Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,685
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Marriage is between a man and a woman. It's a Biblical term I realize that's why you godless heathens attack marriage. Leftist asshats can't redefine our language and traditions just because they want to.

Just waiting for you to support bigamy and people marrying animals or inanimate objects.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Marriage is between a man and a woman. It's a Biblical term I realize that's why you godless heathens attack marriage. Leftist asshats can't redefine our language and traditions just because they want to.

Just waiting for you to support bigamy and people marrying animals or inanimate objects.

polygamy is in the bible, do you support that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The New Testament actually talks about being the husband of one wife but we shouldn't be setting public policy based on religion anyway
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

We don't base law around sky wizards. HTH.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The New Testament actually talks about being the husband of one wife but we shouldn't be setting public policy based on religion anyway

Every politician you've supported on HH does.

Including Trump, when it suits him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Every politician you've supported on HH does.

Including Trump, when it suits him.
    Then he doesn't

Moron
  • Options

Sledog said:

We base the word marriage on it and the definition. Your two dads can call it anything but marriage. And why would people that don't believe in religion want to be labeled by it?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

We base the word marriage on it and the definition. Your two dads can call it anything but marriage. And why would people that don't believe in religion want to be labeled by it?
    Christians didn't invent marriage you stupid fucking prole.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Religion has defined marriage. It's always been between a man and a woman. Maybe you can show me where sausage sword fighters or rug munchery.com were "married" prior to the current silliness.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let me know when I can marry my dog. TIA.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Religion has defined marriage. It's always been between a man and a woman. Maybe you can show me where sausage sword fighters or rug munchery.com were "married" prior to the current silliness.
    You said it was a Biblical term. Now you're saying "religion"...which is it, dumbass?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You said it was a Biblical term. Now you're saying "religion"...which is it, dumbass?
    Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous (Hebrews 13:4)."
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous (Hebrews 13:4)."
    Wonder what God's judgement for Trump is? Or really, how you could quote that verse in the Bible and then support and vote for Trump.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

The bible is your source?

What about marriages before the bible? What about non-Christian marriages that have been happening ever since?

You suck at thinking.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you don't want to marry your boyfriend, don't. Or do, makes no difference to me.

Opposed to abortion? Simple. Don't have one. Solved.

Now go tend to the rest of the shit in your own life.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You're so fucking stupid that I want an asteroid to destroy the whole fucking planet just to make sure you're dead.

Fuck off
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

The bible is your source?

What about marriages before the bible? What about non-Christian marriages that have been happening ever since?

You suck at thinking.
    Maybe you missed the word "biblical". Oh no you didn't.