Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal will be a bigger threat to UW than Stanford within two years

13»

Comments

• Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

Jesus Christ. Can we please not turn this bored into a crybaby beta-male pussy party.

This is dawgman shit.

The correct response is "Good for Lake. Petersen coaching tree groqing.Hopefully he doesn't forget the team that made him. Who's next man up?"

Then you go eat a steak and fuck your wife in the ass.

Uhhh more like you eat leftover pizza alone in your sweatpants in your Dads' basement.

But yeah, next man up. Lake was a great coach under CP. Lots of great coaches want to come to UW and work under CP.
    you really think it's still 1990 don't you? are you guys roiding players again?
    It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 66-27 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?

I know my place in the sports world. you guys are delusional enough to think you are on the cusp of greatness despite the fact that all the advantages you had during james run don't exist today. and all it took was ONE decent year in the worst year for the pac-12 in a minimum of 14 years. hilarious.
    You should consider killing yourself.
    killing the messenger, a hardcore husky tradition. . .
    He asked you to kill yourself. There is a difference
    Reading comprehension is strong with this one.
    I enjoy how you've gone from calling me a troll and saying I have no idea what I'm talking about to attacking me personally because you know lake is gone and I was right and know more about your silly little program than you do. this is going exactly as planned.
    I never called you a troll. All I said was you should consider killing yourself. And you should, because it has become painfully obvious to everyone you aren't any good at this.
    I think it's cute you think you are good at this.
    He didn't say that. He just said that you aren't
    This. I am fucking terrible at this, and yet still an order of magnitude better than him.
    cry harder
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    From the Mercury news:

"Once Dykes began dancing with other schools one year into his new deal with Cal — and refused to immediately deny interest in those jobs – the Bears were done with him.

But because it was a termination without cause … and because it was a $5.9 million buyout … and because athletics is facing a $20+ million deficit … and because the university has a $110 million deficit … and because chancellor Nicholas Dirks is a lame duck … and because there is a task force evaluating the future model of Cal athletics (i.e., possible elimination of sports programs) … it simply took a month for AD Mike Williams to get the approvals and funding needed to make the move."

And oh yeah Cal will mist likely institute a minimun 3.0 GPA for recruits. Good luck Faggots
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When you have to say, "what I said was" and "I never said....," you are the definition of a shit poaster.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    droski said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

Jesus Christ. Can we please not turn this bored into a crybaby beta-male pussy party.

This is dawgman shit.

The correct response is "Good for Lake. Petersen coaching tree groqing.Hopefully he doesn't forget the team that made him. Who's next man up?"

Uhhh more like you eat leftover pizza alone in your sweatpants in your Dads' basement.

But yeah, next man up. Lake was a great coach under CP. Lots of great coaches want to come to UW and work under CP.
    It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 66-27 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?

I know my place in the sports world. you guys are delusional enough to think you are on the cusp of greatness despite the fact that all the advantages you had during james run don't exist today. and all it took was ONE decent year in the worst year for the pac-12 in a minimum of 14 years. hilarious.
    I enjoy how you've gone from calling me a troll and saying I have no idea what I'm talking about to attacking me personally because you know lake is gone and I was right and know more about your silly little program than you do. this is going exactly as planned.
    I never called you a troll. All I said was you should consider killing yourself. And you should, because it has become painfully obvious to everyone you aren't any good at this.
    This. I am fucking terrible at this, and yet still an order of magnitude better than him.
    cry harder
    You seem mad.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club

droski said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Kill yourself. Seriously. This is just embarrassing even for Cal standards.
    0-12
    0-12 doesn't work here, try something else. Most everyone agrees that was one of our favorite years.
    If you want to try to hurt us, say something like "Keeley Hazell's breasts aren't real"
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948

droski said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Kill yourself. Seriously. This is just embarrassing even for Cal standards.
    0-12
    0-12 doesn't work here, try something else. Most everyone agrees that was one of our favorite years.
    If you want to try to hurt us, say something like "Keeley Hazell's breasts aren't real"
    She's certainly no Kate Beckinsale
  • Options
    Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

cry harder
    You seem mad.
    so we will add amateur physiologist to the list of things you suck at?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

cry harder
    You seem mad.
    Not sure what my correct identification that you are as butt hurt as mattress girl has to do with the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts. Again, you suck at this even harder than before. We are all embarrassed for you.

