Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's on now

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

@buffsrock85 showin promise:

buffsrock85 (classy af username btw), if you're reading this or having one of your two dads read this to you, feel free to meet me at the 7-11 on el camino real before kickoff, if you're man enough, which you probably arent.

This should actually read meet me at the Kum & Go on Colfax, next to Elitch Gardens.
    Always thought Kum and Go was an Iowa thing, didn't know they made it to CO.

I've never seen one in Denver. Seen them up in the mountains, though.
    Saw my first one last year in Wyoming. Thought it was a truck stop glory hole.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,083
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

buffsrock85 (classy af username btw), if you're reading this or having one of your two dads read this to you, feel free to meet me at the 7-11 on el camino real before kickoff, if you're man enough, which you probably arent.

This should actually read meet me at the Kum & Go on Colfax, next to Elitch Gardens.

I've never seen one in Denver. Seen them up in the mountains, though.
    Yeah I can't really recall if they are in Denver, I remember seeing the first one in Rifle at the age of 19 and giggling my ass off. Saw on in Fort Collins for certain.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Are they 10 deep at WR? No? Then I'm not worried about them.

The Cobra did play 4 years of high school ball though, so we have to watch out for that.
    SINKRATZ, Yesterday at 1:30 PM #28
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Their coach looks like a bonafide d-i-l-d-o

Feeling some real hate for UW, and even prior to this game thought they were arrogant little ****s. Wouldn't mind having a faux rivalry here, at the minimum keep them out of the CFP and back to their safe space where they belong.

**** em up **** em up go CU!
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:
    What a bunch of boofs. If you predict your team to win by one then you definitely think your team is worse.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    Mad_Son said:

AlCzervik said:
    What a bunch of boofs. If you predict your team to win by one then you definitely think your team is worse.
    Nice psycho-analysis Freud. Now go fuck your mother.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

Fuck those guys. They haven't been decent since their QB had FBA and was fucking the head coach's daughter.

That was actually before we were good.
    Thanks, Whizzer White.

You must have missed the 80's.
    Bad poast is bad. QB you referenced was dead before Mac won his first Big 8 championship.
    We? know when he died. Trust me. Fucking hell.
    Good nowledge.
    1989: McCartney told his team shortly before playing UW that Sal Aunese was on his death bed. The Buffs came out all fired up and emotional and shit, beat UW 45-21 which we weren't used to at the time, and then got all blubbery post-game about some dying QB who had impregnated the coaches daughter that nobody had ever heard of. I remember because it sucked.
    Don't forget collectively taking a knee and pointing to the sky. Full game here for you to relive your misery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7gjz8qol64
    I was at that game and don't need to remember it. Friday will be a different story. Buffs don't have enough offense to win this game. D is solid but won't shut UW down enough. 28-17 UW
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    AZDuck said:

That was my nickname in high school
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2016
    CaptainPJ said:

Baseman said:

G_O said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

Fuck those guys. They haven't been decent since their QB had FBA and was fucking the head coach's daughter.

That was actually before we were good.
    Thanks, Whizzer White.

You must have missed the 80's.
    Bad poast is bad. QB you referenced was dead before Mac won his first Big 8 championship.
    We? know when he died. Trust me. Fucking hell.
    Good nowledge.
    1989: McCartney told his team shortly before playing UW that Sal Aunese was on his death bed. The Buffs came out all fired up and emotional and shit, beat UW 45-21 which we weren't used to at the time, and then got all blubbery post-game about some dying QB who had impregnated the coaches daughter that nobody had ever heard of. I remember because it sucked.
    You see, this is what I keep talking about. Teams need special motivation to reach the highest level. All we can hope for now is that one of these kids gets cancer or dies in a car crash so it can propel us to natty.

Good on coach McCartney to give is daughter over to a deathbed ridden backup, that's excellence in coaching.
    Sal Aunesee was the bottom when he got sick
    He was at the bottom when he got sick

Wrong In 1988, he was the 1st team Big-8 QB and started in the Freedom Bowl, the last game he ever suited up for.

http://www.espn.com/espn/eticket/story?page=090925/aunese
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    1996 Holiday Bowl loss when Rick outsmarted Lambo and got him to not run Dillon

Didn't know Smith coached that long ago.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    mobey said:

1996 Holiday Bowl loss when Rick outsmarted Lambo and got him to not run Dillon

Didn't know Smith coached that long ago.

Took me a minute

Lambo made Smith famous on that Husky Stadium game
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

AlCzervik said:
    Nice psycho-analysis Freud. Now go fuck your mother.
    Ooh I struck a nerve. That's five points for me!
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322

I think UDub is good, but they're not as good as their record. They've played some weak teams and caught some breaks.

wont disagree about the record (thanks pool boy and thank you p12 norte) but catching breaks? we? are beating teams by 26 ppg, what are these breaks he speaks of?

Lack of flags on punt return against Utah. Going to OT vs Zona.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    They said our OLINE is a weakness? But what about those 3 all conference players? And MCGAY who should have been all conference lol
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I think UDub is good, but they're not as good as their record. They've played some weak teams and caught some breaks.

wont disagree about the record (thanks pool boy and thank you p12 norte) but catching breaks? we? are beating teams by 26 ppg, what are these breaks he speaks of?

Lack of flags on punt return against Utah. Going to OT vs Zona.
    UW didn't catch a single break in that Arizona game. That's why it went to OT.