a USC guy said. a chance to start right away.

Petersen can lie and say that's true here. but it isn't. our Dline next year will be outstanding
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

that is exactly what a USC guy said. a chance to start right away.

Petersen can lie and say that's true here. but it isn't. our Dline next year will be outstanding
    Why not? I think that Marlon will start if he's here.