Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If we can't knock off the Ducks tomorrow with Price

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    OZONE said:

Here is a better song that depicts your dream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU0pC_COWHw

Fuskie Fags

Go die in the bottom of the Coquille River with cement shoes already.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2013
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You guys should expect that 20 in a row will happen.

UW has no clue.

LEAVE!
    Where is your volleyball board? Seems to be your only good team.
    http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0602/ncaa_a_lawrie2_400.jpg
    LEAVE
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    dhdawg said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

UW has no clue.

LEAVE!
    LEAVE
    I was wondering who was going to hammer that softball
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

UW has no clue.

LEAVE!
    LEAVE
    I was wondering who was going to bare pickle that two hole
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited October 2013

She's pregnant now so she's getting bare pickle in the two hole a lot is what I'm hearing.

• OZONE it appears you have the wrong website. May I direct you to www.lemonparty.org instead?
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

OZONE it appears you have the wrong website. May I direct you to www.lemonparty.org instead?

Why does he need to go to his homepage?

• Someone doesn't fit in................
    OZONE said:

Another ballad for the Fusky Board....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

Go take your miserable and pathetic flaming to Doogman, then die in a fucking fire.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    This feels a bit blitzkriegish

OZONE said:

Another ballad for the Fusky Board....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

Go take your miserable and pathetic flaming to Doogman, then die in a fucking fire.
    Why do you hate old man music flameday?
    edited October 2013
    This one was written about Ozone. Good for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    This one is for the unloved Fusky coach... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0BOK0EDFE

Because even the Fusky fans hate him
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,667 Founders Club
    People who post Smiths songs take gerbils up the ass every night.
    edited October 2013
    AZDuck said:

I get really tired of the bullshit reasoning that Helfrich sucks and can't fill Kelly's shoes... blah blah blah. He's 5-0. By commanding margins. He has the *same fucking staff* that was here with Kelly. He has the magic soccer spray. If he sucks, we will fire him and get someone who does not suck.

I'm too lazy/DNGAF enough to do the research, but look at how many of Schnelly's staff were still at Miami under Coker. A lot of our coaches were here during the Rich Brooks era... and they are remarkably good coaches.

I would argue that Jimmy Johnson was a much better coach than Schnelly was... he took what Schnelly built and ran with it. Thus far, that seems to be Helfrich's MO.

This isn't your grandfather's Oregon football program. We will continue to be good. Too much money has been spent for it to be otherwise.

Saying Helfrich sucks is as FS as crowning him the next Jimmy Johnson after some dreckfest blowouts with Kelly's players.

We have no idea if he sucks or if he kicks ass. But the odds that he's Bellotti are massively higher than the odds he's Jimmy Johnson.

Saying otherwise is cheswickFS.
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

I get really tired of the bullshit reasoning that Helfrich sucks and can't fill Kelly's shoes... blah blah blah. He's 5-0. By commanding margins. He has the *same fucking staff* that was here with Kelly. He has the magic soccer spray. If he sucks, we will fire him and get someone who does not suck.

I'm too lazy/DNGAF enough to do the research, but look at how many of Schnelly's staff were still at Miami under Coker. A lot of our coaches were here during the Rich Brooks era... and they are remarkably good coaches.

I would argue that Jimmy Johnson was a much better coach than Schnelly was... he took what Schnelly built and ran with it. Thus far, that seems to be Helfrich's MO.

This isn't your grandfather's Oregon football program. We will continue to be good. Too much money has been spent for it to be otherwise.

Saying Helfrich sucks is as FS as crowning him the next Jimmy Johnson after some dreckfest blowouts with Kelly's players.

We have no idea if he sucks or if he kicks ass. But the odds that he's Bellotti are massively higher than the odds he's Jimmy Johnson.

People forget that Bellotti beat Washington five times in a row before he got shoved aside for Chip.
  • dnc said:

AZDuck said:

People forget that Bellotti beat Washington five times in a row before he got shoved aside for Chip.
    Beating Ty and Gilby is quite the "accomplishment". He was 4-4 prior to that run though.

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Beating Ty and Gilby is quite the "accomplishment". He was 4-4 prior to that run though.
    True, but at least Gilby beat Oregon once in two tries.