Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's on now

"Thanks to Buffnut, I just ended up skimming a husky board and I just felt my first pure hatred for a P12 rival. Of course I love to see USC and ASU choke on a bag of dicks but the arrogance on that husky board is identical to the corn. Obviously they paid no attention to us this season until we beat Wazzu last week and like the rest of the nation have already checked the W box for the P12 Chip. They are busy discussing whether they win by 40 or 50 to secure a playoff spot and who they will get in the first round. I am ready to murder these ****ing clowns! Not to mention it took a collaborative effort on their behalf to troll our board because trolling is a really hard thing to do. It clearly takes more than one purple ****face to brainstorm how to talk **** on the internet. I'm ready to run through a wall and crush some husky skulls!! With that being said, I love being the dog in this game. Keep counting us out and we don't have the speed or the talent to keep up with a team yet again. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Pressure is on you pussbags. Skooo Buffaloes!! Let's keep proving these haters wrong! And for those of you interested...
http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/35112/is-anyone-worried"

and then ...

"They can all die in a fire for all I care."

allbuffs.com/threads/its-official-washington-fans-are-the-nubs-in-purple.122545/

Comments