Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Cup memories

13»

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "I think Pullman is a bunch of crap," said Washington senior receiver Andre DeSaussure. "It's a place you can go and have a good time, as far as a bunch of drunk people."
    Story.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

"I think Pullman is a bunch of crap," said Washington senior receiver Andre DeSaussure. "It's a place you can go and have a good time, as far as a bunch of drunk people."
    Story.

Biggest bitch move Lambo ever made, in a litany of bitch moves. Leaging DeSaussure home for dropping that knowledge.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alexis said:

TTJ said:

Story.
    Biggest bitch move Lambo ever made, in a litany of bitch moves. Leaging DeSaussure home for dropping that knowledge.

I have proposed this many times. There should be a statue of Andre D outside Husky stadium with this quote on it. It's the only way to undo the injustice.

FUCK LAMBO.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He got in trouble and could not travel to the game because of that?
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

TTJ said:

Story.

FUCK LAMBO.