Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal will be a bigger threat to UW than Stanford within two years

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    BearsWiin said:

droski said:

Jesus Christ. Can we please not turn this bored into a crybaby beta-male pussy party.

This is dawgman shit.

The correct response is "Good for Lake. Petersen coaching tree groqing.Hopefully he doesn't forget the team that made him. Who's next man up?"

Then you go eat a steak and fuck your wife in the ass.

Uhhh more like you eat leftover pizza alone in your sweatpants in your Dads' basement.

But yeah, next man up. Lake was a great coach under CP. Lots of great coaches want to come to UW and work under CP.
    you really think it's still 1990 don't you? are you guys roiding players again?
    It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 70-21 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?
    We*re a sleeping giant, everybody says so

Fee-fi-fo-fum
    Absolutely nobody has ever said that about Cal.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

Jesus Christ. Can we please not turn this bored into a crybaby beta-male pussy party.

This is dawgman shit.

The correct response is "Good for Lake. Petersen coaching tree groqing.Hopefully he doesn't forget the team that made him. Who's next man up?"

Uhhh more like you eat leftover pizza alone in your sweatpants in your Dads' basement.

But yeah, next man up. Lake was a great coach under CP. Lots of great coaches want to come to UW and work under CP.
    It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 66-27 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?

I know my place in the sports world. you guys are delusional enough to think you are on the cusp of greatness despite the fact that all the advantages you had during james run don't exist today. and all it took was ONE decent year in the worst year for the pac-12 in a minimum of 14 years. hilarious.
    You should consider killing yourself.
    killing the messenger, a hardcore husky tradition. . .
    He asked you to kill yourself. There is a difference
    Reading comprehension is strong with this one.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 70-21 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?

Fee-fi-fo-fum
    Sure they have. It was a dozen years ago when we* had a good young coach, winning teams, an energized fanbase, and the completed facilities and stadium upgrades were still on the drawing board. But then Babushka's recent puppet master lost his mojo, Cal made a disastrous hire and here we are, resetting the clock to 2002, hopefully. Anyway, you can be forgiven for not paying attention at the time, since you* were wallowing in your own misery, wandering in the wilderness with Gilby and Ty the Moulderer of Men and all that.
  • Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

It's 2017 where we? beat shitty programs 66-27 with a noodle arm QB. Cal has beat UW once since owen12, couldn't even take advantage of almost a decade of rebuilding and now that UW is back how in the blazing kangaroo dick pouch fuckery is Cal going to have a chance?

I know my place in the sports world. you guys are delusional enough to think you are on the cusp of greatness despite the fact that all the advantages you had during james run don't exist today. and all it took was ONE decent year in the worst year for the pac-12 in a minimum of 14 years. hilarious.
    I enjoy how you've gone from calling me a troll and saying I have no idea what I'm talking about to attacking me personally because you know lake is gone and I was right and know more about your silly little program than you do. this is going exactly as planned.
  • Options

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

I enjoy how you've gone from calling me a troll and saying I have no idea what I'm talking about to attacking me personally because you know lake is gone and I was right and know more about your silly little program than you do. this is going exactly as planned.
    Kill yourself. Seriously. This is just embarrassing even for Cal standards.
    0-12
  • Options
    Founders Club
    droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

I never called you a troll. All I said was you should consider killing yourself. And you should, because it has become painfully obvious to everyone you aren't any good at this.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

I never called you a troll. All I said was you should consider killing yourself. And you should, because it has become painfully obvious to everyone you aren't any good at this.
    I think it's cute you think you are good at this.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Whether you get Lake or not, you are still making a massive leap to say that Cal will be really good in a few years with a 1st time HC and swimming against the tide (recruiting from a weaker position against Stanford, UCLA, USC, and UW).
    droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Fee-fi-fo-fum
    Sure they have. It was a dozen years ago when we* had a good young coach, winning teams, an energized fanbase, and the completed facilities and stadium upgrades were still on the drawing board. But then Babushka's recent puppet master lost his mojo, Cal made a disastrous hire and here we are, resetting the clock to 2002, hopefully. Anyway, you can be forgiven for not paying attention at the time, since you* were wallowing in your own misery, wandering in the wilderness with Gilby and Ty the Moulderer of Men and all that.
    Cal won a few games; it was cute. But calling Cal a "sleeping giant" will get you belly laughs anywhere. Not just here.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

Whether you get Lake or not, you are still making a massive leap to say that Cal will be really good in a few years with a 1st time HC and swimming against the tide (recruiting from a weaker position against Stanford, UCLA, USC, and UW).

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

I never said cal will be good in a few years. I naturally assume we will suck forever.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Nobody here gives a fuck if you're trolling. That's 81% of the poasts on this bored. I troll whenever I can which is seldom these days because these assholes hung 70 on Oregon and now we have Coach Rhabdo.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

Fee-fi-fo-fum
    Cal gonna Cal.

You've hired 12 coaches to save the program since Pappy Waldorf faded after he peaked with three straight Rose Bowl appearances (read: losses.) All 12 failed.

Good luck with Wilcox. I am sure he will succeed where Mariucci, Snyder, Kapp, and Tedford couldn't.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

Swaye said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is dawgman shit.

I think it's cute you think you are good at this.
    He didn't say that. He just said that you aren't
    This. I am fucking terrible at this, and yet still an order of magnitude better than him.