Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Christmas Special: Bama Humbug

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Oh by the way, that was painful but what are the plans for a Valentine's day special podcast? Coker can express his love for each signee as a Valentine's Day card.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Fajita wars? Who knew such a thing could exist? Fuck margaritas, tequila and I don't mix well. But I love fa-ginas. And San Diego style burritos.

Two popular pastimes in texas, talking shit and eating food.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DeepSeaZ said:

Fajita wars? Who knew such a thing could exist? Fuck margaritas, tequila and I don't mix well. But I love fa-ginas. And San Diego style burritos.

Flagged for San Diego in a Mexican food thread.
  • Options

DeepSeaZ said:

Two popular pastimes in texas, talking shit and eating food.
    Eat queso talk shit.
  • Options
    SD absolutely belongs in a Mexican food thread. SD is less than 20 miles from Mexico, has a large Mexican population, and solid food choices. But if you want to talk real Mexican foods we should talk about Tijuana street meats. You can't beat a "guess the meat" cart at 2AM in Tijuana. I mean, you can really easily with buying Safeway Chinese food and calling it Mexican. But, if you are in Tijuana at 2AM, you have bigger worries than eating rat, dog, horse, skinny cow, or dead hooker.

DeepSeaZ said:

• Options
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

SD absolutely belongs in a Mexican food thread. SD is less than 20 miles from Mexico, has a large Mexican population, and solid food choices. But if you want to talk real Mexican foods we should talk about Tijuana street meats. You can't beat a "guess the meat" cart at 2AM in Tijuana. I mean, you can really easily with buying Safeway Chinese food and calling it Mexican. But, if you are in Tijuana at 2AM, you have bigger worries than eating rat, dog, horse, skinny cow, or dead hooker.

DeepSeaZ said:

• Options
    Upvote for the gif. I love that gif
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2016
    Margaritas do not need orange liquor. Float some grand Marnier on top if you want it to be sweet like a fag.

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Blended is for fags who want watered down booze.

Agree about adding any varietal of pepper into it for spice.

Back in SB a fresh mango puree habanero margarita on the rocks at Blue Agave was MONEY.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

wrong.gif

You've never lived in a literal swamp.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Margaritas do not need orange liquor. Float some grand Marnier on top if you want it to be sweet like a fag.

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Back in SB a fresh mango puree habanero margarita on the rocks at Blue Agave was MONEY.

Again, they are called margaritas because they have orange liqueur. It isn't a marg without it.

Thanks for your service.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Again, they are called margaritas because they have orange liqueur. It isn't a marg without it.

Thanks for your service.
    Don't sleep on orange Curaçao
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

DeepSeaZ said:

Two popular pastimes in texas, talking shit fucking cousins and eating food.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Thanks for your service.
    Oh god, oh god... I'm about to go hipster cocktail nerd superiority guy. I'm trying not to... trying not to explain the history or the Dutch Indies and laraha oranges.

FML.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Thanks for your service.
    Oh god, oh god... I'm about to go hipster cocktail nerd superiority guy. I'm trying not to... trying not to explain the history or the Dutch Indies and laraha oranges.

FML.
    Please don't.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    So this pod was magic.

That aside...

Margarita:
    50 tequilla
    30 triple sec
    20 roses unsweetened lime juice. That is more important than the liquor

The real secret though, that I'm only sharing because I love you is the salt

Mix your rock salt with Tony chacheres. I accept most forms of alcohol as payment
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited December 2016
    Just finished the pood on my flight to Atlanta. So after listening to it I think my best bet is to spend all my money at one of the esteemed adult entertainment options and then walk right into the Georgia swamp naked instead of watching the game and wait for an alligator to eat me.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Thanks for your service.

FML.
    Why do you hate Mai Tais?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Thanks for your service.

FML.
    Hipsters across the world just squealed with glee knowing a gay black handicap is validating their bullshit
  • Options

Doogles said:

Fresh lime.

agave syrup.

Tequilla.

Rocks salt.

Thanks for your service.

FML.
    Why do you hate Mai Tais?
    You are really trying to lure me out of my cave to show my hipster cocktail ass. But I won't take the bait.

Suffice it to say I make my own orgeat.