Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's on now

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck those guys. They haven't been decent since their QB had FBA and was fucking the head coach's daughter.

Until further notice their last national championship is always one year staler than ours
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck those guys. They haven't been decent since their QB had FBA and was fucking the head coach's daughter.

That was actually before we were good.
    Thanks, Whizzer White.

You must have missed the 80's.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Thanks, Whizzer White.

Bad poast is bad. QB you referenced was dead before Mac won his first Big 8 championship.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Anyone want to kill a buffalo and slow roast it in the candle stick porking lot before the game? We can be humane and feed it an apple (hint: it's an apple I took from some trophy)

Buffalo steak is actually quite good lol.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Thanks, Whizzer White.

Bad poast is bad. QB you referenced was dead before Mac won his first Big 8 championship.
    We? know when he died. Trust me. Fucking hell.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

Thanks, Whizzer White.

Good nowledge.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AlCzervik said:

"Just some stupid dog, a lake, and a psycobitch named Ruth Janet Reno."

Fixed!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck those guys. They haven't been decent since their QB had FBA and was fucked the head coach's daughter, had an illegitimate kid, and withered away of infectious disease.

• Options
    G_OG_O Member Posts: 108
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2016
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

Thanks, Whizzer White.

Good nowledge.
    1989: McCartney told his team shortly before playing UW that Sal Aunese was on his death bed. The Buffs came out all fired up and emotional and shit, beat UW 45-21 which we weren't used to at the time, and then got all blubbery post-game about some dying QB who had impregnated the coaches daughter that nobody had ever heard of. I remember because it sucked.
    You see, this is what I keep talking about. Teams need special motivation to reach the highest level. All we can hope for now is that one of these kids gets cancer or dies in a car crash so it can propel us to natty.

Good on coach McCartney to give is daughter over to a deathbed ridden backup, that's excellence in coaching.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    G_O said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

Thanks, Whizzer White.

Good nowledge.
    1989: McCartney told his team shortly before playing UW that Sal Aunese was on his death bed. The Buffs came out all fired up and emotional and shit, beat UW 45-21 which we weren't used to at the time, and then got all blubbery post-game about some dying QB who had impregnated the coaches daughter that nobody had ever heard of. I remember because it sucked.
    You see, this is what I keep talking about. Teams need special motivation to reach the highest level. All we can hope for now is that one of these kids gets cancer or dies in a car crash so it can propel us to natty.

Good on coach McCartney to give is daughter over to a deathbed ridden backup, that's excellence in coaching.
    Sal Aunesee was the starter when he got sick
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Does he know we aren't actually the players and coaches?
    Sounds like he was ready to crush some skulls.

Does he know about the 7-11 on Aurora in the U district?
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Skooo Buffaloes!!