Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tre'Shaun Harrison, 2018 RB/S, Seattle (Garfield), WA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2017

I live 10 blocks east of Garfield and I should have been dropping off daily coffee cups and then rushing to tweet him how great UW is. This one is on me.

FYFMFE

You sound poor. Or gay.

Welcome!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,801
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

From left to right: Nansen (1 for the pink, 1 for the stink), Harrison (2 for the pink, 0 for the stink), Dougherty (1 for the clit, 1 for the pink, 1 for the taint, 1 for the stink), Harrison (stays consistent with 2 for the pink, 0 for the stink)
    Nansen is ordering dos shots of Patron.

How the Fuck does that guy stay employed?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2017

From left to right: Nansen (1 for the pink, 1 for the stink), Harrison (2 for the pink, 0 for the stink), Dougherty (1 for the clit, 1 for the pink, 1 for the taint, 1 for the stink), Harrison (stays consistent with 2 for the pink, 0 for the stink)
    Nansen is ordering dos shots of Patron.

How the Fuck does that guy stay employed?
    By poaching Marlon.
    FFF&N
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I live 10 blocks east of Garfield and I should have been dropping off daily coffee cups and then rushing to tweet him how great UW is. This one is on me.

FYFMFE

You sound poor. Or gay.

Welcome!
    Abundance! But Madrona and Leschi east of 30th can get pretty expensive.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    whuggy said:

Swaye said:

whuggy said:

Who was Coffee Cup Patrol? Fuck!

This recruiting class was not going to be defined
    by Treshaun Harrison. It's going to be judged by
    how many of Latu, Vakalahi, Curne, Murray, McKinley,
    Irvin, Tuliaupupu, Kaho, Craig, Bolton and Ale Pete can get
    committed, along with maybe a few surprises. 90% of the
    angst on here is because Harrison is going to Oregon.
    If it was Cal most folks would probably say whatever. I'd take
    Irvin over Treshaun at safety anyway.
    Kid is damn good from all the reports. I wish he would have come to UW. But since he didn't, fuck him and I hope he gets run over by a truck. This WDWHA poem is doogfarm JV shit.
    I don't care. He's a DB or WR. Whatever.
    We didn't lose a Garnett or Sarell here.
    He's a good player not a program changer.
    People are wetting their pants over a guy
    who our coach would rather have 3 other
    guys at the same position. Chill girls.
    TRANSLATION: We didn't want him anyway.

It is true what you say: 90% of the sand vag is because it was a head to head loss to Oregon.
  • Options

This one is confusing for me, but it's a real big let down. Especially with what we have coming in the 2019/2020 classes. We need to stop the trend of best players in state going elsewhere.

Any truth to the rumor that uw backed off???
    Saw somewhere that his grades are really shitty. Have no idea if it's true tho.
    Here it comes. The "UW is too hard to get into" routine. Love it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This one is confusing for me, but it's a real big let down. Especially with what we have coming in the 2019/2020 classes. We need to stop the trend of best players in state going elsewhere.

Nope! Try again. The fact is, Petersen will not take a kid who has a questionable academic history without the kid agreeing to follow a plan to get his shit together. Chico McClatcher is a perfect example of this. Unless you have a learning disability or speak little English, not being able to maintain a 2.0 GPA in high school is a symptom of being an unmotivated lazy-ass. Part of Pete's mantra is that this often carries on to the football field, which is true. If the rumor is true that this player's academics were questionable, Pete likely said, "we want you at UW, here's a plan to get your shit in order". Willie likely said, "we want you at UO, that chair you're sitting in is made out of Ferrari leather." Different kids are gonna make different decisions in this situation.

There's a reason Pete didn't waste time on that 4-star OT from Richland. You guys found that out a few months ago when he didn't qualify.
    You've been here too long to seriously be poasting this.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Nope! Try again. The fact is, Petersen will not take a kid who has a questionable academic history without the kid agreeing to follow a plan to get his shit together. Chico McClatcher is a perfect example of this. Unless you have a learning disability or speak little English, not being able to maintain a 2.0 GPA in high school is a symptom of being an unmotivated lazy-ass. Part of Pete's mantra is that this often carries on to the football field, which is true. If the rumor is true that this player's academics were questionable, Pete likely said, "we want you at UW, here's a plan to get your shit in order". Willie likely said, "we want you at UO, that chair you're sitting in is made out of Ferrari leather." Different kids are gonna make different decisions in this situation.

There's a reason Pete didn't waste time on that 4-star OT from Richland. You guys found that out a few months ago when he didn't qualify.
    Slingblade did this too. Didn't stop @ForenEight from happening.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Slingblade did this too. Didn't stop @ForenEight from happening.
    He was a shitty coach.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Your just jealous cause you couldn't get in, sodbuster!
    It's true. Fuck off. You can get a grate education anywhere!!!!!!!
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Maybe. But the Tuipulotu thing shows the flaws in the put all your eggs in one basket strategy. Just like Malepeai did for Sling.

If something happens to Harrison on the way to skool, you don't worry much when you have Braden Lenzy committed. And Warren Thompson. And Devon Williams. And Isaah Crocker. And...
  • Options

This is what I mean. You assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business. You also assume a lot of shit about Willie, who just got to this conference 5 minutes ago. I have no experience, and I strongly suspect you don't either, to substantiate your "likely" scenarios.

I also have a hard time believing that Pete somehow knows how to read the academic issues better than most of other Pac 12 coaches. Pete is not recruiting to Stanford. That is a different animal altogether. Quit trying to act like the situations are even remotely similar. Fuck you guys have a man-crush on this dude, and it's so fucking predictable. None of these arguments would be made if he weren't winning.

If Pete needs someone and is convinced the kid is an elite talent, he'll go after him and make it work. If he chooses to not make it work, I would better guess it has to do with easier or better alternatives. I'm guessing the same is true at Oregon and with us? at WSU.

There is a bigger academic profile difference between UW and UCLA than there is between UW and Oregon or WSU. If UCLA can get a dummy, UW can get a dummy.

If we're just talking about handicapping some kid's odds of qualifying, I'm pretty sure you? don't have the only coach outside of Palo Alto who knows how to do it.
  • Options

This is what I mean. You assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business. You also assume a lot of shit about Willie, who just got to this conference 5 minutes ago. I have no experience, and I strongly suspect you don't either, to substantiate your "likely" scenarios.

I also have a hard time believing that Pete somehow knows how to read the academic issues better than most of other Pac 12 coaches. Pete is not recruiting to Stanford. That is a different animal altogether. Quit trying to act like the situations are even remotely similar. Fuck you guys have a man-crush on this dude, and it's so fucking predictable. None of these arguments would be made if he weren't winning.

If Pete needs someone and is convinced the kid is an elite talent, he'll go after him and make it work. If he chooses to not make it work, I would better guess it has to do with easier or better alternatives. I'm guessing the same is true at Oregon and with us? at WSU.

There is a bigger academic profile difference between UW and UCLA than there is between UW and Oregon or WSU. If UCLA can get a dummy, UW can get a dummy.

If we're just talking about handicapping some kid's odds of qualifying, I'm pretty sure you? don't have the only coach outside of Palo Alto who knows how to do it.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

• Options
    Gladstone said: