Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roll Tide Roll, A Duck fans eulogy

Doog nation. I hereby acknowledge my ignorance and bow down to the mastery that is Washington football.

Yes, I laughed, and laughed for years while my Ducks beat you into submission. But the TIDE has changed. The DAWGS once again rule the roost and are running around lifting your leg pissing on the entire Pac-12. Well, I have to say......well earned. Well earned.
Yes, I initially mocked and laughed at the PeDDDDERson hire while my Ducks rolled to win after win. We were printing TEE-shirts it was such a mockery. Well, the chickens have come home to roost. It turns out 70 points was actually being Nice, and NOT running up the score. Well played, well played.

So now your in the playoffs with the big boys. Your representing the Pac-12, you are the flagship banner for our conference. I should wish you well, I really want to. I really should. And I suppose in another year I actually might. However I happen to live in the bowels of the south. Where Roll Tide Roll is more then a motto or some catch phrase the toothless parade of idiots chant while sipping on Budweiser and scratching themselves.

Yes, I now live in the land of a God named Saban. Where football is more then something fun we did hoping it didn't rain on us in Portland. Let me help you before it happens. Let me ease your pain weeks in advance. You are going to get beat, and beat badly. The game will be over before halftime. You have no idea the machine you are going to run in to. The days of hearing the great siren of equality will be drowned out by the constant drone of Rammer Jammer. The Tide is going to dismantle the Huskies in an embarrassing fashion, and that's ok. It's not over. Hold your heads high my Husky friends. It could be worse. You could be staring at the Ducks once again laughing at you on the way to the playoffs?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7TEgfv6JrmY

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    "So now your you are in the playoffs with the big boys. Your representing the Pac-12, you are the flagship banner for our conference."
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    This was an honest post here, and as a Duck fan, I knew it wouldn't be well received. But as a FOOTBALL fan, you guys have no idea the f&%king juggernaut Saban has created here in Alabama. Its no dishonor to lose this year is all I'm saying. Don't take it personally. Its gonna be fugly, and that's ok.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Jave said:

This was an honest post here, and as a Duck fan, I knew it wouldn't be well received. But as a FOOTBALL fan, you guys have no idea the f&%king juggernaut Saban has created here in Alabama. Its no dishonor to lose this year is all I'm saying. Don't take it personally. Its gonna be fugly, and that's ok.

honestly, i didnt even read your post.

jesus christ, three lines tops, brah.
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1

Jave said:

honestly, i didnt even read your post.

jesus christ, three lines tops, brah.
    Which is exactly what the Tide is going to do to your team. Don't say you weren't warned.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    People have been saying this about the best teams of all time. This reminds me of 1926.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Jave said:

There are several Ducks here that are well received and post frequently. They also don't create shit topics like this.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Jave said:

Which is exactly what the Tide is going to do to your team. Don't say you weren't warned.

the tide arent going to read any of the team's posts? i dont get it?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Surely you have something better to waste your time on than a novel no one here is going to read.