Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Hires Jim Leavitt as DC

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I didn't like the hire at first, but the Leavitt hire at DC is exciting, and shows commitment to playing real football.

As far as all the other bullshit is concerned, this is your first really good year in about 20, and this is our first really bad year in about 20. LIFPO
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

Fenwick said:

Good for the Ducks. Regardless of their coaching staff, as long as the Vaginas pursue a recruiting strategy that depends upon Nike swag, free rental cars, XBoxes in locker rooms, readily available MJ and the Eugene PD looking the other way, the Ducks will continue to only appeal to soft, entitled recruits. That means UO will soon resettle into their deserved place at the bottom of the Pac-12 North along with Cal, the Beavs, and soon, the Coogs.

How many games in a row did those soft players beat Washington? I guess the Huskies were softer eh?
    You knew here? Soft is being nice to Gilby, Ty, and Sark

Oh...and 70.
    Helfrich was a soft as Kim's ass ( so I have heard from people on that other forum). Duck defense was pussy soft. You guys killed us. See ya next year.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

UW could have put up 10 ypc on him in the ccg. Great hire Willie!!!

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Can't you just be happy with winning the weakest PAC(12?) in the last 25 years?

Im not quite sure what you mean. Did Oregon change their "unis" this year? Only thing I noticed was a bunch of Portland Jack Ducks crying in their beers.

Cant you just be happy w/ free duck tickets at Rite Aid for the next 10 years?
    I've been hearing "Oregon back to their rightful place" from all of you for the last 20+ years. You'll excuse me if I don't put much stock in any of your opinions on football.

Right Jim Mora?

You had a really nice season. Reminds me of 2000 except that you didn't have two other BCS caliber teams to contend with and you won't be playing #14th ranked Perdue next month. I'd be enjoying that if I were you. That's all I'm saying.

The day Mark Helfrich was fired. Don't think I've thanked you all enough yet.

Helfrich would still have his job if he beat OSU
    delivers
    Sweet Jesus

This place has become everything it claimed It wasn't.

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Why wouldn't we change. This is what we wanted

Hope this helps
    Helps? That's exactly what I've been saying.

You're all the same as everybody else. This place bills itself as something different. Took shots from the bottom rung of the ladder fo what, 15 years? Now you're hyper sensitive to simple criticism because you won into double digits one time in a row.

Glad we agree.

Carry on.
    You missed the point. As usual

No one cares about your criticism. You seem upset at your old place of looking up at us.

1000 plus views says you care.
    That is definitely not why this thread has 1000+ views.

lol the only thing this thread is missing is that faggot @Canard who dipped the second Oregon fucked up.

Oh yeah, and @PDXQuookFan who I'm sure already loves Willie!
    If my reaction to the Washington football huskyies impending scissor rape makes me a quook, this place is the doog wonderland I always suspected.

Come back later to see what else I have to say.

1,100+ now.

Looks like I've caused quite a sensation. I'm like the new Beatles or something.
    Agree there. Quooks have been highly entertaining since their program was ended by the huskyieiesies this year.

Can't wait to read more from you with Willie driving your new tour bus!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Im not quite sure what you mean. Did Oregon change their "unis" this year? Only thing I noticed was a bunch of Portland Jack Ducks crying in their beers.

I've been hearing "Oregon back to their rightful place" from all of you for the last 20+ years. You'll excuse me if I don't put much stock in any of your opinions on football.

Right Jim Mora?

You had a really nice season. Reminds me of 2000 except that you didn't have two other BCS caliber teams to contend with and you won't be playing #14th ranked Perdue next month. I'd be enjoying that if I were you. That's all I'm saying.

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

You're all the same as everybody else. This place bills itself as something different. Took shots from the bottom rung of the ladder fo what, 15 years? Now you're hyper sensitive to simple criticism because you won into double digits one time in a row.

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

No one cares about your criticism. You seem upset at your old place of looking up at us.

lol the only thing this thread is missing is that faggot @Canard who dipped the second Oregon fucked up.

If my reaction to the Washington football huskyies impending scissor rape makes me a quook, this place is the doog wonderland I always suspected.

1,100+ now.

Looks like I've caused quite a sensation. I'm like the new Beatles or something.
    Agree there. Quooks have been highly entertaining since their program was ended by the huskyieiesies this year.

You guys are back and we're returning to our rightful place.

I've heard this song before.

The Let It Play Out Tour kicks off in Georgia. Dates for more cities coming soon.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

1,100+ now.

You didn't start this thread.

hth
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

1,100+ now.

You didn't start this thread.

hth
    When Coker starts a thread, people flock to it. FACT.

(Not really, I am a looser and suck at life)
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

1,100+ now.

You guys are back and we're returning to our rightful place.

I've heard this song before.

The Let It Play Out Tour kicks off in Georgia. Dates for more cities coming soon.

And I've heard the LIPO song countless times after mediocre hires. Have fun rooting against the huskyiesies! I'm glad we're getting our biggest fans back!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Everyone really is talking about the difference between Pellum and Hoke and Leavitt.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

Looks like I've caused quite a sensation. I'm like the new Beatles @BallSacked or something.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

im actually checking in to see if taggart has hired an OC, wasnt sure if it would be in this thread or another would be started.

you do you though.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    4-8 playoff smack

thread view count smack

what's next
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

4-8 playoff smack

thread view count smack

what's next

Post count smack.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I didn't like the hire at first, but the Leavitt hire at DC is exciting, and shows commitment to playing real football.

As far as all the other bullshit is concerned, this is your first really good year in about 20, and this is our first really bad year in about 20. LIFPO

2016 - 2000 = 16, not 20.

Learn to math, mister!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

1,100+ now.

Fucking embarrassing.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AIRWOLF said:

AZDuck said:

Learn to math, mister!
    "ABOUT" motherfucker! You round up from 5!

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2016
    AZDuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

AZDuck said:

Learn to math, mister!
    "ABOUT" motherfucker! You round up from 5!

Sleep with a 16 year old and tell the cops she was about 20 and let us know how that works.