Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal will be a bigger threat to UW than Stanford within two years

I'm sorry, but that's just a great fucking staff

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

I'm sorry, but that's just a great fucking staff

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jesus Christ. Can we please not turn this bored into a crybaby beta-male pussy party.

This is dawgman shit.

The correct response is "Good for Lake. Petersen coaching tree groqing.Hopefully he doesn't forget the team that made him. Who's next man up?"

Then you go eat a steak and fuck your wife in the ass.

This.

Also, makes Softy look like a goon after being wrong about Lake staying.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Jesus Christ. Can we please not turn this bored into a crybaby beta-male pussy party.

This is dawgman shit.

The correct response is "Good for Lake. Petersen coaching tree groqing.Hopefully he doesn't forget the team that made him. Who's next man up?"

Uhhh more like you eat leftover pizza alone in your sweatpants in your Dads' basement.

But yeah, next man up. Lake was a great coach under CP. Lots of great coaches want to come to UW and work under CP.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The problem with Cal is you have to fight your way through men with vaginas holding hands with women with penises protesting organized sports and nature itself while blocking off entrances to the football stadium making it hard for anyone to transport themselves on foot to do the most simple of tasks. You see, most high school football players don't find that attractive and would much rather play for a university and for fans where they feel wanted and respected and that will never be Cal.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I buy it only because Stanford SUCKS.
  • Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017

This is dawgman shit.

Uhhh more like you eat leftover pizza alone in your sweatpants in your Dads' basement.

But yeah, next man up. Lake was a great coach under CP. Lots of great coaches want to come to UW and work under CP.
    you really think it's still 1990 don't you? are you guys roiding players again?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

The problem with Cal is you have to fight your way through men with vaginas holding hands with women with penises protesting organized sports and nature itself while blocking off entrances to the football stadium making it hard for anyone to transport themselves on foot to do the most simple of tasks. You see, most high school football players don't find that attractive and would much rather play for a university and for fans where they feel wanted and respected and that will never be Cal.

Marshawn, DeSean, ARod and I had a good laugh at your post
  • Options
    droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 66-27 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Marshawn, DeSean, ARod and I had a good laugh at your post
    Out of all 3 of those one can read and I think we all know why he went to Cal.
  • Options

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 66-27 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?

I know my place in the sports world. you guys are delusional enough to think you are on the cusp of greatness despite the fact that all the advantages you had during james run don't exist today. and all it took was ONE decent year in the worst year for the pac-12 in a minimum of 14 years. hilarious.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

I know my place in the sports world. you guys are delusional enough to think you are on the cusp of greatness despite the fact that all the advantages you had during james run don't exist today. and all it took was ONE decent year in the worst year for the pac-12 in a minimum of 14 years. hilarious.
    Your* not good at this.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Two years is pretty fast and Cal doesn't have a veteran QB who will be a 3rd year starter in 2018.

They will also need an infusion of talent on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe they can hit the JC ranks while also selling PT to high school kids.

• Options
    Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

You should consider killing yourself.
    killing the messenger, a hardcore husky tradition. . .
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

debate team captain right here
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Your* not good at this.
    You guys aren't even remotely funny or interesting. I'm only here because you are dipshits and I enjoy bringing bad news to you.