Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Isis attack on OSU campus

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Imagine the damage if he had a gun rather than a knife.

Imagine the damage if he had 4 wheel drive...
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I like to trample the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution after a terrorist attack. That's what I like to do.

The 1st amendment is currently getting trampled, why keep any of them at this point?
    Taking away the 2nd Amendment is the best way to ensure that the others are lost as well.
    Don't see any armed revolution stopping anything. I'd say that's a load of fantasy bullshit.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I like to trample the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution after a terrorist attack. That's what I like to do.

The 1st amendment is currently getting trampled, why keep any of them at this point?
    Taking away the 2nd Amendment is the best way to ensure that the others are lost as well.
    Don't see any armed revolution stopping anything. I'd say that's a load of fantasy bullshit.
    Everything is a fantasy until it happens
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

From what I'm hearing, violent protests are only for pussy liberals.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

What kinda faux intellectual shit is that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm still waiting for evidence of the 1st being trampled.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Congress need to outlaw vehichles that go over 10 mph as well as hunting knives. There needs to be a law, too, requiring anyone who wants to buy steak knives submit to a background check and go through a 10-day waiting period to ensure they are not a convicted felon or are mentally ill.

I know you are being sarcastic, but there are stricter controls over driving a vehicle than owning a gun. Then why would buying a knife require stricter controls than a gun?

Askin for a fren.
    Try the sharp side in a slashing motion directly over the throat and report on results.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Congress need to outlaw vehichles that go over 10 mph as well as hunting knives. There needs to be a law, too, requiring anyone who wants to buy steak knives submit to a background check and go through a 10-day waiting period to ensure they are not a convicted felon or are mentally ill.

I know you are being sarcastic, but there are stricter controls over driving a vehicle than owning a gun. Then why would buying a knife require stricter controls than a gun?

Askin for a fren.
    Try the sharp side in a slashing motion directly over the throat and report on results.
    I do need to shave my neck. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Standing Rock
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Standing Rock
    @Swaye true?
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Standing Rock
    In addition to that...

...delegitimization of protestors as being paid or incited by the media

...demanding the Hamilton cast apologize for their expression of free speech

...religious considerations in immigration (aka no Muslims allowed)

...attacks on the free press, wanting to "open up libel laws" (though now he walked this back some)...

...so he campaigned against freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and freedom of assembly...

...he hasn't "trampled" the 1st yet for the simple fact that he's not yet president, but if he continues to pull this bullshit while in office, using the full weight of the executive branch, then yeah, he will be trampling all over it.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is there any point you're trying to invent?
  • Options
    doogie said:

Is there any point you're trying to invent?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Evidently the president is exempt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The hysteria is real. Get under the bed girls the first ammendment is under assault! !!!!!

Nothing you wrote is true or a first ammendment issue but good effort good job
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Standing Rock
    In addition to that...

...delegitimization of protestors as being paid or incited by the media

...demanding the Hamilton cast apologize for their expression of free speech

...religious considerations in immigration (aka no Muslims allowed)

...attacks on the free press, wanting to "open up libel laws" (though now he walked this back some)...

...so he campaigned against freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and freedom of assembly...

...he hasn't "trampled" the 1st yet for the simple fact that he's not yet president, but if he continues to pull this bullshit while in office, using the full weight of the executive branch, then yeah, he will be trampling all over it.
    So if Trump called you a fucking retard he'd be infringing on your 1st amendment rights? Good to know...
  • Options

The hysteria is real. Get under the bed girls the first ammendment is under assault! !!!!!

See, that's just not the case. But enjoy the new post-truth country you've ushered in.
  • Options

See, that's just not the case. But enjoy the new post-truth country you've ushered in.
    So telling the cast of Hamilton to fuck off takes away first ammendment rights?

Take a midol
    Funny.

I'd say the same to your dear leader for even giving a fuck about what the cast of a Broadway musical said.

The Mormons and I had a good laugh at his wet paper thin skin.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Take a midol
    Funny.

I'd say the same to your dear leader for even giving a fuck about what the cast of a Broadway musical said.

Bring thin skinned and asking for an apology is different than infringing on the 1st amendment. But you're a sensitive liberal, so I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.
  • Options

Take a midol
    Funny.

Bring thin skinned and asking for an apology is different than infringing on the 1st amendment. But you're a sensitive liberal, so I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.
    The only time in recent memory that a political leader demanded an apology from some actors, it was Kim Jung Un.

Great company to keep.