Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Hires Jim Leavitt as DC

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

UW could have put up 10 ypc on him in the ccg. Great hire Willie!!!

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Can't you just be happy with winning the weakest PAC(12?) in the last 25 years?

Im not quite sure what you mean. Did Oregon change their "unis" this year? Only thing I noticed was a bunch of Portland Jack Ducks crying in their beers.

Cant you just be happy w/ free duck tickets at Rite Aid for the next 10 years?
    I've been hearing "Oregon back to their rightful place" from all of you for the last 20+ years. You'll excuse me if I don't put much stock in any of your opinions on football.

Right Jim Mora?

You had a really nice season. Reminds me of 2000 except that you didn't have two other BCS caliber teams to contend with and you won't be playing #14th ranked Perdue next month. I'd be enjoying that if I were you. That's all I'm saying.

The day Mark Helfrich was fired. Don't think I've thanked you all enough yet.

Helfrich would still have his job if he beat OSU
    delivers
    Sweet Jesus

This place has become everything it claimed It wasn't.

Sad day for some of us.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

haie said:

Race owns this thread.

Race, does haie use his teeth?

Know what I mean? Is he a scraper?
    Hey you have plenty of room in the trophy case for that off season natty. Stay positive
    You're barking up the wrong tree sweetheart. I've no idea if Taggert is going to work out or not. Nor am I even "excited" or "hopeful." The results will show on the field.

At least one of us is consistent around here.

You suck at trolling.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Race owns this thread.

Hey you have plenty of room in the trophy case for that off season natty. Stay positive
    You're barking up the wrong tree sweetheart. I've no idea if Taggert is going to work out or not. Nor am I even "excited" or "hopeful." The results will show on the field.

Yet you've taken the time to be cunt hurt over hires that are incredibly underwhelming, given UO's original expectations and self-perception as a dream job, destination football school.

Just like UW is all Petersen right now, UO was all Chip. This is how college football works: it's the haves and have-nots, and let's face it, what blue chip coach wants to come bust his ass recruiting to fucking Eugene and parroting Nike Nike Nike, over and fucking over, and then turning around and having to face Petersen, Kwiatkowski, and Lake with a bunch of soft fags?

Program. Over.
    Who were the targets Oregon went for thinking they were a dream job? The guy from Western Michigan?

There are real sticks to beat Oregon with, you don't need to make shit up.

Weird.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    AlCzervik said:

haie said:

Race owns this thread.

You suck at trolling.
    818 views says differently.

Thanks for reading?

I had to edit this?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Tshirts, uniforms, coaching hires. I've never seen a fan base more easily trolled. Unitentially I might add. One guy is still mad about Xbox.

Im not quite sure what you mean. Did Oregon change their "unis" this year? Only thing I noticed was a bunch of Portland Jack Ducks crying in their beers.

I've been hearing "Oregon back to their rightful place" from all of you for the last 20+ years. You'll excuse me if I don't put much stock in any of your opinions on football.

Right Jim Mora?

You had a really nice season. Reminds me of 2000 except that you didn't have two other BCS caliber teams to contend with and you won't be playing #14th ranked Perdue next month. I'd be enjoying that if I were you. That's all I'm saying.

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Why wouldn't we change. This is what we wanted

Hope this helps
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    I knew ducks would be back to being insecure cunts, I just didn't think it'd happen so fast
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    winning fixes everything

LIFPO
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps
    Helps? That's exactly what I've been saying.

You're all the same as everybody else. This place bills itself as something different. Took shots from the bottom rung of the ladder fo what, 15 years? Now you're hyper sensitive to simple criticism because you won into double digits one time in a row.

Glad we agree.

Carry on.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

You're all the same as everybody else. This place bills itself as something different. Took shots from the bottom rung of the ladder fo what, 15 years? Now you're hyper sensitive to simple criticism because you won into double digits one time in a row.

Glad we agree.

Carry on.
    You missed the point. As usual

No one cares about your criticism. You seem upset at your old place of looking up at us.

• Options

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

No one cares about your criticism. You seem upset at your old place of looking up at us.

1000 plus views says you care.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

Pressing
  • Options
    dnc said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

Pressing
    All the classics.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember NevadaDuck going full quook. Hasn't been seen since
  • Options

Talk about pressing.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

#BlueLivesMatter
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Talk about pressing.

Pressing
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

Talk about pressing.

Pressing
    Boring, but at least you're consistent.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    Swaye's Wigwam

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

That is definitely not why this thread has 1000+ views.

lol the only thing this thread is missing is that faggot @Canard who dipped the second Oregon fucked up.

Oh yeah, and @PDXQuookFan who I'm sure already loves Willie!
  • Options
    haie said:

AlCzervik said:

haie said:

haie said:

Right Jim Mora?

delivers
    Sweet Jesus

Sad day for some of us.
    What changed?

Results

Hope this helps

Glad we agree.

Carry on.

That is definitely not why this thread has 1000+ views.

lol the only thing this thread is missing is that faggot @Canard who dipped the second Oregon fucked up.

Oh yeah, and @PDXQuookFan who I'm sure already loves Willie!
    If my reaction to the Washington football huskyies impending scissor rape makes me a quook, this place is the doog wonderland I always suspected.

Come back later to see what else I have to say.

1,100+ now.

Looks like I've caused quite a sensation. I'm like the new Beatles or something.