Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've Been Absent

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,668 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Not because I hate all of you. Well I do. As a Veteran I get big money to go to school, so I've been working on my PhD. And I hate @haie still. K, no I don't.

So, poasting on here is tedious. And it's a tad repetitive. I was right about this year. We're 9-0 as I predicted.

I'm thankful for you guys. I mean that. I'm glad there's a degenerate bunch of Husky fans that gave a shit through the worst thing we can experience as sports fans.

Thanks for keeping me sane during this journey. I mean that. Yes, I'm being a pussy, but it's Veteran's day so you have to indulge me.

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Did this specific post jinx us against USC?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869

koopdog said:

Not because I hate all of you. Well I do. As a Veteran I get big money to go to school, so I've been working on my PhD. And I hate @haie still. K, no I don't.

So, poasting on here is tedious. And it's a tad repetitive. I was right about this year. We're 9-0 as I predicted.

I'm thankful for you guys. I mean that. I'm glad there's a degenerate bunch of Husky fans that gave a shit through the worst thing we can experience as sports fans.

Thanks for keeping me sane during this journey. I mean that. Yes, I'm being a pussy, but it's Veteran's day so you have to indulge me.

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Yes
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Yes
    What jinx'd us against USC was me actually going tailgating and being a nice human being instead of being a generate shit show fucking demon. The two times I didn't do that, the team lost.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    haie said:

koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Yes
    What jinx'd us against USC was me actually going tailgating and being a nice human being instead of being a generate shit show fucking demon. The two times I didn't do that, the team lost.
    Possibly that
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Yes
    Most certainly that
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    haie said:

koopdog said:

Thanks, guys. I mean it.

Koop

Yes
    The word you’re looking for is “degenerate” shit show fucking demon.

At least, this explains what branch of the family the two-year-old demons come from . . .