Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joe Tryon

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I think he's better than DJ, he is every bit the athlete DJ is but he actually has counter moves to original rush..

Idk about that, but this kid is good. He has the same rare features. If he really puts it together. He can been really good, but that is big If. But i love the potential.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I think he's better than DJ, he is every bit the athlete DJ is but he actually has counter moves to original rush..

Idk about that, but this kid is good. He has the same rare features. If he really puts it together. He can been really good, but that is big If. But i love the potential.
    He uses his hands much better
  • Options

Yeah, caz they are long as fuck. He is a spin move waiting to happen. He should be watching dwight freeney for the next year
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

Would you say he has violent hands?
    hopefully some esophageal feces too.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

This just means they whiffed again on another 5 star they coveted. They aren't getting the kids they wanted, which is fine with me. Projects are what WSU makes into stars, it's our schtick. Not sure if UW will want to waste a lot of time on a project, if they're truly 'back'. We'll see how things go. Good luck to the young man. This is a tough time for any recruited athlete.

I'm hearing UW cant survive losing this much talent and that a 7-8 win season is coming.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,615
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

Puckett is too biased and emotional to be in the media. That said, I hope he has a shitty weekend because of this.

100% accurate. Haha!!!!!
  • Options

This just means they whiffed again on another 5 star they coveted. They aren't getting the kids they wanted, which is fine with me. Projects are what WSU makes into stars, it's our schtick. Not sure if UW will want to waste a lot of time on a project, if they're truly 'back'. We'll see how things go. Good luck to the young man. This is a tough time for any recruited athlete.

Dude Tryon is a legit 4 star talent... he is 6"5 240 and runs a 4.6 forty, watch his fucking hudl this guy is going to be a monster because he is a freak and already has decent technique
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Dude Tryon is a legit 4 star talent... he is 6"5 240 and runs a 4.6 forty, watch his fucking hudl this guy is going to be a monster because he is a freak and already has decent technique
    Stick to Geometry proofs. More your speed.
    No, you just are an idiot who can't see talent right in front of your fucking eyes.
  • Options

I feel that Tryon is less of project that Ngata. Ngata needs to put on 35-45 pounds before he is a every down player probably by his R-Soph. Tryon is probably will be ready to play every down his R-Frosh year.

The pass rush by 2018 should be fucking on point
  • Options

I feel that Tryon is less of project that Ngata. Ngata needs to put on 35-45 pounds before he is a every down player probably by his R-Soph. Tryon is probably will be ready to play every down his R-Frosh year.

The pass rush by 2018 should be fucking on point
    It will be speeshual
  • Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Stick to Geometry proofs. More your speed.
    No, you just are an idiot who can't see talent right in front of your fucking eyes.
    You think you're replying to CuntWaffle, but you're not.
  • Options

Backthepack and WeakarmCobra need to send a PM to irishdawg

I was replying to Backthepack. I am not messing with CuntWaffle. I think he is quoting some coog cunt
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,263
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Once we offer the OL kid from Richland, Rape and Pillage 2017 will be complete

Right as you said this Coach K followed him
    Who? I don't see it on MYSPACE
    MySpaceDawg and InstagramDawg would make fine handles
  • Options

Once we offer the OL kid from Richland, Rape and Pillage 2017 will be complete

Right as you said this Coach K followed him
    Who? I don't see it on MYSPACE
    MySpaceDawg and InstagramDawg would make fine handles
    Twatterdoog