Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need bigger guys

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017
    Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

tenndawg said:

SEDICI:

I'm new hear two - read the Welcome To Newcomers to get an idea what this place is...

As a maladjusted reprobate narcissistic who doesn't give a fuck that he doesn't give a fuck, I consider this place an oasis

Your avatar sucks - u might as well have an ancient Mediterranean idol of Nick Saban with enlarged phalanx and u bowing at his loins

Longterm members are trying to help you

tenndawg said:

SEDICI:

I'm new hear two - read the Welcome To Newcomers to get an idea what this place is...

As a maladjusted reprobate narcissistic who doesn't give a fuck that he doesn't give a fuck, I consider this place an oasis

Your avatar sucks - u might as well have an ancient Mediterranean idol of Nick Saban with enlarged phalanx and u bowing at his loins

You are correct, after reading that this is definitely not the forum I thought it was....
    This place makes ShaggyBevo and Tiger Droppings look tame. Not for the faint of heart, and you will take some hazing. If you are cool with that, let's roll. If not, don't let the door hit you where the good REAL Lord split you. One of the motto's here is "Hardcore Husky: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"
    Oh hell, I work in the OR, can't be more crude or rude than that. I just thought it was more about football, but that's cool.
    Pleased to be posting x-rays of what people are shoving up their asses this week.
    After
    J, you had me fooled.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You work in an OR ?

So you have access to morphine and pharmaceutical coke...

Look, we're not really antelope fuckers - we actually go for tattooed strippers (independent contractors)...

I'm starting to envision a business arrangement...kind of like bartering
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,094
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sedici said:

Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

tenndawg said:

SEDICI:

tenndawg said:

SEDICI:

You are correct, after reading that this is definitely not the forum I thought it was....
    This place makes ShaggyBevo and Tiger Droppings look tame. Not for the faint of heart, and you will take some hazing. If you are cool with that, let's roll. If not, don't let the door hit you where the good REAL Lord split you. One of the motto's here is "Hardcore Husky: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"
    Oh hell, I work in the OR, can't be more crude or rude than that. I just thought it was more about football, but that's cool.
    Pleased to be posting x-rays of what people are shoving up their asses this week.
    Before
    Great now all the fucking flashlights will come with a stupid fucking disclaimer on them "for external use only".
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Corporate asswipes...I would like to see:

"This medicine can best be enjoyed when mixed with alcohol while operating heavy machinery"

• Options
    SediciSedici Member Posts: 51
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment
    tenndawg said:

You work in an OR ?

So you have access to morphine and pharmaceutical coke...

Look, we're not really antelope fuckers - we actually go for tattooed strippers (independent contractors)...

I'm starting to envision a business arrangement...kind of like bartering

Morphine not great and very little cocaine used anymore. But fentanyl, propofol, and ketamine in high usage.