• Options
    Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

cry harder
    You seem mad.
    Not sure what my correct identification that you are as butt hurt as mattress girl has to do with the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts. Again, you suck at this even harder than before. We are all embarrassed for you.

I'm going to add comedian to that list as well.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2017

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Is that the new term?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    droski said:

AlCzervik said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Your* not good at this.
    You guys aren't even remotely funny or interesting. I'm only here because you are dipshits and I enjoy bringing bad news to you.
    Here's some bad news. Cal Football games are fucking boring. The team is in shambles and is primed for the late night PAC12 slot. Cal football honors a shitload of irrelevant athlete's every-game, most of who don't show up to be honored. None of that changing, so your football culture and fan experience is terrible.

I did like that E40 told mama lynch to get out of the injury cart and 40 and Lynch almost drove into the band.

It's all mustard an mayonnaise around here and E40's rare like a white running back.
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

droski said:

AlCzervik said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Your* not good at this.
    You guys aren't even remotely funny or interesting. I'm only here because you are dipshits and I enjoy bringing bad news to you.
    Here's some bad news. Cal Football games are fucking boring. The team is in shambles and is primed for the late night PAC12 slot. Cal football honors a shitload of irrelevant athlete's every-game, most of who don't show up to be honored. None of that changing, so your football culture and fan experience is terrible.

I did like that E40 told mama lynch to get out of the injury cart and 40 and Lynch almost drove into the band.

It's all mustard an mayonnaise around here and E40's rare like a white running back.
    What the fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 70-21 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?
    We*re a sleeping giant, everybody says so

Fee-fi-fo-fum
    Absolutely nobody has ever said that about Cal.
    Sure they have. It was a dozen years ago when we* had a good young coach, winning teams, an energized fanbase, and the completed facilities and stadium upgrades were still on the drawing board. But then Babushka's recent puppet master lost his mojo, Cal made a disastrous hire and here we are, resetting the clock to 2002, hopefully. Anyway, you can be forgiven for not paying attention at the time, since you* were wallowing in your own misery, wandering in the wilderness with Gilby and Ty the Moulderer of Men and all that.
    Cal won a few games; it was cute. But calling Cal a "sleeping giant" will get you belly laughs anywhere. Not just here.
    Disagree. Calling WSU or OS(U) a sleeping giant will get you belly laughs, because they're in the middle of nowhere and don't have the fanbase to support continued success. Cal has those things: big school with a big alumni/donor base, in a great location, close to fertile recruiting areas, with a new stadium and excellent facilities. All it needs to complete the package is the administrative will to realize all that potential. Keeping Tedford too long was a mistake; hiring and retaining Dykes compounded that mistake. That mistake has been rectified, and from the looks of it Cal is assembling a pretty good coaching staff. Sounds like somebody holding the pursestrings realized that we* need to invest in the entire coaching staff, not just throw a lot of money at one guy at the top.

For the first time in many years Cal seems to be making all the right moves. Forgive me if I choose to be hopeful. I've been angry for a long time, and this feels good.
    Cal fans seemed to be serious about their BEARS. I went to a game there in 89 and no one gave a shit. This year, even though times were tuff and we were hanging 66 on them, the fans were pissed.

There has always been this weird underground rivalry between Cal and UW going back to when they were both pretty much the original powers on the Coast and traded 70 point beat downs. And all the crew stuff.

True confession - the worst thing about our crash at the turn of the century was losing the streak at Husky Stadium and the early Tedford years where they crushed us. Those defeats hurt the worst.

Cal CAN be a power. I agree with the BEAR fan that it isn't as laughable as the Dynasty in Pullme
  • Options

DawgFader said:

droski said:

AlCzervik said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Your* not good at this.

He went to the game and sampled our* stadium experience. Highlight of the game for Cal fans was Marshawn driving the cart around during the pregame ceremonies.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

DawgFader said:

droski said:

AlCzervik said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Your* not good at this.

He went to the game and sampled our* stadium experience. Highlight of the game for Cal fans was Marshawn driving the cart around during the pregame ceremonies.
    I remember it well and have seen the clip 1,000 times. I still can't decipher his poast.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

DawgFader said:

droski said:

AlCzervik said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Your* not good at this.

I remember it well and have seen the clip 1,000 times. I still can't decipher his poast.
    Maybe you're supposed to take it seriously, but not literally