Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roll Tide Roll, A Duck fans eulogy

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jave said:

Doog nation. I hereby acknowledge my ignorance and bow down to the mastery that is Washington football.

Yes, I laughed, and laughed for years while my Ducks beat you into submission. But the TIDE has changed. The DAWGS once again rule the roost and are running around lifting your leg pissing on the entire Pac-12. Well, I have to say......well earned. Well earned.
    Yes, I initially mocked and laughed at the PeDDDDERson hire while my Ducks rolled to win after win. We were printing TEE-shirts it was such a mockery. Well, the chickens have come home to roost. It turns out 70 points was actually being Nice, and NOT running up the score. Well played, well played.

So now your in the playoffs with the big boys. Your representing the Pac-12, you are the flagship banner for our conference. I should wish you well, I really want to. I really should. And I suppose in another year I actually might. However I happen to live in the bowels of the south. Where Roll Tide Roll is more then a motto or some catch phrase the toothless parade of idiots chant while sipping on Budweiser and scratching themselves.

Yes, I now live in the land of a God named Saban. Where football is more then something fun we did hoping it didn't rain on us in Portland. Let me help you before it happens. Let me ease your pain weeks in advance. You are going to get beat, and beat badly. The game will be over before halftime. You have no idea the machine you are going to run in to. The days of hearing the great siren of equality will be drowned out by the constant drone of Rammer Jammer. The Tide is going to dismantle the Huskies in an embarrassing fashion, and that's ok. It's not over. Hold your heads high my Husky friends. It could be worse. You could be staring at the Ducks once again laughing at you on the way to the playoffs?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7TEgfv6JrmY

I like WASHINGTON in this one
  • Options
    GridironGridiron Member Posts: 508
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2016
    Jave said:

Doog nation. I hereby acknowledge my ignorance and bow down to the mastery that is Washington football.

Yes, I laughed, and laughed for years while my Ducks beat you into submission. But the TIDE has changed. The DAWGS once again rule the roost and are running around lifting your leg pissing on the entire Pac-12. Well, I have to say......well earned. Well earned.
    Yes, I initially mocked and laughed at the PeDDDDERson hire while my Ducks rolled to win after win. We were printing TEE-shirts it was such a mockery. Well, the chickens have come home to roost. It turns out 70 points was actually being Nice, and NOT running up the score. Well played, well played.

So now your in the playoffs with the big boys. Your representing the Pac-12, you are the flagship banner for our conference. I should wish you well, I really want to. I really should. And I suppose in another year I actually might. However I happen to live in the bowels of the south. Where Roll Tide Roll is more then a motto or some catch phrase the toothless parade of idiots chant while sipping on Budweiser and scratching themselves.

Yes, I now live in the land of a God named Saban. Where football is more then something fun we did hoping it didn't rain on us in Portland. Let me help you before it happens. Let me ease your pain weeks in advance. You are going to get beat, and beat badly. The game will be over before halftime. You have no idea the machine you are going to run in to. The days of hearing the great siren of equality will be drowned out by the constant drone of Rammer Jammer. The Tide is going to dismantle the Huskies in an embarrassing fashion, and that's ok. It's not over. Hold your heads high my Husky friends. It could be worse. You could be staring at the Ducks once again laughing at you on the way to the playoffs?

You're an embarrsement to the Bama team and the SEC...Fark U(yes, I mispelled it for all you fucking Husky verbal correction officers). I aint giving obliges and credits to no fucking body...and damn sure not gone sugar coat or passive agressive near a mother fuker(dont like way i spell chit, fuck u)......earn the win god dammit
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Quacks:
    Worst mascot in college football.
    Worst fanbase in college football.
    Worst colors and unis in college football.
    NOGAF about your worthless opinions and taunts, safety school boy.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OP is insecure as fuck.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    A real shame the OP didn't live in Oso a couple years ago.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2016

Gridiron said:

Jave said:

You're an embarrsement to the Bama team and the SEC...Fark U(yes, I mispelled it for all you fucking Husky verbal correction officers). I aint giving obliges and credits to no fucking body...and damn sure not gone sugar coat or passive agressive near a mother fuker(dont like way i spell chit, fuck u)......earn the win god dammit
    This is one of the best new phrases to come out of our new friendship with Bammer fans.
    "verbal correction officers" ..... scintillating
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment