Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tre'Shaun Harrison, 2018 RB/S, Seattle (Garfield), WA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

OK, so there are two 7 on 7 programs in the area: Tracy Ford's FSP and RISE (which has big time connections to Joey Thomas, the Garfield coach).

Anyways, these two "programs" go back and forth all the time about who is the best at underwear olympics and shit. It's turning into a pretty annoying AAU feel up here in Seattle for football recruiting with these two going back and forth.

I have a feeling we are going to have a hard time with kids from the RISE program. And the whole thing is just completely annoying.

But if Tre'shaun likes his HS coach, Joey Thomas, then he will for sure like Willie Taggart because they are pretty much the same person.

And maybe UW backed off? All I can say is at least he's not an OL or DL. Pathetic I know.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

OK, so there are two 7 on 7 programs in the area: Tracy Ford's FSP and RISE (which has big time connections to Joey Thomas, the Garfield coach).

Anyways, these two "programs" go back and forth all the time about who is the best at underwear olympics and shit. It's turning into a pretty annoying AAU feel up here in Seattle for football recruiting with these two going back and forth.

I have a feeling we are going to have a hard time with kids from the RISE program. And the whole thing is just completely annoying.

But if Tre'shaun likes his HS coach, Joey Thomas, then he will for sure like Willie Taggart because they are pretty much the same person.

Goodbye Savell......
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Is there a particular reason we do not have a good connection with rise?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I think this is exactly what happened. They do not get along. With all of the FSP guys we've signed and have committed, I could see this Harrison thing coming.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who was Coffee Cup Patrol? Fuck!
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

This one is confusing for me, but it's a real big let down. Especially with what we have coming in the 2019/2020 classes. We need to stop the trend of best players in state going elsewhere.

Any truth to the rumor that uw backed off???
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This recruiting class was not going to be defined
    by Treshaun Harrison. It's going to be judged by
    how many of Latu, Vakalahi, Curne, Murray, McKinley,
    Irvin, Tuliaupupu, Kaho, Craig, Bolton and Ale Pete can get
    committed, along with maybe a few surprises. 90% of the
    angst on here is because Harrison is going to Oregon.
    If it was Cal most folks would probably say whatever. I'd take
    Irvin over Treshaun at safety anyway.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

This recruiting class was not going to be defined
    by Treshaun Harrison. It's going to be judged by
    how many of Latu, Vakalahi, Curne, Murray, McKinley,
    Irvin, Tuliaupupu, Kaho, Craig, Bolton and Ale Pete can get
    committed, along with maybe a few surprises. 90% of the
    angst on here is because Harrison is going to Oregon.
    If it was Cal most folks would probably say whatever. I'd take
    Irvin over Treshaun at safety anyway.
    Kid is damn good from all the reports. I wish he would have come to UW. But since he didn't, fuck him and I hope he gets run over by a truck. This WDWHA poem is doogfarm JV shit.
    I don't care. He's a DB or WR. Whatever.
    We didn't lose a Garnett or Sarell here.
    He's a good player not a program changer.
    People are wetting their pants over a guy
    who our coach would rather have 3 other
    guys at the same position. Chill girls.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't want this faggot anymore
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    haie said:

Quack?

2000-2.0 will be remembered vehemently for the next 16 years.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    He's a S if he wants to get paid ... spend time with Jimmy Lake and you get paid ...

But he wants the glory of catching the ball and being an offensive player in an offense that will still be a heavy run team ...

As I said previously, we are at a point now where we can be more selective with getting the right OKGs because we have greater access to more of them ...

Yes, it sucks that he is a big time in state player and they technically are the easiest to recruit (see expected value) ... but this isn't 10 years ago that if we lost an in-state guy we were fucked ...

And IMO Smalls will go wherever he feels is the best place for him ... if that's UW great ... if not then we just need to go get a comparable player ...

You have to look at a class on the whole and not just on 1 offs
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Quack?

2000-2.0 will be remembered vehemently for the next 16 years.
    Speaking of faggots, here's another "Oregon wins it all..........Ohio State is really good" hot take.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    I don't want him to flip. I hope he goes Oregon n gets what he deserves whenever he comes to Seattle.

Clearly a tool, he must be.

Also fuck u with a bail of hay jhfstyle for your "acceptable" talk on doogpound

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This one is confusing for me, but it's a real big let down. Especially with what we have coming in the 2019/2020 classes. We need to stop the trend of best players in state going elsewhere.

Saw somewhere that his grades are really shitty. Have no idea if it's true tho.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Saw somewhere that his grades are really shitty. Have no idea if it's true tho.
    lulz Oregon is such a shitpile school academically. Suck is down @Mosster47 your school is fucking retarded!!!!lol!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LIFPO

But still:

Fuck Garfield.