Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need bigger guys

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Weight wise size is fine but they look fat and out of shape compared to Bama.

Did you watch the game? Our RG is 6"1 and weighs about 260 pounds. How is that size and weigh fine by your standards?

Sedici said:

Did you watch the game? Our RG is 6"1 and weighs about 260 pounds. How is that size and weigh fine by your standards?
    Yeah I was actually at the game. I was trying to be nice. Bama just has more usable weight. They have best strength and conditioning coach in the country.
    You are a fucking moron.
  • Options
    SediciSedici Member Posts: 51
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Yeah I was actually at the game. I was trying to be nice. Bama just has more usable weight. They have best strength and conditioning coach in the country.
    You are a fucking moron.
    Great response. Washington has overweight guys, need more muscle.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

You are a fucking moron.
    Great response. Washington has overweight guys, need more muscle.
    Thank you for reading!!

It's rare bodies and ROIDS that Bama has.
  • Options

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

You are a fucking moron.

It's rare bodies and ROIDS you dumbshit.
    Roids? Yeah ok. I agree the caliber players recruited at Bama are genetic freaks but saying roids, that's what smaller inferior people say.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

We need bigger gays.

Dennis deyoung sounds like a pretty big gay.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,668
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

We looked like we belonged out there size wise. It was noticeable live. Glad I went.

We're a lot closer than I thought.

Petersen is recruiting and developing. The last 15 years we're losing this game by 50 or 60 points and look like midgets.

Not the case anymore. Getting there this year is huge. The players can feel what it takes for the next step

Love it!!!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sedici said:

Gladstone said:

We need bigger gays.

You're not very good at this.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Gladstone said:

We need bigger gays.

At what? Calling someone obscenities? Whatever
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Gladstone said:

We need bigger gays.

You should lurk for a bit, get a feel for the bored, or just drink some bleach.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Gladstone said:

We need bigger gays.

Yeah, the intelligence in here is baffling. Drink bleach? Man you are good.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Gladstone said:

We need bigger gays.

Yeah, the intelligence in here is baffling. Drink bleach? Man you are good.
    You might be wound a bit too tight for this place. Might I suggest www.doogfarm.com?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    Throwing into the flat is always risky when a blitz is coming. That throw gets picked all the time, or at least gets the RB murdered 4 yards behind the LOS.

We all saw Jake Locker beat the blitz dozens of times with a quick slant throw. I haven't seen Browning do it once, all year long. So, fuck our fucking OC. It's on that POS as much as Jake.

I repeat: Smiff is fucking ruining Jake Browning, right before our eyes.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    edited January 2017
    Smiff's Offensive philosophy is to try to run or pass around or away from pressure, instead of attacking it and making the defense pay for it's aggressiveness. It's fucking doomed.

When an LB blitzes, 99% of high school coaches know you throw the ball into the open hole where the LB came from. Very few opposite side LBs will slide into that hole, because they have bodies to cover and the pass gets there too fast. The usual result is 7 to 10 yards if the other side LB can make the tackle. Otherwise, it's 15 to the house by a speedy WR if he breaks free of the LB and can elude the safety.

Again, I haven't seen Browning even attempt that throw all year long. Instead, he's tried to force the ball to a receiver running a crossing route, getting his WRs smashed or almost throwing a pick. Otherwise, it's a dump off that risks a pick. It's fucking ridiculous that Jake doesn't have an automatic play to beat the blitz and make those fuckers pay. Smiff doesn't know how to keep opposing defenses honest. It's that simple.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Throwing into the flat is always risky when a blitz is coming. That throw gets picked all the time, or at least gets the RB murdered 4 yards behind the LOS.

We all saw Jake Locker beat the blitz dozens of times with a quick slant throw. I haven't seen Browning do it once, all year long. So, fuck our fucking OC. It's on that POS as much as Jake.

I did notice a lot of our pass plays were long developing. Very few safe throws to the TE, slants, drags, short curls.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I did notice a lot of our pass plays were long developing. Very few safe throws to the TE, slants, drags, short curls.
    TEs were kept in to block ...

Slants are dangerous and difficult against defenses that are playing inside leverage with LBs looking to undercut those routes ...

Drags are even longer developing than slants and face the same challenges ... they are great against zones but not great against man coverage when the guys you are trying to get the ball to on the drag are getting doubled ...

Curls may be the worst idea since the CB is taking away the inside release and then playing under the rest of the route ... they tried a few of those throws to Ross and most were closer to being picked off than completed.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Sedici said:

You are a fucking moron.

It's rare bodies and ROIDS you dumbshit.
    Roids? Yeah ok. I agree the caliber players recruited at Bama are genetic freaks but saying roids, that's what smaller inferior people say.
    OK! smaller, inferior people superiority guy
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Gladstone said:

We need bigger gays.

Get an avitar you sadistic fuck