Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Isis attack on OSU campus

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

I'm fairly certain a background check in no way infringing on law abiding citizens' gun rights while keeping them away from felons and terrorists would pass strict scrutiny.
    BECAUSE YOU HATE THE CONSTITUTION
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

I'm fairly certain a background check in no way infringing on law abiding citizens' gun rights while keeping them away from felons and terrorists would pass strict scrutiny.
    BECAUSE YOU HATE THE CONSTITUTION
    clearly
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

Then being certain a person isn't voting illegally by impersonating another or not being a citizen shouldn't bother anyone either.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

Then being certain a person isn't voting illegally by impersonating another or not being a citizen shouldn't bother anyone either.
    1. Voter Fraud is not a huge issue in this country like what gun violence is. You and Trump can lie about it all you want, it just isn't.

2. and more importantly. I don't think anyone is pro voter fraud. You want to distribute a special ID to everyone in the country for free, have at it. Ballot by mail is actually the best and cheapest system. The problem is they aren't easily accessible, and they cost. Voting isn't a privilege.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

1. Voter Fraud is not a huge issue in this country like what gun violence is. You and Trump can lie about it all you want, it just isn't.

2. and more importantly. I don't think anyone is pro voter fraud. You want to distribute a special ID to everyone in the country for free, have at it. Ballot by mail is actually the best and cheapest system. The problem is they aren't easily accessible, and they cost. Voting isn't a privilege.
    Neither is the 2A. Gun crime isn't a big problem either. Probably a lower percentage of gun owners commit crime than voter fraud. So by your logic: No ID, no background check, no fees etc.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Imagine the damage if he had a gun rather than a knife.

That why all your butthole dems are calling for more gun control? Calling it an active shooter situation? Dem's it's whats for dummies.
    Who is calling for gun control? Komo4 buttfucker.
    All your lefty hero's. It was reported as a active shooter for some time and many of your Castro "bro's" were already yapping about more gun control. Not like it's gonna happen in the trump admin but they yap. Then they try and back peddle when another Swedish Lutheran goes on a religious war attack on defenseless people.

No change without chaos as your hero's say.
    Link. Buttfucker.
    KOMO Tim Kaine Turd burglar!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

Neither is the 2A. Gun crime isn't a big problem either. Probably a lower percentage of gun owners commit crime than voter fraud. So by your logic: No ID, no background check, no fees etc.
    you have to be lying. you cannot be that stupid
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

Wut?

Still waiting for evidence of the "millions" of fraudulent votes...tick...tick...tick...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Imagine the damage if he had a gun rather than a knife.

That why all your butthole dems are calling for more gun control? Calling it an active shooter situation? Dem's it's whats for dummies.
    Who is calling for gun control? Komo4 buttfucker.
    All your lefty hero's. It was reported as a active shooter for some time and many of your Castro "bro's" were already yapping about more gun control. Not like it's gonna happen in the trump admin but they yap. Then they try and back peddle when another Swedish Lutheran goes on a religious war attack on defenseless people.

No change without chaos as your hero's say.
    Link. Buttfucker.
    KOMO Tim Kaine Turd burglar!
    Still no link. Got it.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You can't be this fucking dumb. It's everywhere including CNN last night.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Yet no one has provided a link.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

you have to be lying. you cannot be that stupid
    Have you not read his stupid bullshit before? He's dumber than a sack of hammers.

And he's a huge pussy, too.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

Wut?

Still waiting for evidence of the "millions" of fraudulent votes...tick...tick...tick...
    A few voters in Washington state.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

Wut?

My mom died shortly before the election and I told my brother that at least Hillary would still be able to count on her vote.

He glossed over that and said it was a shame she didn't live to see the first woman president. I don't think she had 8 more years in her
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Yet no one has provided a link.
    I guess your vice presidents own tweets don't count. But then you ignore all the treachery by the POS administration.
  • Options

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

Sledog said:

dhdawg said:

BUT THE CONSTITUTION!

Wut?

Data. Care to provide it?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    No source or reason will ever allow a democrat to admit this shit goes on and they refuse to clean up voter registration roles as those illegally cast are usually for democratic candidates. Just ask Chicago.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/
  • Options
    There's a difference between people being on the voter rolls and actually voting.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    And that federalist article is seriously reaching. When you have to reference a investigation that hasn't been completely you are really grasping at straws
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

And that federalist article is seriously reaching. When you have to reference a investigation that hasn't been completely you are really grasping at straws

But if you catch 100 people jaywalking,, doesn't mean only 100 people were jaywalking. So clearly the voter fraud is exponentially higher than the documented cases.