Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Hires Jim Leavitt as DC

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

haie said:

UW could have put up 10 ypc on him in the ccg. Great hire Willie!!!

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Can't you just be happy with winning the weakest PAC(12?) in the last 25 years?

Im not quite sure what you mean. Did Oregon change their "unis" this year? Only thing I noticed was a bunch of Portland Jack Ducks crying in their beers.

Cant you just be happy w/ free duck tickets at Rite Aid for the next 10 years?
    I've been hearing "Oregon back to their rightful place" from all of you for the last 20+ years. You'll excuse me if I don't put much stock in any of your opinions on football.

Right Jim Mora?

You had a really nice season. Reminds me of 2000 except that you didn't have two other BCS caliber teams to contend with and you won't be playing #14th ranked Perdue next month. I'd be enjoying that if I were you. That's all I'm saying.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Im not quite sure what you mean. Did Oregon change their "unis" this year? Only thing I noticed was a bunch of Portland Jack Ducks crying in their beers.

I've been hearing "Oregon back to their rightful place" from all of you for the last 20+ years. You'll excuse me if I don't put much stock in any of your opinions on football.

Right Jim Mora?

You had a really nice season. Reminds me of 2000 except that you didn't have two other BCS caliber teams to contend with and you won't be playing #14th ranked Perdue next month. I'd be enjoying that if I were you. That's all I'm saying.

You sound uncomfortable back in your rightful place.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2016

Right Jim Mora?

nice poast

The t-shirts were still gay
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2016
    AZDuck said:

Right Jim Mora?

You had it right the first time
  • Options
    Just for the record, @haie is one of my favorite classy UW poasters because he lives in Metrosexual Portland and I can only imagine the shit he puts up with. It's amazing he channels the hatred so well.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Very solid hire. Allbuffs on suicide watch.

http://www.allbuffs.com/threads/leavitt-to-oregon.123181/

I had to stop reading that thread I can only take so many "I guess money talks" type of posts.

People are so fucking stupid. One of my biggest pet peeves with sports fans are when they try to say "he should take less to stay here, where's the loyalty?".
    Can I assume you didn't hate on A-Rod when he left Seattle?
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

We are. Because we have the money and the facilities to do better. Like hire Jim Leavitt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So only 41 on the ducks next year? Should still be enough

Now that Brady Hoke won't REMEMBER 70 we should be good
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So only 41 on the ducks next year? Should still be enough

Now that Brady Hoke won't REMEMBER 70 we should be good

It makes you wonder if Sling was given a blank check to hire a DC, or they told him to hire from the bargain bin?

That's scary to think that he would hire Hoke with his pick of the litter.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

I think we all were. That's why we? scratched out a check. Something unimaginable during our 100 year run of rightful place.

Have a great New Years Eve.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Great hire.

Let's make some shirts

T&P's, @MikeSeaver . Dr. Jason taken too soon.

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

• Options

Great hire.

Let's make some shirts

T&P's, @MikeSeaver . Dr. Jason taken too soon.

Another classy Nebraska fan. Thank you friend.
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

The day Mark Helfrich was fired. Don't think I've thanked you all enough yet.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    lol poor buffs
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    South Florida Oregon is building a powerhouse Tampa Bay centric coaching staff. Phill Knight's strategy of relocating the U of O campus to Dunedin, FL is brilliant. It's their best only bet to attract the necessary talent to field a national champion.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Leavitt will provide this OU-UW series much-needed-side-entertainment:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=4807719