Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've Been Absent

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
Not because I hate all of you. Well I do. As a Veteran I get big money to go to school, so I've been working on my PhD. And I hate @haie still. K, no I don't.

So, poasting on here is tedious. And it's a tad repetitive. I was right about this year. We're 9-0 as I predicted.

I'm thankful for you guys. I mean that. I'm glad there's a degenerate bunch of Husky fans that gave a shit through the worst thing we can experience as sports fans.

Thanks for keeping me sane during this journey. I mean that. Yes, I'm being a pussy, but it's Veteran's day so you have to indulge me.

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    THANKYOUFERYERSERVICE!!

First!!!!!
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Doogles said:

TYFYS.

FYAYF3S
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

TYFYS.

FYAYF3S
    I knew If I poasted it would get jealous. I love you both.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,173
    You want to be a general something? Clearly you're a lifer if you want to repay that amount of time.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

You want to be a general something? Clearly you're a lifer if you want to repay that amount of time.

Nope. Getting my post 911 stuff.

Funded from the VA. Not very regularly.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    koopdog said:

Not because I hate all of you. Well I do. As a Veteran I get big money to go to school, so I've been working on my PhD. And I hate @haie still. K, no I don't.

So, poasting on here is tedious. And it's a tad repetitive. I was right about this year. We're 9-0 as I predicted.

I'm thankful for you guys. I mean that. I'm glad there's a degenerate bunch of Husky fans that gave a shit through the worst thing we can experience as sports fans.

Thanks for keeping me sane during this journey. I mean that. Yes, I'm being a pussy, but it's Veteran's day so you have to indulge me.

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Most here are absent. I ts ok buddy

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,083 Founders Club
    I won in case anyone needed reminding.

President Purp.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Thank you for you're service.

LEAVE!!!
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,040
    Classy fucking poast, classy fucking poaster
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,796 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

You still working on that PhD?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Playa Hatin’ Degree?
    Swaye said:

I didn't even know they had PhD's in Lewis County Hairdressers

They don't. It's a combination of Carhart

koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Got it!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,796 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Swaye said:

I didn't even know they had PhD's in Lewis County Hairdressers

They don't. It's a combination of Carhart

koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Got it!
    Congrats!

Good job! Good effort!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    Koop to the dawg